It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sarah Palin Will Not Run for President

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Breaking news....

ABC News’ Polson Kanneth reports:

Sarah Palin will not run for president. She made the announcement in a letter to supporters Wednesday night.

Read Palin’s letter here:

October 5, 2011
Wasilla, Alaska
After much prayer and serious consideration, I have decided that I will not be seeking the 2012 GOP nomination for President of the United States. As always, my family comes first and obviously Todd and I put great consideration into family life before making this decision. When we serve, we devote ourselves to God, family and country. My decision maintains this order.

You can read the remainder of the letter Here
edit on 5-10-2011 by mishigas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well, I've always aid that she should not run. She is much more effective as a fundraiser and burr under the liberal saddle.

When we win the election, she would make an excellent Energy Secretary.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I wish she would have run as a Democratic challenger.

That would have been funny to see her beat Obama in the Primaries.

Time will tell if she is going to be an effective influence.

Honestly, I was hoping she would run... no kidding.

Hell, a papercup will be able to beat Obama in 2012.....
edit on 10/5/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Man i wouldn't run either if i was going to get stuck with the next 4 years cleaning up Obama's sh*t. Smart girl, let the next fool in office deal with his mess. I'll vote for her in 2016. America desperately needs to see its first Misses President, but please Lord do not let it be Hilary Clinton, the last thing we need are her crocodile grins. Whenever i see her crocodile grins i think of getting eaten by one of the Reptilians from zeta reticuli (or wherever the hell they come from) as an appetizer.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I wish she would have run as a Democratic challenger.

That would have been funny to see her beat Obama in the Primaries.

Time will tell if she is going to be an effective influence.

Honestly, I was hoping she would run... no kidding.

Hell, a papercup will be able to beat Obama in 2012.....

She actually had quite a strong following that wanted her to run. I hated hearing the moonbats attacking every fibre of her being; it drove me nuts.

Plus, I'd like to see her run as an Indy or a libertarian instead of a Rep. The Republicans don't deserve her... just look at the way they kicked her to the curb in 2008. The current GOP sucks.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

reply to post by mishigas

Man i wouldn't run either if i was going to get stuck with the next 4 years cleaning up Obama's sh*t. Smart girl, let the next fool in office deal with his mess. I'll vote for her in 2016. America desperately needs to see its first Misses President, but please Lord do not let it be Hilary Clinton, the last thing we need are her crocodile grins. Whenever i see her crocodile grins i think of getting eaten by one of the Reptilians from zeta reticuli (or wherever the hell they come from) as an appetizer.

Wrong thinking, man! The next POTUS will be of average ability, yet he will drop unemployment down to 6.5%, pass a balanced budget amendment, stabilize the debt, re-establish our role in the world, drill, baby, drill, and look like a hero in the big picture. He'll win re-election and Sarah has to wait till 2020.

new topics

top topics

join