It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:33 AM
link   
If you go back 666 chapters in the bible to psalm 46, and then count 46 words down, and from the bottom, 46 words up, in the KJV, ignoring selah, what do you get?

shakespear!

Why?

Who is doing what.

Is that only for the KJV

How much is written and manufactured.

Did you know why there are so many sun gods? Its a tale as old as time, and whatever one imagines, the real way back home is given, in a story more ancient than Sumar. The New Testament is Older than the Olde, even an off planet knowledge they have kept from us. Metaphor or Real Christ is real, and Christ Yeshua is a Buddha, I keep seeing him walking the Himalayas.

But all the bloody wars, and retaliations, that seems to be something else, and something far more modern. Who is controlling our history and media?
edit on 24-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 10:41 AM
link   
All the blood, guts and gore, ugly control systems 3 religions are based on: Rome that rules the earth has its own media, and rewrites history. And makes new things, old, snatching stories of the past, and newer things, the Spirit of Peace and Love, well thats the ancient knowledge, by the way.

Only its been distorted into OBEY.

Understand the Shakespear Message.

But dont throw away the Kindgom of Goodness within your heart, for the Christ is there for all.

And we're called to awaken.

The light of the body is the eye. If therefore be eye thine single.....you're whole body is filled with light.

The 3 keys or ways to wake up, detox pineal and cleanse from parasites, idodide, alkaline diet, and a Good Heart, let Positive thoughts, actions and words be who you are.

And then, shine!

Katy Perry - Firework

THIS IS THE REAL CHRIST MESSAGE!

Please wake up and be love and positivity because earth's shields can only hold if we do.

posted on Sep, 7 2012 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Meditation on beartrax guitar by jan laurenz

What a wonderful sound.

Song for Sade - by Jan Laurenz

Old folk song on beartrax guitar by Jan Laurenz (4).flv

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:15 PM
link   
This is a very interesting video on the affects of meditation. I didn't know that during meditation the consciousness leaves and the aura is missing, until after its complete, though this is similar to RV information and mental projection. So need to research to find out if any of this available and if he means reduced, or sometimes gone, or just picked up in some studies. Needs some research.

Good video.

I posted a lot of research on kirlian photography and the studies including military and the implications of what they can do with this on another thread, which I'll link just to keep that info on hand.

www.abovetopsecret.com...
Kirlian Photography shows Organic/Raw food vs Commercial/cooked food

Power of Anapanasathi Meditation - Research using Kirlian Ph

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 07:48 PM
link   

EPC Technology Sheds Light on Spirit Mind Body

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 10:20 PM
link   
www.ourultimatereality.com...

Those who can Astral project from their physical body by the prcoess of Astral Projection or Astral Travel in order to explore the inner realms of reality, their next home, never fear “death”, knowing beyond any doubts whatsoever from first hand experience that in reality the finality of so called “death” really does not exist, and is in fact no more than a completely natural transition from the dense, low vibration of Energy of the dense physical world of matter, to a much higher Energy vibration and correspondingly finer density of existence in the inner worlds, the Astral and Spirit worlds. Again it should be mentioned at this stage that the Astral and Spiritual worlds are not actually “higher” relative to the physical world, but are in fact “inner” dimensions with The Source, Our Creator, God at the very centre of all creation at the very highest vibration of Energy. .....

We are all multi-dimensional beings, concurrently occupying physical, Astral and Mental bodies, even though most people are only aware of the physical body. Astral Projection or Astral Travel is the projection of Consciousness beyond the limitations of the five physical senses in order to assume awareness and control of the Astral Body with its own Astral senses, within the Astral planes. Astral Projection is not actually projecting to the Astral plane as such, because as humans we are already multi-dimensional beings, continually and concurrently existing in the Astral and Spiritual worlds at an infinite number of levels of Energy. Where we perceive ourselves to “be” at any time is determined by at what level of vibration of Energy our conscious awareness is focussed....

