It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tell me your problem, I'll give you new vibrator! What's going on and where are Mods?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Tarot cards, I Ching readings, New Vibrations... What about Horoscope of the Day, Love Potions and all other sh$t? Commercial... in ATS... repulsing. New one:

Tell me your problem and I'll help you get a new VIBRATOR!

Where did this thread have gone anyway? It MEANT about advertising on ATS (I have already enough of that in my Spam box). Now it came to if the batteries in MY vibrator are dead... Please, is it all this site all about? Elenin?

New Tread:

Elenin has built in vibrators, debunk this.
edit on 5-10-2011 by RTGREAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Vibrator =/= vibration

There are different boards here, if you don't like the topic of one how about staying off it rather than trying to stifle the expressions of other people? There are numerous boards here that I don't go to just because I don't particularly like either the tone or topic. Should they be canceled because I don't like them? No.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

where are the Mods?

They are hiding in here~> www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
you just wanted to say Vibrator.

seriously this one may disapear lol

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Marid Audran

I am sorry, I am used to them coming in spam, vibrators=/=vibrations alike, it is not why I come on ATS.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

I have to ask this...do we have our choice of battery
or electric,I prefer electric.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

My problem is that I have too many damn vibrators. My house literally has no storage space left.
Maybe those other threads could help me out instead, because your reward would actually add to that problem?

(see, there is something for everyone here at ATS)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
Yeah. Where are the mods to come get this ignorant post and throw it in the trash bin?

The way you wrote this, you act like everyone is going to agree with you here. Its like you just want attention or stars and flags or something.

Isn't this thread actually in violation of the T&C because it is too short or something?

I hope so.

edit on 5-10-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

where are Mods?

They hopped onto an inter-dimensional tetrahedron space ship comet named Nibiruelenin and time slipped back to 1972, but they accidentally killed Skeptic Overlord as a child and caused a paradox destroying their time stream and lowering our dimensional vibration back to level 4 instead of level 5, which inverts the paradigm matrix and warped space time cosmic strings in such a way that we are stuck here in limbo, in a dead end time stream that should have disappeared.

I can back up all of these claims with facts and proof, but if you ask for proof it makes you a closed minded sheeple government disinfo sockpuppet troll.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mamabeth

Any choice you like! Straps on and hand cuffs at 10% discount this month only! Fully equipped (Emergency generator Vibrators including 16KVA UPS) are available at personal request. Don't miss your chance!!!! You have problems - get a vibrator - get used to it!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I open my E-mail I see an offer for Tarrot Cards reading. I come to ATS I see a Tarrot Cards reading. Thank you, I have enough attention, maybe you don't.

P.S. Was it your commercial I disrupted?
edit on 5-10-2011 by RTGREAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Can I have a vibrator? I like to feel the vibrations. It makes me ascend.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
Yeah. Where are the mods to come get this ignorant post and throw it in the trash bin?

The way you wrote this, you act like everyone is going to agree with you here. Its like you just want attention or stars and flags or something.

Isn't this thread actually in violation of the T&C because it is too short or something?

I hope so.

I really like this one: there is no semantical substance at all,yet the author is accusing of ignorance. Love it! You need vibrator (sorry, vibrations...)? Either way 20% discount for you!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Busy girl... gotta go...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
To all the ladies...If you need a vibrator operator, you know...To get that "no hands" feeling..Let me know...I can help!

ROTFLMAO !

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
"Didja"?

Didja ever just write a long articulate reply ; feel better for simply writing it and just delete it instead of hitting"reply"?
I have...Sometimes I highly recomend it.
"Express yourself" all you want!
(like "sausage-making"); sometimes, people just don't really want to see it..
"Nibiru/elenin annunaki b.s."
"Ascension..."
"vibrations"or their evil technological twins the godforsaken:
"FREQUENCIES" omg!
"channeling..."
"Zeta-yak with Nancy whats her name."
"oh yeah and who can forget Blossom Goodchild's dinner date with e.t's.They'll be here next Tuesday (oh really?)"
Ate it up we did...
You get the idea...

edit on 5-10-2011 by 46ACE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Maybe dude's batteries went dead and that's why he's so pi$$y. Lighten up.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by blivey

How interesting. how is your vibrator doing, still allrite? Need a replacement? It is a big offense in my block to call somebody a homo when he / she isn't.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Some people just have special vibrations. Do you vibrate?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by RTGREAT

Never suggested anyone was a 'homo'. What people do in the sanctity of their homes is their business. I was suggesting that sexual frustration could cause people, not just the op, to be pi$$y. Nothing wrong with loving yourself.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join