It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Well what I was reading from others view points seems to be a lack of respect and seeing the light in humanity, but some negative depressing view on people, who they are. God as judging and repentence. Its healing and working through our issues we need to do, and alot of these issues are traumas forced upon humanity by criminals who are poisoning their wells within, harming children. I see Family springing every trap and Love being the whole purpose for being here. Albeit we have a daily job to do in striving to overcome, this isn't easy and its not effortless and it takes a lot of guidance and seeking to try to bring peace into the lives around us, at least for many its not easy, not for me.

But I see so much Love and Goodness in people and am here on assignment ready waiting, I can't explain it but those attempting to bring things in will only be able to go so far and there are limits on what they can do, and we're here. I don't know how to explain that, and I'm certainly not on any level of any kind, just fledgling, but know I'm waiting and its about freeing humanity. Thats what ist about for me. Not to short the real learning and growth people can do, but to short this murder and blame of people who are basically good and traumatized by this very blind cruel group who puts themselves above everyone and thinks they're off the hook whipping at the children.

I have a lot of faith in Love and Goodness, and the Perfect Plan.

I can't put my finger on what is inside me that I know I'm to do but its someone shield and protect humanity, and its a serve and protect mode I feel, countering their methods and its from far above me, like everyone has something in them when they're waking up, that they know they're here for, and the negative views to me are warnings and we're going to overcome this.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

All of these hurts over books written so long ago. Jesus Himself says to Love, the greatest of these is Love.

Help stop children from being abused because the bible said to 'spare the rod, spoil! the child' it's all nonsense. Two year olds have been beaten to death for just peeing the bed using just that verse alone. This falls under do unto others as you would like done to yourself, women too, by their male overlords. Both are seen as property. To correct and chastise. Even Christ stopped a stoning of a woman (Mary Magdalene) because he showed each one holding a stone what they themselves were guilty of and was hidden from the others by writting it in the dirt in front of them, the stones dropped one by one, till she had no more accusers. She was shown love, was forgiven and never left Jesus side from that time till after his rising from the tomb. Beautiful. That is an outstanding story. I just last week made myself watch 'The Stoning of Soraya M' God in Heaven, please wake those people up.

All women must watch this movie about one of their sisters being treated and executed in this manner. Horrible

Love is the only answer period.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I'm aware of the pain and suffering in this world and the women/chldren especially who have always been treated to the most control, and abuse, while men are utilized and broken in other ways, violence, desensitization and war. They make use of and exploit men, taking their liberty, enslaving them in their factories and often dangerous work places, and pacifying their sense of injustice by promoting dominance over women and children.

There is no chastisement that comes from the Love of God/Goodness. That is not our job here, if someone is in need of help, understanding, encouragement and needs to be uplifted that is one thing, the other isn't needed. Healing is whats needed. People already blame themselves, that is their whole trip, and often for things that are the workings of the few, and what they need is hope, love, JOY, and happiness, laughter and goodness in their lives. Good ideas to come whenever they're in ruts. And when they're in a hole or pit a helping hand to pull them out.

Family is Love. And even though some talk of HS as tough on us and probably this is so as far as challenges and tests at times go, but I'm not allowed to stay down for long, but have to pick up, and intervention, contact, guidance occurs, to pull me up when I'm down. I've always experienced HS and Family's mercy, humor, encouragement.

I may be able to force myself to watch that movie, though its very hard, the things that have happened in the name of honor, in the name of morality and Godliness, more to show your neighbors that you are the boss and can control those around you.

I'll not forget that young girl, 10-12, who was tied to a chair and buried alive for bringing shame on her family by speaking with a boy.

But it is not a crime that family bears alone, but their community, their religious instructors, and the leadership of this world will be facing what harm they've done to humanity. But even then, I stll believe that their insanity needs healing for there is no free will without sanity. And so there will be a lot of healing of people in the end.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I have to agree with you about the men being used dangerously. Especially in the West. Maybe all over I guess too. It took me a year or more to watch that movie, the bad part comes at the very end, took 6 days to shoot and is not as bad as I thought, it is bad though, my bracing for it made it doable , but her Aunt made sure her story was told and not let them get away with it. Now the world knows . As she said they would.

We can all rise above this mess, at least in our own lives by not buying into the bad things or letting them into our minds. That's the first step to peace within your own mind, soul, life.

edit on 29-3-2012 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Are You Conscious-Anna M/Johnny Owl

Winds Of Change 11 11 11- Anna M & Johnny Owl( lyrics by Shusara)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I'm writing this part, perhaps as a precaution to even this thread, for looking back on the videos, I'm not sure all of what is in there, but since checking out the binaurals is probably labor intensive with audacity, choose only what makes us feel uplifted and connecting to our Source/Goodness/Love and Self/Soul, what brings positive clear goals that help others around us.