Everyone upon passing over to the Astral worlds after physical death will be attracted to the precise degree of vibration and density of their own Astral body, character, beliefs, perceptions and level of Spiritual development. It is very important to remember however that all of these worlds, past, present and future, still exist concurrently within the Universal continuum of the Ether, The All, God. Unlike Earth however the Astral worlds contain everything from the past, present or even the future as relates to Earth time. This is one reason why the Astral worlds often seem so much like the physical world that some people who have passed on from Earth and why they often do not realise they have actually “died”, often taking quite some time before they can accept it. In addition to a familiar Earth-like environment and people, the Astral worlds are inhabited by numerous entities and beings who have never physically existed on Earth, including from the past and future of Earth, and some who will even originate from other planets in the physical Universe. ....

Astral Projection or Astratl Travel and OBE methods like all inner abilities require long-term commitment and practice. It is no good approaching these things in a less than committed way or as some sort of novelty. Everyone can succeed with Astral Projection or OBE, but the Mindset for success must be absolute, regardless of how long it takes. Likewise, the desire for Spiritual exploration must be absolute and most importantly for all the right reasons, reasons you will for example find in this book. Your Mind, and in particular subconscious Mind should be so programmed to succeed with Astral Projection and OBE that it becomes an integral part of your psyche. The more you desire to experience these abilities the more likely you are to succeed, and the sooner you are likely to succeed.

I knew the Bible contained at least one reference to oobe's, but there is another too:

en.wikipedia.org...

"Before the silver cord be loosed, or the golden bowl be broken, or the pitcher be shattered at the fountain, or the wheel be broken at the cistern."[20] Scherman, however, contends that the context points to this being merely a metaphor, comparing the body to a machine, with the silver cord referring to the spine.[21]

Paul's Second Epistle to the Corinthians is more generally agreed to refer to the astral planes;[22] "I know a man in Christ, fourteen years ago, (whether in the body I know not, or out of the body I know not, God knows) such a one caught up to the third heaven..."...

And could this be the Pearl Jesus spoke of:

China

Taoist alchemical practice involves creation of an energy body by breathing meditations, drawing energy into a 'pearl' that is then "circulated"

The Eastern Traditions must well have been taught in Egypt, and known throughout much of the world.

I think that astral projection is indeed the precious pearl of the scriptures, and the Kingdom of Heaven within us.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   
www.literati-tradition.com...

Most Taoist and Buddhist scholars argue that Inner Alchemy was thoroughly influenced by Buddhist thought, namely the Buddhist intellectual speculations, such as “being” and “non-being.” It is, in fact, completely Taoist reaction to Buddhism, while the nature of Buddhist awakening differs from that of the Taoist. The great Chinese Buddhist Adept Daoan 道安 (314-385) wrote: “The Buddhist teaching sees the emptiness of life, thus abandoning the body to liberate all sentient beings. The Taoist teaching sees the body as the ultimate, thus cultivating food and medicine for longevity.” (Daoan, T.52, 2103: 39a8.) Ultimately, Buddhism aims at absolute spiritual awakening, but Taoism pursues awakening through longevity.......

The process of emanation is based on Laozi’s cosmogony: “Tao gives birth to one. One gives birth to two. Two gives birth to three. Three gives birth to ten thousand things.” In alchemical terms, Tao is xu 虛, or the void, the void emanates shen 神, or spirit, the spirit emanates qi, the qi emanates jing 精, or essence, the essence emanates xing 形, or body, the body emanates ren 人, or human. In order to gain longevity, or to access to timelessness, inner alchemist has to rise through the hierarchy of the constituents of being by reversing the rhythms of Nature, tracking time to its beginning. Thus, alchemical process aims at bringing three to two, two to one, and one to void. When one returns to the void of Tao, the ultimate enlightenment is attained. ....

Theoretically, the inner alchemical process aims at tracing time to its beginning, and accessing to timelessness. In practice, the objective is to bring Three to Two, Two to One, and One to Void. In other words, utilizing jing (the essence of body), qi (breath), and shen (the spirit) as ingredients, the intent and focus as the fire, one circulates jing and qi through rendu 任督 channels and viscera repeatedly until the qi substance (elixir) is formed in the body (cinnabars), one then attains physical and mental health and spiritual harmony. There are four major stages leading the operation from grosser to subtler substances. ....

