It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is funnier the edited version or the original? I will let you decide

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Ok, a friend of mine on this board Juveous told me about this guy on you tube, and he labels all his edited videos as youtube poop. He basically takes the original shows and edits them using various software. I think he might of used Sony Vegas for his videos. I just watched an episode of Cosby Show and Fresh Prince with his editing skills, and I must say I was laughing my rear end off...I invite anyone else who knows of other videos that are good to post. This thread is just to bring laughs. However I wish they dedicated a show for people that have this kind of editing talent to make fun of other shows.
: by cjflo

Parental guidance is advised!

Enjoy:

edit on 5-10-2011 by KonquestAbySS because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2011 by heislegend because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
This one's my favorite. Be warned it makes next to no sense...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

Actually "Youtube Poop" is more a genre than it is just one guy....many people put up videos calling them YTP's. It's kind of hard to describe the genre....but you know it when you see it. Generally they are heavily re-edited shows...often cartoons, but sometimes live action ones such as the example you gave or this one (that I just picked as the first halfway decent one I found at random as an example)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I dont find the youtube poop channel entertaining at all, It doesnt even make me crack a smile. all it is random use of slow motion, fast forward, and loops... it doesnt even make sense, its just annoying... then again the prince of bel-air is pretty annoying and not entertaining either.

my sense of humor is brocken!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Yeah it is more of a genre, but everyone that does YTP are sometimes not as good as others. I guess you just got to like these kinds of things to know that. Good video addition bhorn

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by IntegratedInstigator

Yeah you must not have a good sense of humor...Why so serious?!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2011 by Aliensun because: A good reason

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Obviously no reason is good unless you state it. So yeah, I know this is ATS, but this is posted in the general entertainment thread for a reason so no one is holding a gun to your head asking you to view it...If you don't like it say it, or just don't post anything. The chickens&^t way out would just to put for a good reason in the editing without backing up your thoughts..Good bye troll

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
reply to post by bhornbuckle75

Yeah it is more of a genre, but everyone that does YTP are sometimes not as good as others. I guess you just got to like these kinds of things to know that. Good video addition bhorn

Very true...some of them are quite brilliant while others are almost unwatchable.

new topics

top topics

join