It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Ron Paul...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
...because basic common sense and logic is why. (I know this is "minimal", but the picture says a hell of a lot more than and video, article or my own comments could muster...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
Enough said. And this is where the haters rise. Not that they're not entitled to their own opinion, but be ready because here they come.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
lol.... Hmmm well i lke Ron Pauls views, they are the only ones that make sense. Now we have a 50 50 chance with him the others are 0 percent, He might be the man of peace the bible was talking about but we would have to try him out first. Now when it comes down to it I Will vote for him, but when he gets into office we will see and if he is the man of peace i will not be decieved. So i took both sides.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Guarnere09

thats what I think :| ron paul might be the one to decieve us, the so called "man of peace" who is to come. The people are loving his ideas and views and I too believe that he is right but it seems like the government is giving him too much exposure when noone else had. he might be the one to change things but we will see. keep an eye on him. that is all.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by joshuaislord

That's what happened with Obama isn't it, everyone thought the first Black President would bring real change, not more of the same, but he just picked up where Bush left off. As for RP's "coverage", some would say he clearly hasn't been given enough by the corporate mainstream media.

Time will I guess, and I too am skeptical, but unless you're able to put aside that skepticism and continue to allow more of the same then we're going to remain in the dark ages for a long time to come.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
He doesn't get any coverage because he wants the government to work in the manner that it is supposed to. Why would the big guns who make billions from the current system show his face on their networks?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Because Ron Paul is about the constitution. I don't really think I have much more to say, but the constitution being the keyword is the reason why Ron Paul should win...If he doesn't then we might as well just burn it, or let everyone who voted against Ron Paul wipe their rear ends with it, and flush it down the toilet. Enough said

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Ron Paul is and always has been that 'One Guy' that everyone knows is right, but is too self richeous themselves to honor him that.
He is, and will be the only logical pick this election season.

The question is, Are the people Logical?

I think we all know the answer to that.

People like drama. People like death. People like destruction.
If they can get over the above, maybe Ron Paul might have a shot.

I dig the Poster

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
why ron paul?....
theres not a single politician worthy of a vote, until you research a bit on Dr paul.

then you find out that he is the one man that ,not only has my vote but my undying support.

if all politician were atleast 10% like ron paul this world would be worth living in.

unless you want guys like this running/ruinng your country.

edit on 6-10-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-10-2011 by jazzguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

DUDE Ron Paul is like Anti-NWO
WATCH some of his earlier video's on youtube he fights for the right for the people

on one video someone asked him about the Bilderburg group and what they were up to
and he replied:

"well they probebibly get together and talk about how they gonna control the bankingsystems of the world
, and we get together and talk about how we can get our freedom back!.

yeah thats why he is so cool, because he is honest and fight for the right of the people

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Nice...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
lol!!

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

en.wikipedia.org...

We knew Obama wasn't going to be any different because of this man.
We also knew Bush was going to be war-hungry because his great grandfather funded the Nazis.

edit: Ron Paul's voting record says it all. We know he's not going to be able to solve everything all at once, but he's a damn good start. My hope is that he will get the congress to start serving the people again.
edit on 10/16/2011 by smarterthanyou because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Why Dr. Ron Paul?

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Why Ron Paul? Why not Ron Paul? There are only two sides. Ron Paul is honest and trustworthy. The others? Ron Paul stands on principal not because he claims to but because he has proven to. The others. Ron Paul wants to end the Wars and finally brings our troops home. The others? Ron Paul wants to restore our money system. You know the one that use to work. The others. Ron Paul wants our Bill of Rights restored and End the Patriot Act. Bring back our Civil Rights. The others?. Ron Paul is the only person running that has a proven track record. A very deep understanding and knowledge of the system and its many flaws. He is the only voice of Reason and Common Sense. This is why Ron Paul.

posted on Oct, 16 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MsAphrodite

Why Dr. Ron Paul?

Thanks, MsAphrodite, for that vid. I never get tired of seeing Paul taking on one of those establishment types. Inevitably, he winds up making them look the chumps that they are...
edit on 16-10-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Neo-V™

Cool pic, I'll be using it.

new topics

top topics

join