“To refine qi (the elixir) to shen, one should be oblivious of breathing, (or literary breathing, wenhuo 文火), such breathing is not in nor out, it is only born when I enter ecstasy.” (Zhao, 168) One enters a state of being so of oneself physiologically and alchemically, as the great Taoist Chen Chongsu 陳沖素 (ca. 13th century) advised: “at this stage, the (secret) oral transmission is: In concentrating one's qi and bringing it to the utmost degree of pliancy, one can become an infant.” (Fang, 717) Once arrived at this stage, the Classics of Inner Alchemy describe, the practitioner will return/maintain one's youth, attain full wisdom, and become an “Earthly Immortal.”

This seems to have a lot of similarities to the gnostic gospels too. However, to my knowledge, we're not really here to become Earthly Immortal, for this is akin to walking with lead shoes, and what came to me today, while asking over and over, WHY? What lesson should I learn, see, in this situation.

And I saw, that nothing in the world, matters, except for Love, and happiness along the way, though when we walk through trials its not always happy. There is nothing I would ever bring with me, for all that we bring with us is our Spirit/Soul and so whatever we can do to add to our Soul, to our Love, to our Awarness, to our Compassion, and Passion, for doing what is within us, using the talents we have to help and shine, Learning, Growing, Loving. Its Spirit/Soul alone we take with us.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:31 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

The term Tao means "way", "path" or "principle", and can also be found in Chinese philosophies and religions other than Taoism. In Taoism, however, Tao denotes something that is both the source and the driving force behind everything that exists. It is ultimately ineffable: "The Tao that can be told is not the eternal Tao."...

Taoist propriety and ethics may vary depending on the particular school, but in general tends to emphasize wu-wei (action through non-action), "naturalness", simplicity, spontaneity, and the Three Treasures: compassion, moderation, and humility.....

Chinese alchemy (especially neidan), Chinese astrology, Zen Buddhism, several martial arts, Traditional Chinese medicine, feng shui, and many styles of qigong have been intertwined with Taoism throughout history. Beyond China, Taoism also had influence on surrounding societies in Asia......

aoism tends to emphasize various themes of the Daodejing and Zhuangzi, such as naturalness, spontaneity, simplicity, detachment from desires, and most important of all, wu wei.[39] However, the concepts of those keystone texts can not be equated with Taoism as a whole.[40]....

Tao (Chinese: 道; pinyin: dào) literally means "way", but can also be interpreted as road, channel, path, doctrine, or line.[41] In Taoism, it is "the One, which is natural, spontaneous, eternal, nameless, and indescribable. It is at once the beginning of all things and the way in which all things pursue their course."[42] It has variously been denoted as the "flow of the universe",[43] a "conceptually necessary ontological ground",[44] or a demonstration of nature.[45] The Tao also is something that individuals can find immanent in themselves.[46]...

"Taoism has never been a unified religion, and has constantly consisted of a combination of teachings based on a variety of original revelations."[16]...

Taoism was considered the Way, the path, and seemed to be blended with other beliefs and prevalent throughout the east, and no doubt Egypt as well.

I'm on a search for the Pearl, in taosim and their concept of astral body and the astral planes.

posted on Sep, 9 2012 @ 11:58 PM
link   
enelixir.com/jindan/japanese_body_chart.html

10. “At its first descent, the Elixir is similar to a Luminous Pearl.” This sentence refers to the first stage in the formation of the Elixir, i.e., the first of the nine cycles mentioned in the title of the Chart. .....

12. “As I sit and forget my form (xing), all the mountains, the rivers, and the ten thousand things are within my body”. The word used here for “body” is shen 身, which denotes not only the physical body, but the whole person.

13. “The Breath (qi) of the gallbladder rises above”. ...