For example, Reiki, uses symbols that you are called upon simply to trust in, to just put your faith in. Reiki isn't the only thing doing this, Catholic and Christian Church's and Religions in general use a lot of symbology, hidden symbols and meanings in their writings and in their sacraments, artwork.

I've been led to notice that in the world around us, clouds, mountains, shadows...., there are entities, and you can reveal some things, with dodge and burn tools, in photos.

What also comes to mind is that alot of Coding that we're asked to just accept, trust and give our faith too, is quite possibly link ups, channels, a direct line to an Entity.

Now I feel, believe and pray that Family, ie Prime Creator, Father/Mother and all who are the Highest Love and Goodness, (the best way to try and not follow coding) are springing traps all around us.

But Consciousness is something that is precious. Just accepting and putting in faith in what we don't know, is not a good thing to do.

"Behold, I am sending you out as sheep in the midst of wolves, so be wise as serpents and innocent as doves."
Matthew 10:16

The Reiki symbols brought this to mind. All the movies, and games that kids and even adults play. So much coding.

I'm sure these master occultists and experts at symbology even slip codes into our drug formulas.

Some things we may not be able to avoid. We need to eat, and can't always do our own back to nature way, some are very pressed for time and money and must access the cheapest foods in the closets supermarket to them.

We can't always medication though we can try to choose alternatives and try to improve with natural nutrients, there is still a need for various medicines.

This isn't meant to be over zealous either, but just felt an inner direction to qualify even this thread, so that the direction is to be seeking within.

Not to linkup to any entity overhead. Its seeking direction from our True Spiritual Family and the Real Love and Goodness, and by the definitions of this in our hearts, for even words can be coded.

Connecting to our own Souls, to strive for a pure connection.

Which is the actual intention of this thread but its very hard when you're looking for a variety of videos that may appeal to different people ,we're not all the same, to know what they have put coding into, to know who is trying to help and who is trying to ensnare.

So seeking within for guidance is important on this and every issue. And the intent of our hearts to cancel out any codings if we're not sure but something feels really uplifting to us.

We're here to grow our consciousness and shine up our darker spots, overcome weaknesses, so giving away consciousness to anything, trusting what we shouldn't have to just trust in, isn't really a part of growth of consciousness, that is more of a shrinking, more child like than grown up.

If anything I've posted has led anyone into any linkups or danger I am sorry and ask for forgiveness, and encourage that pure inner seeking to find what works the best for us in meditation and to relax, and most of all to be aware there could be this coding an to cancel it out say by the intentions in my heart what I understand only.

And I cancel out anything that is not pure, good, truth, and positive allignment to your own soul's purpose and to the Highest Love and Goodness/Family, our Spiritual Parent(s). I cancel any linkups or allignments or permissions to anything that is not Love, that harms anyone, that is not pure in its intention to help progress souls and bring them through the tests here to safety and Home with the True Family of Goodness and Love.

Goodness/God Bless you and keep you!
edit on 30-3-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 30 2012 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Are You Conscious-Anna M/Johnny Owl

Winds Of Change 11 11 11- Anna M & Johnny Owl( lyrics by Shusara)

Unity you should start a music thread with these two vidoes, nudge nudge, hint hint. We need more positivity in the world and music boards. I'll find some to add along with you.

These two videos are great.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Sorry I didn't get back to this, and didn't get things done, just had a rough while, posted a bit hit and run, but health got more challenging. My mood is finally picking up and swinging to the positive again, and don't care what the tests are resulting in, will be very positive in any case.

Thanks for posting those wonderful videos.

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 11:53 PM
link   
During some of my experiences, when I was pulled somehow to meetings, or taken physically, don't really know how those happened, but before sleep, there were hands, very light and delicate, placing what felt like headphones but not over my ears, it was directly in front, toggle spots there. And they rapidly vibrated as I went to sleep.

Well, just today for the first time, I discovered what those toggle spots are:

www.positivemindstates.com...
How To Tickle Your Amygdala?

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 08:41 AM
link   

George Kavassilas - Not giving our power away!!!! Part 1

I always see alot in his interviews. First there is an aspect of what he says, that is not my truth. The illuminati mystery school idea of One, and Being One with the Universe and also walking all the paths, good and bad. Some really see it that way, others understand differently. So I thought he was just doing a kind of ufology propaganda for the controllers because of this idea.

But confused me was my own energy recognition picked his energy up, and the ufology related events stamped all over it and he talks about the moon. I seem to recognize this guy inside. I know him inside, can't explain how.

But, I really don't think any two people are going to have the same understanding in this way, so its more just, is he positive, does he walk the path of LOVE, and unconditional Love.

