It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"The Chaplain Told Her It Must Have Been God's Will For Her To Be Raped" Jackie Speier

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
revolutionarypolitics.tv...

I'm not in the military( Wouldn't dream of it to be blunt), but really this is a problem. This problem has existed for awhile now this is nothing new. A female soldier, or any rape victim in the military, should have much more help then this. What are your thoughts on this guys? I think this is disgusting. I didn't know rape was the result of "God's will". That Chaplain can go suck a fat one for that comment.

edit on 5-10-2011 by KySc5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by KySc5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by KySc5

Absolutely vile. Disgusting. Evil. Sick.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
As long as you're just looking for thoughts, and nothing substantial, I'd say I don't know enough yet.

My digging around isn't coming up with much hard information, and it's often a "he said, she said" situation anyway.

The few hard numbers I've found deal with "Military sexual trauma." That can include a slap on the butt, an off-color remark, an actual forceful rape, a woman submitting to get some benefit, or sex while drunk.

Sure, any rape is a bad thing, but I still don't know what we've got here. Outside of the Congresswoman's speech, there wasn't really much to go on.

Anyway, just some uninformed thoughts.

new topics

join