一轉之功似寶珠,山河宇宙透靈軀。紅蓮葉下藏丹穴,赤水流通九候珠。

The result (gong) of the first cycle is similar to
a Precious Pearl;
mountains, rivers, and the whole cosmos pervade
the Numinous Body.
Under the petals of the Red Lotus are stored
the Cinnabar Cavities;
the Vermilion River flows and pervades the Pearl
of the Nine Times. ...

天一真水藏於膽,陰陽和合降而成丹,初降之狀,如露一顆明珠。

The True Water [generated] by [number] 1 of Heaven is stored in the gallbladder. When Yin and Yang conjoin, they descend [into the lower Cinnabar Field] and form the Elixir. At its first descent, its shape is similar to a Luminous Pearl made of one drop of dew. .......

(The words “The True Water [generated] by [number] 1 of Heaven” allude to Water, the first of the five agents, which is given birth by Heaven and is associated with number 1.)

Water, the Chi, the Precious Pearl, the number 1, dew drops, so many things that seem to be represented in different religious thought.

www.universal-tao.com...

By intention one can create and nurture a crystalized energy 'foetus' (using the physical analogy). With loving attention and care via the upper hierarchy of meditation practices-Lesser, Greater and Greatest Kan and Li, and Sealing of the Five Senses-one feeds, transfers consciousness and trains this energy body to grow like a healthy child.

The goal is to have time to accomplish the energetic refinement and crystalization of one's true spiritual self, referred to as the 'Golden Light Body' (Golden is a reference to the high value accorded to this attainment, not necessarily its permanent color). It doesn't happen by whim or chance. It takes time, patience and commitment. Therefore, Taoists value a healthy, happy, emotionally balanced life and longevity to support feeling good and to be willing to persevere with this higher inner alchemy process. The process is further refined in the practices of the Congress of Heaven and Earth and then the Reunion of Heaven and Man. The Golden Light Body is one's immortal vehicle for spiritual freedom and independence. It transcends the limits of the physical world of time and space-while still living in the here and now. The goal can be attained and experienced in this lifetime. It is the ultimate meaning and purpose of life! ....

There are excercises and its very informative, and shows the need to have patience, keep healthy and positive, and take the time needed to develop ones Light Body.

So much of what we call New Age is ancient knowledge, and even buried in our religions.

alwayzlucid.blogspot.ca...

This article, explains on an integerated, holistic way, our energy, our state of emotions, the meridians, noticing the negative and transforming, not allowing one to go to bed with anger and turning that frequency within.

The art of meditation and art of dreaming, Lucid Dreaming and Astral.

Very tired and linked this to read tomorrow, but from Kirlian Photography to the meridian and our astral Chi, to the Tao, and some similarities in this in Bible which give a mystic, journey, and seeking within, with Positivity, Right Mind, Heart and Actions, Humility, and Love, Compassion.

edit on 10-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This all combined while I slept with other information about this world being a reflection the mirrored image of our home in Beyond. In addition I had some contact and guidance yesterday. But as a reflection its like saying, everything is backwards, its opposite day, reverse it.

When we go within, in meditation, the infinity within us, or during dream, lucid, astral, we are reaching the astral world, for its opposite, here in the reflection and what is within us, is actually, the real world/realms, without us.

We've turned the sleeve inside out and need to learn to turn it back the right way.

What I was told yesterday, amounted to, nothing in this world mattered. We were all in a computer type school program, and we don't die, we simply disconnect to the program, and exit the video so to speak. Its only perceptional that we perish here at all. And, we can't take the program with us, its not real. Only we are real, so grow, learn, love more. Health issues are not relevant, the body is mere computer coding. Everything is coding.

It the spirit within only that counts.

Love others and lend a helping hand, always. And forgive the elite and all who don't understand what theyre doing.

The precious pearl or light body is within, the kingdom of heaven is within us, the real world so to speak, the real universe.

