It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I know this is a stupid question..But im feeling pretty stupid right now..Where do I look to find ho

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I have looked every where..I just might be overlooking things at this point,plus i have a huge headache.M so trying to get a avatar and i have no clue how many pixels i have..Also when i go to tools for the avatar i get nothing on the right side about pictures..What in the world am i to do..Before i loose my mind, IF i haven't already.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

I have looked threw the search box and i cant find anything...I'm so confused right now..Please help. I'm also not the best with computers...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

my computer is running very slow as well..So now my thread title isn't even totally correct..man what a day...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
I have looked every where..I just might be overlooking things at this point,plus i have a huge headache.M so trying to get a avatar and i have no clue how many pixels i have..Also when i go to tools for the avatar i get nothing on the right side about pictures..What in the world am i to do..Before i loose my mind, IF i haven't already.

Man nothing is working out..I'm trying to find out how many pixels i have and I think im blind right now...Where do i look to find the pixels???

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What are you looking for?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

if that doesnt help, click search and type in 'avatar' for several more guidelines threads.

Man nothing is working out..I'm trying to find out how many pixels i have and I think im blind right now...Where do i look to find the pixels???

open the image in ms paint, you can see and change the pixel count there.
edit on 5-10-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by followtheevidence
What are you looking for?

I would like to get a avatar..I have no idea how many pixels i currently have. Also when i try to go to check out on how to get a avatar the directions say to click on the tool button and look to the right for pictures and its not there..Im missing something.Without a doubt..Can you help..Lets start with how to find out how many pixels i currently have ..I cant find them>>Thank you for your responce

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
when you click on tools , the 'pictures' youre looking for is now called media uploads.

also, you dont have any pixels, the pic you want as an avatar does.
edit on 5-10-2011 by neonitus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

reply to post by eeks4

my computer is running very slow as well..So now my thread title isn't even totally correct..man what a day...

LOL

Not only is your title funky, but it's in the wrong forum (Introductions).

P.S - If you're looking for your avatar, then click 'Tools' -> 'Media Upload' -> 'Select File'...Once selected, click the image & go from there.
If you're asking about avatar restrictions, use search to find out the requirements.

edit on 5-10-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: #%$€ iPod

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

I had pixels..I saw it one time and have no clue how i got there..OK..Ill keep searching..Thank you for your input...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by SmoKeyHaZe

reply to post by eeks4

LOL

Not only is your title funky, but it's in the wrong forum (Introductions).

P.S - If you're looking for your avatar, then click 'Tools' -> 'Media Upload' -> 'Select File'...Once selected, click the image & go from there.
If you're asking about avatar restrictions, use search to find out the requirements.

edit on 5-10-2011 by SmoKeyHaZe because: #%$€ iPod

LOL..i couldn't get another name to work..But eeks is working for me..Especially now...What are you talking about the wrong forum

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Sorry, I fail. Thought you posted in the wrong forum...Can't see everything properly on this dumb iPod.

But I still don't understand the problem you're having?

Are you trying to find out what the size requirements are, for avatars??

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by SmoKeyHaZe

Trying to find out how many pixels i have to see if i have enough to get a pixel..Ive looked every where and see nothing...Now i have 295 points is that the same as pixels??

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
post your picture up here i am sure someone will help you with it....

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
post your picture up here i am sure someone will help you with it....

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I dont have a picture..Im trying to get one and cant..Are points the same as pixels..IF not how do i get pixels???I know this sounds stupid but im having a bit of trouble..Not so good with computers..But i do well with playing music

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Maybe the Avatar need to be approved by a Mod?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Human0815

I have 153 post and some how it is now saying that my link is basically incomplete...How long do you have to wait>??

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

Is a pixel a point.? or is that different

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by eeks4

find a picture you like... right click on the image and save it to your desktop..
When you have done that. Click on the ATS tools button, just under that an uploads button appears..
Click the ATS uploads it takes you to the uploader screen.... On the screen click the: select image file button on the right hand side....
Select your image that you saved and upload it....
Once it is uploaded you can click on the image... You can then select it for an avatar... if you still have problems look for the line of text after: use in this post.. select the text and post it into this thread and reply. Your picture will then appear in this thread..

I hope that helps...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join