The Journey Over The Rainbow, Draw Forth Your Light

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Do you ever get frightened by shadows? By the dark? By nights with clouds and fog? Do you find the deepest shadows have a negative presence, and even threats?

When one is more aware of the channels, and their pineal is more active/activated, this is one of the things you will find yourself far more sensitive to as well.

And its harder to enjoy an evening outside if your back porch light doesn't work.

Its important to be love. If you feel a threat of any kind, then prayer, for assistance, for help to be sent in to minister to you, for the real Archangel Michael, or whatever this symbolizes to you. Note, angels are Love akin to Christ and do not harm or fight, other than protection and shining darkness away and raising your frequency. And yes Light Beings from God/Goodness or angels as we think of them are real and can protect. Higher Self can as well.

But what I do outside at night, if feeling a threat, is to denounce and renounce all negativity in the Name of Christ Yeshua, and the Name of the Spirit of Peace and Love and all that is the Highest Love and Goodness in existence. And I will also send light and speak aloud or in my mind, Love and Light! And to remind them, to not make these train wrecks of your lives, to go within and seek to recover your light, to seek happiness and Family and to know that there is a Perfect Plan and that this is all just illusion. Be Love. Negativity is mental illness, its not sane, well, balanced and needs to be healed. Place this in Goodness's hands, and be Love no matter what you fear, in the dark.

And if you have more insight, sight, you will glimpse whats under the radar. Wear the armor of faith, goodness, kindness and LOVE.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
I lit a candle in the backyard, and felt comfort immediately in the Light, why is that?

Do you know the world around is energy waves, and mere illusion?

But the Light comes in endless and eternal from Beyond. So when we light a match we think we've done something solid in the material rock world, but what we've done is let the shine in.

Candle flames contain millions of nano diamonds. Light is crystalline, its mirrored in from Beyond, for that is such a great light we cannot stand in its Presence, though we should be striving to be able to.

Light shines the darkness away, and even a candle overcomes much.
edit on 9-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Matthew 7: 7-8

“Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened.

This is something all should be doing, for the world around us needs more Love and Awareness and its even a responsibility to find ourselves and our way.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm going to share a little bit of metaphysics that would cause another poster who wrote to me recently probably to say this is so new age and pink dolphin type stuff.
I don't experience the same thoughtscape he's in, thats for sure.

This video is more appropriate for the kind of questions it asks about reality, or the matter we see around us.

Perception - The reality beyond matter

My back yard at night is very dark, especially when there is no starlight, overcast. The bushes along the side, cast deep shadows beside me. And I need to go outside and get that air. Often feel threats from the shadows, and know basically why, I always prefer some light.

So I've been taking a candle out, and immediately comforted by it. What is it about a candle that brings that peace and meditative feeling?

Well the links I keep giving about candle light containing millions of nano dust diamonds, crystalline stars/mirrors, and crystalline Light, came to mind, and the article actually spoke about these diamonds burning off.

When we strike a match we think physics applies. But like ET_MAN said, the light is coming in endless and eternal, via the mirrors or cosmic crystals, and our matter world is perception.

Its as if, the Light from the candle is coming in from Beyond this universe, refracted by the diamonds/mirrors, and then turns 3d, stabilizing in our realm.

So when we're lighting a candle, we're bringing a miracle in.

After this I was praying for everyone, deeply on different situations, and felt this strong connection, felt Spirit and went outside and was going to light the candle again. It was still strongly overcast and raining.

But it was lit up outside, the shadows were lighter, nothing dark around the back yard at all. It was a real miracle, small one. But it told me something wonderful.

We need to bring more Light into this world.

Our pineals contain pure crystals too, I wonder why? Could this also mean, like the candle we're meant to conduct more Light into this mirrored reality?
edit on 11-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
BOOK I

Psalms 1–41

Psalm 1

1Blessed is the man

who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked

or stand in the way of sinners

or sit in the seat of mockers.

2But his delight is in the law of the Lord,

and on his law he meditates day and night.

3He is like a tree planted by streams of water,

which yields its fruit in season

and whose leaf does not wither.

Whatever he does prospers.

Psalm 2:

Why do the nations rage,

And the people plot a vain thing?

The kings of the earth set themselves,

And the rulers take counsel together,

Against the Lord and against His Anointed, saying,

"Let us break Their bonds in pieces

And cast away Their cords from us."
edit on 14-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
More beautiful magical sun pictures.