Also its a frequency match, our frequency of Love/Awareness/Kindness and how Clear we are, deprogrammed, sets sail within to infinite frequency matches/universes/beyonds even. So, who we are is reflected in our experiences within, and by proxy, when this is over, without. And in the real world, others who are of the same or similar frequencies will be with us on the same levels, but able to see and interact and help all others as well.
edit on 10-9-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

10. “At its first descent, the Elixir is similar to a Luminous Pearl.” This sentence refers to the first stage in the formation of the Elixir, i.e., the first of the nine cycles mentioned in the title of the Chart. .....

12. “As I sit and forget my form (xing), all the mountains, the rivers, and the ten thousand things are within my body”. The word used here for “body” is shen 身, which denotes not only the physical body, but the whole person.

13. “The Breath (qi) of the gallbladder rises above”. ...

一轉之功似寶珠,山河宇宙透靈軀。紅蓮葉下藏丹穴,赤水流通九候珠。

The result (gong) of the first cycle is similar to
a Precious Pearl;
mountains, rivers, and the whole cosmos pervade
the Numinous Body.
Under the petals of the Red Lotus are stored
the Cinnabar Cavities;
the Vermilion River flows and pervades the Pearl
of the Nine Times. ...

天一真水藏於膽,陰陽和合降而成丹,初降之狀,如露一顆明珠。

The True Water [generated] by [number] 1 of Heaven is stored in the gallbladder. When Yin and Yang conjoin, they descend [into the lower Cinnabar Field] and form the Elixir. At its first descent, its shape is similar to a Luminous Pearl made of one drop of dew. .......

(The words “The True Water [generated] by [number] 1 of Heaven” allude to Water, the first of the five agents, which is given birth by Heaven and is associated with number 1.)

The URL was goofed up in the posts above so I finally find it looking through my history. It is this one:

www.goldenelixir.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 04:07 PM
link   
www.onelight.com...

I'm not going to quote the symbol parts as I don't believe in the typical symbols for I sure don't agree with the associations they match in dream journals and since I don't empower them, why would my soul that is me, empower them at all? I think thinking it through and finding out what individual message it could mean, or real experience, is good. For dreams.

Before you can begin to astral travel, you need to start recalling your dreams. To do this put a piece of blank paper by your bed and a pen. Tell yourself before retiring that you will dream, and that you will remember your dream upon waking. When you begin to stir in the morning, keep your eyes closed and lay still for a few minutes to see if you are able to recall anything you may have dreamt. No matter how insignificant it may seem write it down. You may have seen a color, or a flower, or a person, or a rock. Once you recall what it is you saw then write it down and date it. Do this every night. This will be the beginning of your dream journal. It may take you a day to begin remembering your dreams, or it may take a month. But, if you follow this procedure nightly you will begin to recall your dreams. I also recommend that if you need to set an alarm to wake up, use music and not a buzzer. A buzzer is too abrupt and distressing for remembering dreams.

We all astral travel in dream. De-Ja vu is simply something you dreamt of the future, but if you have not kept track of your dreams in a journal, you probably will not recall that you dreamt it ahead of time.

Here is something my friend told me, to have a notebook, maybe large sketchpad and not open your eyes, but write messy on the sketchpad. Practice doing this from your bed, reaching for it and writing.

Because the disconnect happens when you open your eyes, and if you strive to capture the memory, with eyes still closed, you recommender a lot more.

Just doing this trains your mind to know remembering you are dreaming and your dreams are important to you and then sooner or later you will either be lucid in your dreams or astral while lucid.

To leave room in between your dreams. In my directions, to recopy your dreams into a notebook neatly and then leave lots of room to jot down additional notes on trying to interpret them later.

To astrally project in meditation. To relax deeply, using binaurals, progressive relaxation, focus on breath, focus 10 or 12, monroe institute, after chakra meditations, or even in self hypnsosis meditation, to focus on an image you wish and let it expand into view, surrounding you. Make the scene 3d, ie. the trees layered, in distance, walk and feel the bark with your fingers.

When you feel vibrations, practice controlling the vibrations and sending them to different in your body, picture energy traveling from your crown throughout your body, to different spots and transferring the vibration as well. You can attempt to heal this way as well.

