It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Occupy Wall Street now a TOP story on CNN!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Check their home page cnn.com, they have a section under their headline with a few articles regarding the protest.

I just saw roughly 8 minutes of coverage on the tv station about the protests under "breaking news" showing an aerial view of thousands of protesters rallying.

Are they finally getting a deal of coverage now that the unions have joined in???

ETA: this is one of many aerial shots of the rally

abs news link
edit on 5-10-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Sorry to break it to you. But the reason it is all over the news is because it has been hijacked. They've inserted talking points and called for tax reform that these yuppies are actually supporting. A tax bill written by wall street.

This needs to switch to end the fed, not occupy wall street. Outlaw the u.s. dollar, print a new currency backed by gold with congress and write off the quadrillions in derivitives.....now thats a start.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I think this is fantastic! Thanks for sharing OP!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Front page of MSNBC now too

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
now that its 'co-opted' of course its front page.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Would it be a stretch to think that with the MSM covering it, something violent will happen soon?

Watch yourselves folks.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is just awesome!! finally let the people speak some true. How refreshing is to see that on news.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I am one of the 99% that has lost money. I will go to the Youngstown ,Ohio and support this. I feel like I live in the armpit of America. If you can't see what is happening to this country, you must live in a wealthy community.
I have had enough, Peacefully of course.....

Witch

new topics

top topics

join