It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half Man Half Dog Walking Down The Street!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a man crabwalking? really? If you pay attention to the video you can see his hands feet are oriented in the direction of travel, not possible when crabwalking. Certainly looks to me like his legs are inverted at the knee.

See to recall seeing another video of someone (might have been him) in a suit pushing a briefcase along the same way he was pushing that box.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

That's WILFRED, everyone is seeing him now. He is a strange DOGGY!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

Sorry it reminded me of the film The Arrival
the comparison was no disrespectfull .. you know me

Fair enough, about that. Just kind of grumpy today. Not really sure why. Who needs a reason though?

But yeah, it is Unertan Syndrome. I first learned about it after seeing a documentary about a whole family with the disease on PBS a year or so ago.

To those who are posting with out reading the thread, again, the man in the video has Unertan Syndrome.
edit on 5-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

Thanks for sharing that data
Also if he was alien the MIBs would of snagged him already, dont any think

ha, Well, I don't know that the MIB really exists, but yeah, if he was really an alien, I think he would have been scooped up by some one by now.

But to be fair, the OP did explain the reference... I don't think Ben81 really thinks it is an alien.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
It looks like the torso is spun 180 degrees, very strange. It reminds me of the aliens in the movie Contact, with Sheen.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Doing a bit of digging around, looks like could also be severe case of genu recurvatum; perhaps if is bad and never treated as a child, the body adapts to move like this normally to prevent falling forward due to the hyperextension of the knees.

Supposedly this is a well-known homeless guy from Marseille France...sad stuff if so, and I can't see any reason to call fake on it despite being very much outside our normal frame of reference.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Once again as several posts have indicated: This is UTS Uner Tan Syndrome;
Younger folks may walk with their backs up higher, but as age comes their trunk cannot continue to support the weight and it sags somewhat. Referring to this man as a dog seems somewhat dissrespectfull to me.
This is not a man dog. He is not a lost alien. He is a man, and as such diserves respect if for no other reason than being human.
DH

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
and I can't see any reason to call fake on it despite being very much outside our normal frame of reference.

Agreed. The video and that man are very real. He has a very real disease and a very unfortunate one at that. It seems like it would hurt having to walk like that.

Unertas disease or even what you proposed. I am just glad I am healthy for the most part.... Maybe a bit crazy... But... Other than that.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimme_some_truth

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

Thanks for sharing that data
Also if he was alien the MIBs would of snagged him already, dont any think

ha, Well, I don't know that the MIB really exists, but yeah, if he was really an alien, I think he would have been scooped up by some one by now.

But to be fair, the OP did explain the reference... I don't think Ben81 really thinks it is an alien.

He is Alien looking to everyone walking on 2 legs
Suddenly everyone is afraid to think about saying he look like an alien ??

but maybe the alien alert in the title was a lil to much .. well now its to late lol

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I don't think it is that people are afraid to say he looks like an alien...It just came across as though you truly thought he was an alien from another planet or even half dog.

But you explained and everyone should know by now what you really meant... But you are bound to get a few more posts complaining about it.

Do you not have time left to go edit your OP? If so, you can edit your title as well... If that is what you are wanting to do. It is up to you. It is your thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
That is just peson that was born deformed, their knees bend the wrong direction, she could walk but is to much stress on knee joint must easier to walk on all fours.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Imagine if you saw a video of yourself in a forum entitled "Mythical Beasts". Ouch.

At first I thought it was a kid doing the classic prank of walking backwards on all fours wearing a mask. Now I'm not sure.

link   

He has Unertan Syndrome.

Calling him an alien because of a disease? Really?
Look up Unertan Syndrome.

That man is not an alien...Nor is he half dog.

Yes he may have that disorder but did you see his legs? They bend the opposite way unlike those in the video that you posted, I looked up Unertan Syndrome and no one that I saw had their legs like that. I'm sure it is a disease and he's not some alien/dog. That is one crazy video.
edit on 10/5/2011 by Irish614 because: put text in quote box, DOH

edit on 10/5/2011 by Irish614 because: (no reason given)

link   
he looks like something from Silent Hill

be very afraid....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Ben81

I don't think it is that people are afraid to say he looks like an alien...It just came across as though you truly thought he was an alien from another planet or even half dog.

But you explained and everyone should know by now what you really meant... But you are bound to get a few more posts complaining about it.

Do you not have time left to go edit your OP? If so, you can edit your title as well... If that is what you are wanting to do. It is up to you. It is your thread.

After a few though .. the first title was innapropriate

PS: He is a human with a different genetic structure for sure
but he his NOT a half dog or alien from another planet .. hope no one would think that ..

the YouTube title is the most disrespect full
and there is much worst compare to ATS threads title

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Irish614

Another medical explanation, as posted by another member is that it may be a severe case of genu recurvatum.

I still like mine better. But both are very real and legit explanations.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

After a few though .. the first title was innapropriate

PS: He is a human with a different genetic structure for sure
but he his NOT a half dog or alien from another planet .. hope no one would think that ..

the YouTube title is the most disrespect full
and there is much worst compare to ATS threads title

I know it. You are a good person. I hated to see others getting the wrong idea about you or the kind of poster you are. I have nothing but the utmost respect for you.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join