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

11:11 Cropcircles 2012 Love

While looking at this vibrations were rushing through me, but then also a heavier, more cemented feeling and it does make me wonder at the frequencies. I prefer not to keep my feet on the ground, to feel fluid, air, rapid, intuitive, and don't like to ground in any of this matrix.

Sacred Geometry seems related to a kind of frequency that solidified this experience in the way these building blocks, only thoughtscapes/frequencies, create rooms in infinity, a matrix. I don't like matrix's solid, or confining, but only ones that I choose, and with full memories one day.

The song was nice:

Enigma - Beyond The Invisible

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Exercise to trance music!

PURE TRANCE - Robert Lidstroem - Recitation (Samuelzone Remix)

Epic Trance - Feel The Music

Trance [] Techno Dj Nate - The Beginning of Time

THE best uplifting trance song of ALL TIME!!! __

New Uplifting Trance 2010, Amazing & Emotional Tune! [HQ]
edit on 15-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
Isaiah 12:3, "With joy you will draw water from the wells of salvation."

Isaiah 55:1 "Come, all you who are thirsty, come to the waters"

Psalm 64:1 "O God, you are my God, earnestly I seek you; my soul thirsts for you, my body longs for you, in a dry and weary land where there is no water"

Psalm 42:1-2 "As the deer pants for streams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God. My soul thirsts for God, for the living God. When can I go and meet with God?"

Revelations 22:1 "the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, flowing from the throne of God and of the Lamb"

John 4:14 "Indeed, the water I give him will become in him a spring of water welling up to eternal life"

John 7:37 "If anyone is thirsty, let him come to me and drink"
edit on 17-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Here its like being placed in an ongoing, tough storyline, and trying to find out who you are, and if you truly wish to be happy, and not waste "time" redoing or regaining levels, being aware of the world and our lacks, or those moments when we havn't been affective, even though sometimes we may think we are, that we've done the right thing, but then the problem still continues, or the person we tried to help, perhaps putting them into one of our boxes, and looking at them through our programming, still needs help, but was very aware of what didn't work for them, because we have the wrong programming.

Life is like striving to reach a level beyond our current skills and understanding.

When ones intent is Goodness and Love, even to be good for the sake of goodness, not worrying what is overhead, then ones intentions are right. And when being responsive to the nudges within, that we're off track or used pain tactics instead of being the artist of love we should have strived for, so we have heavy consciousnesses, its time to seek further. The wellspring within, at first like a trickle, small ebb of water, in this stage we probably still have choices, to some extent, but as we persist in seeking, the well bubbles up with stronger currents, the dam can break, and the nudges become strong pushes, to find the right thing each day, to make use of time, to push past the blocks and lack of skills above and grow bigger ones. This is a current and its swift. This is a time when the choice is gone for you are no longer at the other level and could never return to some programming or behaviors, you are already Becoming. Who are we becoming here.

In Higher Levels, where high is a perception within infinity, we are not capable of harming, as if free will is gone.
But is it truly?

Are not all things like the chakras? Which to me is just levels of frequency relating to problems stemming from base level, or survival, the first 3, for example, to our love, expression of service or self, to insight and our connection to source. So, from lower to higher frequency levels, and each has both a selfish and selfless answer as one progresses through these energy centers. Is this not the blueprint for graduation?

So free will itself is much like a frequency as well. Once it is beyond base level survival selfishness, it switches to the higher realms, and lessons, for we have mastered become beyond the fist 3. And again, when we graduate past the last ones, is it not merely more freedom, in a more mature and wonderful way? Where we head, and what we do, expressing self in company of others, without shame or jealousy, is all apart of infinite journeys, where we are truly gifts to each other. So instead of lacking free will, its a fine tuning of harmonic frequency, a free will that dances, intuitive to the higher finer notes.

But we're here to push beyond limits in ourselves as well, to reach beyond what our own skills are.

Peace, Love and Light! Higher Frequencies!
edit on 21-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Excercise, dance, and frequencies are very good for getting into right hemisphere, and release endoctrines, pituitary and I get my increase of energy during the long rain season with a full spectrum UV lamp, set back and tilted up on for 1-2 hours and dance, instead of jogging on the spot.

Drum Music: Fire Drums (Ariel Kalma / Kamal M. Engels)

Drum Music - Rhythm and Soul by Ariel Kalma

Zoe Jakes with Issam Houshan - Tribal Drum Solo Coreography Zoe Jakes with Issam Houshan - Tribal Drum Solo Coreography

Excercise is important.