Now Ive included this because I have some Chakra meditatinos, and they are very good. I do not see this in the way he does, but then what he said about the Pineal and the Chakras is wrong, and right.

What is right about it is this, YES its coded. When he said each Chakra is linked to a ring (or sealing) of Saturn, that makes perfect sense. So is Sol, coded to be Saturn. El coded to be Saturn. All the words for God in Jewish/Christian and Muslim, and all over the world in other faiths are ALL coded words. I always use, the Highest Love and Goodness, and not under any codes, but by the intent of my heart, in the Reality and the Truth, for real, and seek my Higher Self, Greater Soul, Mom/Dad, and my Real Family of Love and Goodness.

When you see codes in everything, it truly gets complicated.

The Chakras, which if you're doing meditation, does bring in energy, I see as the Light that is incoming into our cells and DNA, and our Souls, through our Higher Selves from the Highest Love and Goodness.

Because I always recognize traps. And by the way, I don't mean Love is a code for itself backwards, because they code the entire language and make spells out of it.

And I am not being paranoid.

OK the other thing is about being in your head versus heart.

Pineal is not really your head, its where your soul is, its the gateway home, stargate. But, you can't cheat on opening it, like TPTB do, with nature substances, its just an overall frequency match.

You need to Stay in your heart, for real, where there are no programs and is no anger, and try to solve things, view things and go through the day from the heart. And hold people in your heart and remind them, Hey, I love you, and you don't remember, you truly are Light and your soul is Love and you came into grow it bigger. Your happiness is my happiness, your joy is mine. I am sorry for anything I've ever said or done that hurt you.

And send healing, love, encouragement, see them as passing exams, more energy, more awareness and connection to their Source and Souls.

Then your throat, ie. shining your light, using your talents to serve others.

That is what opens the pinea the right way.

Its not even something you need to pay attention to IMO, it should flow out of striving to be Love.

Anyway, details of how we differ, those are irrelevant, there is a Unity and Connectedness, we all have on the other side, so I just Love him.

He stood up to that guy on the moon too! Stubborn guy!
edit on 18-4-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 18 2012 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Maybe be there is no Rainbow. What i'm saying its like believe in unicorn or leprechauns. We all know one day we are going to die. (stop existing) so we make up storys to make us feel better.

posted on Apr, 27 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by terry456

One can only seek and see if there is a truth or not. I've got lots of tools on here to facilitate connections within to your own Soul. Theta comes to mind. I've had too many answers and glimpses below the radar of life, some in solid state form, wide awake, to be able to agree with you. I know 100% and have no issues of belief, and in fact, due to some glimpses given before seeking consciously, must have been in place because of past life experiences, which I have had memories of.

posted on May, 4 2012 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Jim Carrey "The Power of Consciousness" HD!!!! NEW

Jim Carrey on the Power of Intention

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Om Mani Padme Hum - Original Extended Version.wmv

This is for the 12 Chakra, 12 strand DNA.

Era tara shakti mantra
edit on 3-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 3 2012 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Meditation by River and Sun Rays with Journey Music..

Temple of Light Meditation

A Presence of Love

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 7 2012 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Sun In Treetops, Infared Lense, Part 1

Sun In Treetops, Infared Lense, Part 2

Two little experiments yesterday morning with the infared lense on. The sun is hidden in the tree branches, and what I'm always trying to capture is the sun glow. Both with and without the lense. These white orbs, fluff balls, possible insects, I have no idea, but, they don't show up in layered amounts except in the sunglow. And they seem to have different speeds and methods of being transported on the wind, some very self directed in appearance. When the sun comes out more it gets dense like layers or channels, coming together in view. So this mini world all around us, is like channels or layers, and what we see as small and insigificant is like a mini galaxy almost, really interesting.

In part two, something that I can't prove to the lense flare group, the way the sun directs these violet rays and chakra colors to us, but...the sun flares out at several points (obviously the camera shifts and it shows more in the leaves), but then you see this violet output, like the violet rays, showing up in the red if you freeze the frames.

posted on Jul, 13 2012 @ 01:19 AM
link   

edit on 13-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2012 @ 10:19 PM
link   
The 3 keys to purifying the pineal are: iodide, as in crystal pure form, for detox for half a year or more, and ALKALINE diet, 7.77, that is I guess a light code to what is normally a dark code numbers, but alkaline in any case.

rense.com...

And with those, Love, Kindness, Positivity, Positive Thoughts/Words/Actions.

And keeping the temple clean.

The Kingdom of heaven is within.

The light of the body is the eye. If therefore be eye thine single whole body thy full of light shall be.

Katy Perry - Firework

Katy Perry - Wide Awake
edit on 23-7-2012 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2012 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Kung fu panda Tigress - I did it my way

Katy Perry - Firework

Can't stop listening to these ones. Will be listening for days.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join