It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Is Here.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
This site has some seriously creative and intellectual people as members. People that work hard on creating threads to share with each other. It's sad when a thread that you write gets removed. It's like a sense of rejection.

"Do you not like me?" I call out at my blue laptop screen. I feel like a rejected teenager.

This isn't the first time this has happened to me. The last time that I posted a thread it was snatched from me just like this one...
like a kidnapped child, snatched.

The thread that I'm referring to that got removed was Medical Marijuana on Craigslist $50. People were just starting to join in with their experiences and knowledge when the thread was snatched.

The last thread that I had removed was a multicultural look at pooping and proper body positions. Sigh. It was removed, too.

ATS...do you...not like me? It's just that, I've looked up to you and admired you for so long. I love you, ATS. Phage and all...but why won't you let me have my own threads?

Maybe if some of you could help me...we could Occupy ATS? With threads that can't possibly be removed.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

Read the t and c.
Drug talk is frowned on and against the rules.
I looked at that thread and cringed and knew it was going 404.
I have no personal issues with you...take it as it is.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   
That sucks. I liked your thread. Its sorta stupid that the mere mention of things like this gets you completely thrown out. I try not to post anymore, I just browse for the headlines. I think years ago, it was a better site, and when more money entered the picture....well... there it went. If you browse the Wikipedia page on ATS, it sorta shows some interesting stuff about the page. As said by many before, it sucks that a place pretty much against censorship is pretty much a huge censor. Nothing good lasts.
Edit: People can quote ATS rules all they want, in the end, its still bull.
edit on 5-10-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
reply to post by chanel

Read the t and c.
Drug talk is frowned on and against the rules.
I looked at that thread and cringed and knew it was going 404.
I have no personal issues with you...take it as it is.

I understand that the promotional usage of drug talk is against the rules. When you're talking about legitimate prescription medication, I just thought it would be a different policy.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by JustinSee
People can quote ATS rules all they want, in the end, its still bull.
edit on 5-10-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

If I invited you into my house and told you the rule was to take your shoes off and you decided it was BS and walked into my house with your muddy boots....I would toss you out my front door faster then you can shake a stick.
This is no different.

I have never been banned and have only had a small handful of posts removed in my time here.
The rules are not hard to follow,if you think you might be breaking a rule...then just ask before you post.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JustinSee

I agree with you on that. I don't understand the big uproar about censorship on a conspiracy site. We're all adults here, kids aren't using this site and it's not like it's family friendly.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

It is family friendly and there just might be kids on here.
The rules are there for a reason.

Also want to add....we don't have an alternative substances forum because people can't seem to get what the rules are.
edit on 5-10-2011 by DrumsRfun because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Drugs and conspiracies don't mix amigo, it only ends in tears for everyone ?

Think about it for a second ?

Can you Image the credibility of this site if we openly discussed drugs usage along side conspiracies.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:03 PM
link   
How ridiculous of you to expect the huge very real drug conspiracy to be openly
and intelligently discussed here on a conspiracy forum.
Of course alphabet agencies and top players worldwide are up to their necks in this dark
lucrative source of black projects funding.
This topic will not be tolerated here, and it's not for reasons of reader sensitivity.

Cannabis is a virtual panacea, it is a natural and extremely versatile product.
But hey, let us all be good little sheep and question not!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by chanel

don't feel too bad - I had an interesting political angle to discuss on some greenery, and it was removed

it was explained to me that this is against T&C

thats cool, I had no problem with that.

What I had a problem with was less than a week later, someone else posted the same thread, and it got to stay.... yeah, they definitely don't like me

thats ok I don't like them either

top topics

join