Shamanic Drumming- Theta Binaural Waves

Warm ups or wind downs.

Also vitamin C, ascorbic acid, is good for the pineal.

Iodine, trophic drops help to decalcify it, detox it. I take 5 drops a day now.

More raw foods, slaws and salads, and rainbow foods, fruits and vegetables.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

1hr Theta Binaural Beat Session (7hz) ~ Pure

Deep Delta Sleep Meditation * VERY POTENT * Brainwave Entrainment

1hr Alpha Binaural + Isochronic Pulse (10hz)

1hr Theta Binaural + Isochronic Pulse (6hz)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

binaural beats astral projection inducer

Pineal Gland Activation Frequency - Violet Flame Pulses

Trypnaural Mind Ascension - Brainwave Entrainment Meditation

Guided Kundalini Meditation

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Great thread.

Some of us are not in Kansas...

Akushla

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Creative Visualization - 4.0 - 12.0 Alpha/Theta Isochronic Tones

IQ: Intelligence Increase 2.0 - Listen With Headphones

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

The Easiest Way to Lucid Dream!

Lucid Dreaming Induction With Theta & Delta Binaural Brainwaves

The next time I'm Dreaming I will realize I am Dreaming.
Am I dreaming, is this a dream?

Lucid Dreaming: How to Control Your Dreams (Part 1 of 2)

Lucid Dreaming: How to Control Your Dreams (Part 2 of 2)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
1. While I sleep, I dream inspirational dreams which help me to awaken more, understand more, and make use of my innate talents to help others. I recall my dreams in detail!

2. I am an artist of love, gifted with abundant talents and seek to draw them forth, striving to shine them into the world. I am like the sun beaming rays to all around me, shining light through all darkness, hope in despair, peace in turbulence, gentle words in harshness. I am connected to my inner Source by wellsprings of happiness, gratitude and with my acquiescence to love. I do not waste moments or the opportunity to send love, light, compassion.

I am the Love of the Creator, and there is nothing that I cannot accomplish!

3. Problems are meant to be solved, and they draw forth my light, and answers always come to me.

4. I listen within, and recognize only the voice that leads me to overcoming all obstacles to simplifying life to its truest purpose, to love and assist, to grow and encourage, to be a warm loving ray that gives nourishment to the world and others.

5. I am guided within each day to perfect my love and the gift of myself to others. I am guided to maintain balance, in my daily life, replenishing my resources within, and naturally drawn to the higher frequencies of love, kindness, laughter, goodness, beauty, and rejoice in all that is love, kindness and goodness around me.

6. I rejoice in everyone's success, and see the light and beauty in all around me.

7. Each night when I sleep, I connect within to my Source, and am able to accomplish as much or more, in sleep as in waking moments. I remember all my dreams, and my inspirations. This is unlimited.

8. I give gratitude and thankfulness for all the gifts and abundance in my life. I seek to put them in service to Love and Goodness above, and to shine light all around me. I am growing in connection to my Source and my Higher Self.

Thank You!

edit on 23-10-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
1. Each and every day, all that is within me, that blocks my love, and connection to the solutions in my life,is gently made apparent and removed. I am cleansing the layers of selfishness and seeing clearly. The lense is clearer each and every day.

2. My sight is healed and all illusions removed, in order to respond in the most effective way.

3. I connect to the streams of living water within, and shine forth the love and maturity needed.

4. All negative is transformed to positive in my life, and the frequency/love of every thought turned around. I am unconditional love and choose the finer, higher, thoughts. My feet barely touch the ground. And give thanks to the Goodness and Love surrounding me, and within guiding.

5. I am faithful to the song of Love in my soul, and will never hear another's voice, or follow another pathway.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Again, this is a jewel.

Listen With Your Heart

Earth is a living library!

1. I am aware in the world, of the beauty that surrounds me, and pause to connect, with the living library of earth, seeking to learn from her custodians, and learn form the natural world. In meditative moments, reflection, with love, I seek to learn.

2. Laugher, love, humor, goodness, light spirit, easily and effortlessly transforms my day, uplifts my energy and those around me, and all of my expressions are kind, positive. Words that are lightness, and bouyant, joyous, and positive shine out. The gravity in me is overcome each day, and in each word.

new topics
top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join