And then

Begin with just allowing a little separation of yourself emerge from your crown chakra. You need to be able to control your vibrational state. Practice by allowing some energy to flow out of your crown, then bring it back in and push it down to your toes. Practice doing this –energy in, energy out, until you feel you can master and control your spiritual body. Once you have learned to control this vibrational state, you will be ready to leave your body entirely and astral travel with complete confidence that you are in control, and can return back into your body whenever you so desire.

Now you are ready to dissociate yourself from your body, leaving through your crown chakra. To do this think about getting lighter and lighter after you have entered your vibrational state. Think of yourself flying through the air. Imagine how wonderful it would be to float upward into the sky. Let no other thoughts enter your mind.

Exit through the crown.

Or even third eye.

Attempt to see this in the darkness, the light swirling within, or a lotus, petals, tunnel, and exit through this swirling light tunnel.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Manipura or Solar Plexus Chakra - Meditation, Balancing and Tuning

Manipura Third Chakra Meditation.wmv

www.gettingwellnaturally.com...&%20Gallbladder%20Flush.pdf
Liver/Gallbladder Flush

www.yinyanghouse.com...

www.v1.thehealingjournal.com...

Or, we might get high blood pressure. This is also a gallbladder symptom, because the gallbladder system is responsible for all contracting and relaxing in the body; also of the blood vessels. The gallbladder is also responsible for the fat metabolism, so a wrong cholesterol level is also due to gallbladder problems. Gallbladders often have stones. They do not belong there and are the result of faulty calcium metabolism and indirectly even polyps and fibrous tumors. Which part of the body is responsible for the calcium metabolism? It is the parathyroid gland. The parathyroid gland is located on the “wings” of the thyroid gland. Is it surprising that we are again dealing with the throat? The throat is the chicane on the way from the heart to the mouth. In acupuncture, the sense organ for taste, the tongue, belongs also to the heart. Love does not go via the stomach, but via the tongue. Consider also tongue kissing. The tongue has all to do with the heart. When the parathyroid is disturbed, it has a negative influence on the thyroid and tonsils. The very common tonsillitis and otis media is also caused by the parathyroid gland (via it’s negative effect on the thyroid.....

In my opinion, the malfunction of the pituitary gland is he prime cause of cancer and all other auto-immune diseases. If any of the other glands was malfunctioning and the pituitary gland was functioning properly, then the body would react, because it would recognize that something was wrong. So this eliminating of the immune system and then directly causing another major gland to malfunction is very effective in creating many chronic diseases. The malfunction of the pituitary and parathyroid gland together causes major stress on the body, thereby disrupting more glands: namely the adrenal glands.

Their main function is to provide energy for the heart, the kidneys and the hormonal system. Their main fuel is potassium. As everybody knows, stress eats away energy. It uses up potassium. Then the body gets tired and will not restore itself, unless people take rest and eat right (provided their food still contains nutrients).

I've been very interested in the gallbladder, as I have symptoms of this, and uncovered this meridian in the Tao, and it is also the solar plexus chakra, decision making, strength of will, scheduling, competence, being in the knowing, the moment, guided and inspired.

Not only have I been experiencing troubles with this area, but my father, and many posts on forums, since Fukushima. And have been contemplating what this is trying to say. Have an ultrasound scheduled in December, but intend to work on this holistically before hand.

posted on Sep, 10 2012 @ 11:28 PM
link   
www.wingmakers.co.nz...

Gall Bladder: Psycho-Emotional Aspects

The Gall Bladder is responsible for making decisions and judgments, as well as providing courage and initiative. This organ is sometimes called the Court of Justice or The General's Advisor. Although the Kidneys control drive and vitality, the Gall Bladder provides the capacity to turn this drive and vitality into decisive action. The Gall Bladder has an influence on the quality and length of sleep. If the Gall Bladder is Deficient, the patient will often wake up suddenly, very early in the morning, and be unable to fall asleep again. Patient's who are timid, indecisive, and easily discouraged by slight adversity, are said to have a weak Gall Bladder; conversely, decisive and determined patients are said to have a strong Gall Bladder.......

