It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I want to learn controlled astral projection, but I can't concentrate, help!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Want to Astral Project? Really bad? Here's some tips.

My Astral Projection Simulation

ATS.P: My Astral Projection Guide

Wonderful threads by CavemanDD.

I've gotten very close, and have had family and friends who could do this. I also think setting the intention and praying, meditating and asking Higher Self for an experience, to be safe, and to be graced or blessed with insight or something that would help you more.

posted on Oct, 10 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnCreed777

I believe I may have found my best technique, most times I have an OOBE It's usually after my alarm goes off around 6:30 am. I will lay back down then open my eyes every 5 minutes to ensure I don't fall asleep, then I sit up, look at the time, and stretch. Then I wake up and realize that I never got up, I was dreaming, but the time is the exact as it was in the dream.

This comment made me sit up straight. I've tried in the past to have OBE's but haven't succeeded, at least I believed I hadn't. I've tried techniques of meditation and visualization to self help CD's with no results.

Yet I have been experiencing the same experiences as your stated.
I awake when my alarm clock sounds, hit the snooze, repeat a couple times (I suck at waking up....especially if I've been on ATS late at night
), then I get up, get ready for work...then there goes my alarm again and I discover I'm still in bed. This has happened about 5 or 6 times within the last few months, is it possible these "dreams" have been OBE's?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wardk28

If you are taking any chemicals or medicines to induce anything, then it's a very weak and wrong idea. Human mind has tremendous powers to use mother nature's energies , only if we practise and mould ourselves. But 99.9% of us lack the discipline and dedication and are too busy with mundane needs of our life (easier said than done).
I would really not recommend anyone to take ANY chemicals, and whoever gave you that advise is wrong.
If you really want an artificial inducer - then use Binaural Beats and you will be amazed.

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Good advice with the binaural beats. They supposedly work for a lot of people. The only problem is that one will still run into the challenge of having to relax while listening to the audio, which the OP finds difficult. I have used them before, and while there were some interesting effects, it never resulted in anything. Nothing strong enough to induce sleep paralysis. What beats do you personally use, himalayanhermit?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Morgenstern89
Good advice with the binaural beats. They supposedly work for a lot of people. The only problem is that one will still run into the challenge of having to relax while listening to the audio, which the OP finds difficult. I have used them before, and while there were some interesting effects, it never resulted in anything. Nothing strong enough to induce sleep paralysis. What beats do you personally use, himalayanhermit?

Yes, I agree to what you say, Morgenstern89. I have not really used Binaural Beats for Astral Projection per-se. But only used it few times in the office to work on something complex and they did work. Other than that, I experiment with them sometimes while sleeping, etc. There are a few apps in the apple marketplace that I use on iPod.

To get to Astral Projection state, Theta State is advised to be the perfect one and you can easily find beats to induce that. Binaural Beats are scientifically proven to make an impact on your brain, but I would not rely on it for everything. An external aid is just an aid, and it all comes down to your will-power, control over mind and meditative state. Here is a good thread on Astral Projection:

For best results, I would advise that you experiment with beats, if interested to see what results you get, but the ultimate tool is your mind's power to relax and let go. Few days ago, I had a straight 40 minute still-body and silent meditation that gave good results, although I abandoned it for some reason. Hoping to get more replies from people here

top topics

<< 1   >>

join