It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the infamous "Disclosure" project stalled

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Titor86
The subject of Disclosure has become a very controversial one of late. We all know this to be true.

Yesterday I was reading Grant Cameron's latest article about Area 51 and I downloaded the FOIA Documents requested by him to aid his work which can be found at the following link.

FOIA Files

Included amount the numerous document is a briefing from Steven Greer to the American Government regarding disclosure during the 1990's. He strongly advises that disclosure be considered and presents a very strong argument. Among the documents are also eye witness reports from military personnel and seemingly high ranking members of government.

Take a look at the documents. It seems to me that if ever Disclosure was planned it's stalled or has been stopped by someone official somewhere. I remember during the 1990's and early into the new millennium the amount of officials. Pilots, astronauts & others who were saying yes ET's exist we've all seen the videos.

Now these reports are few and far between and any mainstream scientist is excommunicated like some rouge of the church for even taking the issue seriously.

Just wanted to start a discussion. Opinions here please
edit on 5/10/2011 by ArMaP because: Link corrected

I used to ask myself the same question: "What ever happened to the Disclosure Project?" When will we have disclosure? Well, if indeed, aliens/UFOs/ET exist, then I believe we have already had disclosure, more or less, to a limited degree. I firmly believe, the type of alien disclosure that you and I want to see will never happen. The president of the USA will never get on TV and announce, "ET is real." Between the credible witnesses, their testimony, and reports of sightings, we have had all the disclosure that is going to happen.

I've firmly come to understand, and this of course is based on the premise that aliens are real, that the decision to come clean with disclosure does not rest with one person or one government. In fact, I believe the highest levels of government do not really know if ET is real. 2 reasons: 1) plausible deniability for officials and 2) why would the military, etc want the president (who only may serve 4 years/1 term) to know our country's deepest and darkest secrets? They wouldn't....

It is more likely that there are employers and employees in the private sector of governmental and defense contracting that have more of an idea of whats really going on than those in government. Why? Because these contractors are not subject to Freedom of Information Act requests (FOIA). You can keep the nation's secrets buried here forever if you wanted. The public has no right to information or research performed by private companies. Those who probably know: DARPA, DIA, Lockheed, Raytheon, the Rand Corporation...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Of course it got stalled. That is a no-brainer for anyone who has studied the topic long and hard. Mind you the guy is no expert when it comes to alternative history, but he has accumulated so much first and second hand testimony, it would make a believer out of anyone.

We are nearing the elections of 2012 and ufos have been recorded back to sumeria in the great flood as well as egypt, yet no talking head as made it a platform of his to expose the corruption of the military industrial complex or private central banking.

If you cannot see something wrong with this picture, than obviously you have not been paying attention AT ALL!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

It is more likely that there are employers and employees in the private sector of governmental and defense contracting that have more of an idea of whats really going on than those in government. Why? Because these contractors are not subject to Freedom of Information Act requests (FOIA). You can keep the nation's secrets buried here forever if you wanted. The public has no right to information or research performed by private companies. Those who probably know: DARPA, DIA, Lockheed, Raytheon, the Rand Corporation...

Since our tax funds go to finance all these covert projects, I think people do have a right to know. Hell it is not even an american issue anymore, take what technology you want and classify it, then tell people we are working with x,y,z aliens for x,y,z reasons.

We don't need to know all the details, but a few bones here and there can't hurt. Keeping people in total darkness only reinforces peoples' worst fears, and let me tell you there is some realllllly wiilllllld # circulating if you know what I mean.

Been here for years and did the research. The world is pathetic! OWS and Tea Party need to unite on this if nothing else. Change don't happen by itself. Americans have guns but they don't use them for anything other than hunting dear.
edit on 10/25/2011 by EarthCitizen07 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

"Since our tax funds go to finance all these covert projects, I think people do have a right to know."

While I do agree with you in theory and concept, reality says otherwise...unfortunately...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Steven Greer killed any and all credibility the Disclosure Project may have had when he started charging $1k/person for camping trips to wave at the leaves in the trees...err...I mean 'Aliens'.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Yeah. I wonder what the constitution would say about that......

But who cares, they have reduced it toilet paper anyway!

And what about the russians, chineese, english, french, canadians, australians? No one has a clue??

Sorry something stinks my friend. People DO KNOW but *hush, hush* mr rockefeller pays big dollars and we must be obedient. Or mr rothschild who owns all the central banks the world over. YEAP...we have "a winner"

Its not about the government. Never was! It is ALL about the elite and their depopulation/slavery agenda...and that is why I am pissed!

Thanks for the reply.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by pascalt

"You appear to miss evidence. The 6th man to walk on the moon knows about all this and still tells us the truth"

Believe me, I want to believe this too. Dr. Mitchell has related his personal opinion only, he has never reported that he has witnessed UFO's or aliens. Just because he believes in this, does not necessarily make it true. It is his belief. Take a closer look at his interviews...they are just beliefs. Yes, the disclosure project has many witnesses, but Dr. Mitchell is not one of them. I also used to use the "astronaut defense." But many interviews of Mr. Aldrin have been cut and edited, pretending to be something they are not. While, in actuality, the entire interview reveals something that it is not.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

As much as it sucks, you are correct. The Constitution has been eroded away to something that makes us feel good about our society, its government, and ourselves. There is something that trumps all things in the U.S. and that is National Security....our government hides behind it and there is nothing you or I can do about it.

Be well and cheers!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

Yeah national security is the real thorn in our back and there is no denying that, BUT unless obama starts pulling rabbits out of his hat, I DO SEE a revolution in the near future. It will not be about ufos&aliens because the economy is in the toilet and the government is too big to sustain itself, but once other necessities get settled then I really do see an end to the cia/nsa dictatorship.

Be well!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
nice

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by pascalt

"You appear to miss evidence. The 6th man to walk on the moon knows about all this and still tells us the truth"

Believe me, I want to believe this too. Dr. Mitchell has related his personal opinion only, he has never reported that he has witnessed UFO's or aliens. Just because he believes in this, does not necessarily make it true. It is his belief. Take a closer look at his interviews...they are just beliefs. Yes, the disclosure project has many witnesses, but Dr. Mitchell is not one of them. I also used to use the "astronaut defense." But many interviews of Mr. Aldrin have been cut and edited, pretending to be something they are not. While, in actuality, the entire interview reveals something that it is not.

I believe you, but i do NOT believe you have listened to Edgar Mitchell. From: www.youtube.com...

I will have to quote him I guess:

I have been privileged enough to have been pat on the back that we have been visited on this planet and that the UFO phenomena is real, and it has been covered up by governements for quite a long time.
It is a real phenomena. It's been well covered up by all our governements for the last 60 years or so. [...] Yes, we have been visited. [...]
I have been involved in a much of this work, it's not my main work, [..] with very credible scientists and intelligence people.
[...]The roswell crash was real and number of other contacts have been real and ongoing. It's pretty well known to those who have been briefed. [...]
The amount of misinformation, attempt to cover up, seems to be decreasing.
[...]
Not all of them are. I suspect that some of them are home grown. I suspect that in the last 60 years or so there has been back engineering.

Excuse english is not first language but you get the point I hope.... Tell your friends and family, we must raise humanity awareness.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join