THE LIVER:

The Liver is responsible for planning and creativity, as well as instantaneous solutions or sudden insights; it is therefore considered The General in Charge of Strategy. The Liver houses the body's Hun and governs fright. Its positive psycho-emotional attributes are kindness, benevolence, compassion, and generosity; its negative attributes are anger, irritability, frustration, resentment, jealousy, rage, and depression. The Liver is also called the "root of resistance to fatigue." Whenever the Liver is not functioning properly (stagnate or excessively Hot due to suppressed emotions) the patient can experience fatigue as well as physical weakness....

Paired Organ : Gallbladder
Color : deep green
Peak Hours : 1am-3am
Physical Branches : eyes, tendons, tears, nails
Functions : stores the blood, governs the free flow of qi

Dr. Love Medical Qigong Liver & Gall Bladder Meridians

Resistance Stretching - Gall Bladder Meridian Stretch

How to Do Hara & Leg Shiatsu Massages : How to Do Gall

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:17 AM
link   
www.alchemyrealm.com...

I associate the solar plexus, with the liver and the gallbladder as being our willpower, here it is also saying it is our personal power, our individuality, and as always it speaks of the Higher and Lower, as in Higher Self. I was told that in meditation that there is higher road or meaning to the CHakra's, and from that perspective, they lead into each other and flow.

It is the main opening into the astral realms around the planet and the easiest way out of the body for Astral Travel. Often you will see someone in a dispute or some other social situation cross their arms in a subconscious effort to block the receptivity of astral influences from another person or the environment. If the Solar Plexus is blocked, the ego and personal power of the individual is likely to be lacking in confidence, worried about what others think and possibly depressed. They usually lack willpower and have trouble making things happen in the World. Decisions will be difficult and they may just float through life with no real orientation or direction. They will likely take on negative energy from other people and the environment and may have trouble differentiating between their emotions and the emotions of others....

If in balance, the Solar Plexus is a gateway to the powers of will from both the Higher Self and the Lower Self and will lead to high self respect, a strong sense of personal power, a cheerful positive attitude, outgoing personality and an enjoyment of challenge. In the physical body the Solar Plexus Chakra relates to the stomach, liver, gall bladder, spleen, pancreas, and small intestine.

I have a feeling there are rituals done, by the other side, to tamper with our gallbladders, our CHI, our gateway, and our Will Power, ultimately, Free Will itself, for all of this is the Third Chakra.

I thought this when I saw a picture of Marilyn Monroe with her scar where she had her gallbladder removed.

I see something very sinister in this.

The gateway to the astrals, and connected to the formation of the precious pearl.

Why are so many people having gallbladder problems suddenly this year?

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
www.spiritual-experiences.com...

Here is a look at Willpower, determination, manifestation. And another reason why this meridian and chakra is needed by humanity, for we have the ability to turn off the TV and media, and not react to their carrots, and setups, distractions, propaganda, but instead, to envision our own answers, strength, compassion, problem solving and eden/eutopia. We don't have to share theirs.

Healing this chakra, and srengthening our organs and systems, is very important to our health and wellbeing, and spiritual strength.

Coil Technique: Decide what you want. Then relax and reach a state of total relaxation. Feel your desire start to mount in your solar plexus. Then, imagine a golden coil coming out of your solar plexus and extending into the universe (see it sparkle with golden yellow dust...) Know that it is very magnetic. See what you desire attaching itself strongly to your coil. Bring your coil with attached objects back in through your solar plexus. KNOW that it is yours. This is very much a feeling process. You should feel as strongly as you are visualizing.

Fire Technique: As with the coil technique, decide what you want. Then relax and reach a state of total relaxation. Now, envision fire in your root chakra. See it blazing and swirling around. When you feel the heat, move the fire up your spine to your solar plexus. Start affirming a positive statement that you will have what you desire (example: I will get that raise.) Continue to feel it burn (remember, will is a burning feeling!)

