It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know this is a stupid question..But im feeling pretty stupid right now..Where do I look to find ho

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

An image on a computer is made of tiny dots. The dots are called pixels. It's not an ATS thing...it's a standard measure of image size. To have an avatar on ATS (or most message boards, really), it must be under a certain size, because the page would get crowded with large images.
So, the picture you have for your avatar must be within the specified pixel dimensions (whatever they are...I can't remember). The image can be no more than the specified number of pixels wide, and no more than the specified number of pixels high. To check the dimensions of your image, you can use MS Paint, which has the image dimensions in the lower right corner - and you can also re-size it from there, if need be.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by CLPrime

Thank you so much..Now i cant seem to get to any avatar..Hmmmmmm...i even went threw the directions..ill keep trying..Thank you again so much for explaing about the pixels

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

still no luck...i kind of like the color purple and the blue as well..I think im giving up on the avatar..

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

i kind of like this purple on the text..ill keep it

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join