It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Utah Sasquatch Family

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   

The Utah Sasquatch family video was posted to YouTube by a user named Johnny, under the title ‘Bigfoot family sighting in Utah on January 3, 2011′. The upload includes the description “I took my kids and their friends hiking and sledding high up in the Utah Mountains. A few weeks later as I was watching the video clips, I spotted three different cases with unexplained creatures that appeared to be a family of Sasquatch. In the first clip, a Bigfoot is seen walking away into the trees. The second clip shows a different Bigfoot watching us and then disappearing. The 3rd clip appears to be another Bigfoot struggling to get away. We returned to the hills to look for prints, but the snow had melted.” The video shows a man who is filming a group of kids sledding. In the clips, three separate creatures can be seen in the immediate background.

This is another sasquatch video with them being in the background and the videographer doesn't even know that they are there.

Unless these are sasquatch these are some pretty creepy humans, unless of course this is a hoax. I couldn't see a reason for humans, unless hoaxing, to run around and try and hide themselves from the family.

This is just an interesting video as they appear to be watching and observing the humans.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
............................you gotta be ****in kidding me.....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

3 minutes for an 11 minutes video?

Why don't you watch before you complain?

Pred...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Thoughts..... um that was retarded. Looked like humans standing far away. I mean seriously... Never seen that vid and good find but... damn...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I never said the video was great, I just thought it would be weird for humans to be doing the same action and hiding from the people. I don't know, when we start saying sasquatch has cerebral palsy, we are out a limb here.

I'm just sharing what I find.

It's good to see all the different videos.

Pred...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Good find OP...One thing that bothers me is the narrator...how does this guy claim to know so much about creatures that we cannot say for sure exist? I'm a big fan of the whole Bigfoot thing, but I really think by now we would have found a carcass of a deceased one, some other hard evidence.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Predator,

Do you have links for the source videos you've posted today?

They seem to have the same production quality. Was just curious if they are the same person posting.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
At about 4:30, where movement of the "sasquatch" is being analyzed, the narrator claims there is an unnatural gait, emphasizing the one-armed swing, the right arm only. If you have ever snowboarded, what the alleged creature appears to be doing is turning their snowboard into the direction of the slope with one foot out of the binding, and the strange gait and arm swing is the lurching movement of the line-up for a run. Maybe a cross country skier. Not sasquatch.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Seriously Snowboarders is your analysis? I would think that a family sledding around on a mountain top would notice snowboarders up at the top of the hill. They'd probably be yelling back and forth or at least talking. Whatever these things appear to be they are moving across the mountain one at a time in a hurry. I can't begin to guess what they are, maybe bears, maybe people, maybe Sasquatch. But I'm gonna have to say snowboarders is the absolute last thing I would discern from this video. Nothing in this video suggests snowboarders whatsoever I don't know how you arrived at that conclusion.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
snowboarders or not, there's nothing in this video that suggests sasquatch to me.
I'm no expert, but the video is utterly inconclusive. The slope, the fact that the "beings" are on or beyond the crest of a hill (thus obscuring some of their movements), even their own movements... none of those things suggest anything other than human activity to me.

They certainly don't look distinctly non-human in my opinion... which I think a sasquatch would have to.

Don't get me wrong, I think it's certainly plausible that Bigfoot exists... likely, even, given some of the evidence I've seen... but if there is going to be a video that will convince skeptics... this isn't it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

Yeah true. I wasn't trying to be insulting towards you btw. It sort of sounded like it.

new topics

top topics

join