The solar plexus is tied in with our emotions. Ịf we are anxious, we develop knots in our stomach. When we develop determination and will, we feel good about ourselves and develop the strength to overcome our personal obstacles. This is known as our personal fire. This fire is very powerful and provides us the drive to accomplish self-expression.

You will find that after doing this awhile, things will fall into place. Decisions will be made in your favor, "lucky" circumstances will be common, harmony between you and objects of your desire will resonate together (and what resonates together causes attraction).

posted on Sep, 11 2012 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Hiatal Hernia Self Massage Video

Diet for Hiatal Hernia.mpg

How to Identify and Correct a Hiatal Hernia: Part 2

With so many posts lately on gallbladder problems, that seemed odd, have only read them since this past year, I think massage, and purges of the gallbladder are essential. And before one should even consider surgery, and having their esophagus pulled down, visit a massage therapist and work on this.

I find it so odd its targetting our CHI also what is associated with our formation of our light bodies, our gateway to the astral, and our Will Power.

I can't find articles on how TPTB may be targetting this, but I strongly suspect it.

This video talks about people with chronic fatigue, respitatory and heart problems, all benefit from this, and I've have all of this.

I was asking WHY WHY seeking several days ago for the health problems and also, what these things were teaching me, what I needed to learn, and there was immediate synchronicity in what started connecting, spiritually, the Tao, Chi Willpower, (and I always have a chronic problem deciding what to do or taking a risk, not withstanding that Ive spoken up to corruption and even to corrupt police in the past, but am more willing to act when others are involved than problem our own life, due primarily to the health problems increasing)

I would also add to the meditation, purification, message, accupressure and accupuncture, and various techniques, to strengthen will power and decision making, problem solving.

To not worry if something (that is basically good and would not harm) is wrong, but leap in with faith and stick with a decision for a while, develop the ability to act, overcome passive-aggressive tendencies, that I believe humanity is being programmed and even poisoned into exhibiting.

posted on Jan, 9 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   

8 Hz THE HEALING SOUND OF DOLPHINS.

432 Hz Harmony Meditation

Awakening the Third Eye. practical meditation nr.1 by Samuel Sagan (M.D.)

ENIGMA - Temple of Love - 432Hz

Lucid Dream Induction - "Neuroscape" - Binaural Beats (90 Min Sleep Cycle)

edit on 9-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

So basically your just constantly bumping your thread that was a flop?

posted on Jan, 10 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

Not sure what you mean. I don't write popular threads, but keep my threads with info, in this case, anything that is helpful when relaxing or in meditation to make you more zen like, join the hemispheres. I don't really care who reads along. If only one is following, and I know from the u2u's I've received, its more than that, then thats OK too.

But I've been known to sail into other threads and link something and request someone who is better at OPs to write something on this.

But sharing is the right thing to do, anything that helps. And am pushed to do so anyway, so will be faithful to my own direction and ideas.

I don't write threads like a journalist wanting hits, or make posts that way. They're for those who might benefit from them.

Some of them are to the ones who are monitoring, directly to the corrupt PTB, because I already know they've sent choppers after the crafts we sighted and had contact with, tr3b's too, tapped the phones, followed me around whenever I'm out, sometimes with the suspicious vehicle in front and a police car behind as I go out and I come back with the police in front and the suspicious looking vehicle in the back.

No one has to believe, people have to wake up as their own soul kicks in the butt, and when its safe for them to do so, with trust and faith and love and appreciation for the Team pulling them out of here.

But due to the experiences, there are many reasons why I post. To share things that help that zen state, to work on awareness issues, and especially to let TPTB know, they're not off any hooks and its time for some major U-Turns.

The cosmos has sent many counselors in and they also surround the planet. We're all waiting for their own tests to be over and then they're going to be worked on till they're loving and good again.
Again not interested in who knows that, just sharing what I know inside and have been shown.
edit on 10-1-2013 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join