It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bomb threat evacuation at Frankfurth Stok Exhange.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Oct 5 (Reuters) - The building that houses Deutsche Boerse's (DB1Gne.DE) floor trading in the centre of Frankfurt has been evacuated after the company received a bomb threat, a police spokesman told Reuters on Wednesday.
The stock exchange operator received the threat via a phone call at around 1630 local time and the evacuation was completed shortly after 1700, the spokesman said. (Reporting by Ludwig Burger)

www.reuters.com...

www.news24.com...

edit on 5-10-2011 by Monkeygod333 because: b

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
No conspiracy to it or anything. Just thought I’d give you guys a heads up in case something does go down. Seems like it’s calmed down a bit now.
Makes you wonder how long it will take for these counties to start their own “Occupy Wall Street”. And to what ends will they go to get be heard?
America does lead by example after all…

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Makes me wonder other things. Like who was behind this alleged bomb threat and what future actions will occur using this incident as justification. Waiting for more info on this.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Monkeygod333
No conspiracy to it or anything. Just thought I’d give you guys a heads up in case something does go down. Seems like it’s calmed down a bit now.
Makes you wonder how long it will take for these counties to start their own “Occupy Wall Street”. And to what ends will they go to get be heard?
America does lead by example after all…

I don't think so, it's being streamed live on mainstream media sites such as cnn and RT right now... oh and this afternoon thousands more people joined. (more Unions)

new topics

top topics

join