It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails thread deleted?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
There was just a thread on the introduction section to someone claiming to flying chemtrails aircaft, why was it deleted?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by minto

I was in the process of posting a response when I was told - "you don't have permission to post".
Weird.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by minto

When someone makes a hoax claim like "I was a chemtrail pilot", they get banned and the thread goes bye bye.

If your gonna make a wild claim like that, you gotta have the credentials to back it up.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I saw this too, curious, I was just about to post a reply and ask the person a question about it. When I hit reply I got a "page removed" notice.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

If something looks like poop, smells like poop....well it's best to clean it up.

And that poster/thread LOOKED like poop to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Was it Bernard again?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The point was, why was it deleted? Did he not provide those required?

I mean there is far more rubbish posted on this board, but as soon as that goes it, its gone?..

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
It's deleted because starting a thread in the intro's section is against T&C.
Make your 20 posts or whatever then you can start a thread.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by minto

When someone makes a hoax claim like "I was a chemtrail pilot", they get banned and the thread goes bye bye.

If your gonna make a wild claim like that, you gotta have the credentials to back it up.

Did you gave him a chanse too?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by minto

How do we know it is a hoax.
It could have been real.
We would have soon found one way or teh other out by questioning the OP about it.
Compare it to the "Easyjet spraying chemtrails - busted" thread.
That was a hoax but was allowed to continue.
As I said - weird.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   
I seen another thread yesterday about obama and proof he shouldn't of been president and that congress had the proof before he was sworn in, then that went bye bye too, but it was on the front page, I tried searching for it but I can't find it, its not the one with Ron Paul included in the title, this one was entirely different.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
My guess?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f312491608ad.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

Doubtful.

Same people keep coming back posting nonsense.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
I see.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

I have tried to start a thread before my 20 posts was up and the website told me I could't post a thread until I had the 20 up.
Seems then the site has altered it set-ups and may I suggest that the site reverts back to what it was, so ineligible posters don't get a thread published at all and then waste our time..
edit on 5-10-2011 by Sailor Sam because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Sailor Sam

It was posted in the Intro. Forum ... along with the other 3 threads today that were also likely from the same dude.

ETA: Which reminds me, must put Intro. Forum back on ignore...

edit on 5-10-2011 by LadySkadi because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I've been thinking of starting a thread on all the newcomers we've had recently who have promised us their super secret information. They're experts on this, that, and the next thing, and as soon as I see one I get the immediate urge to be rude. We've had loads lately.

I just can't be bothered any more, I'd probably get banned for being nasty to visitors anyway. Maybe we should all move to RATS to get away from the rats.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life

Originally posted by FortAnthem
reply to post by minto

Did you gave him a chanse too?

I'm not the one who deleted it. I've seen stuff like this happen before; when some newbie comes in making wild claims, the mods jump on them asking them to prove their claims. Sometimes they'll lock the thread until they get confirmation, other times, they just close or trash can the thread.

If a newbie comes in here posting a hoax claim right away, you can bet they're no good and its best they be banned immediately. Also, the intro forum is only for intros so that's another reason it could have been trashcanned.

If what Ladyskadi says is correct, this guy may have been creating new accounts to post junk threads like this all day and the mods are deleting them as soon as they find them.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by hapablab
I seen another thread yesterday about obama and proof he shouldn't of been president and that congress had the proof before he was sworn in, then that went bye bye too, but it was on the front page, I tried searching for it but I can't find it, its not the one with Ron Paul included in the title, this one was entirely different.

Could that thread have been this one?
Obama Ordered To Step Down From Office Federal Court Ruled Obama ineligible for Presidency in 2008

On Topic..... I have seen the Schnitzel posting today, so I would say that is what happened to the chemtrail thread.

OiO

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Whhhhhataatat i was just going to reply so i logged in and BAM its gone like WTF mates

top topics

<<   2 >>

join