It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Leads Hearing On First Ever Audit Of Fed

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by HauntWok

I agree, the Fed should be audited. Actually, in my opinion, it should have it's charter revoked, the Treasury department should print all money and the private institution known as the Federal Reserve Bank should be on the hook for all of the Debt the US currently holds.

This is just posturing because he is running for President. It's all a show, Ron Paul knows this, and he is playing this stupidity to fool the morons that think this idiot actually works for the people.

Romney, Perry, they're the top GOP's in the running? And Obama, they all have come out saying they want to audit the Fed also? I don't recall that. Though you believe it is a good idea, agree with Paul on this, you feel it is just a pipe dream and that in reality it is hopeless? Perhaps then, why try?

Paul is just posturing for a run at the Prez? I suggest anyone running is doing something of the same to try to look good for this show. However, your stance in this thread is decidedly anti-Paul, and to make that statement it would almost seem you are contrasting him against the other hopefuls. Yet that is not quite correct is it? Otherwise it would seem you are suggesting Perry, Romney, Obama, and the rest actually DO intend to work for the people in such a brilliant way that Paul would not??

Or are you suggesting some as yet unnamed and unknown independent candidate is going to step in at the last moment and sweep the election to victory? I agree that could happen this election cycle, however it would be Paul to step in to do so as an independent in the final hours after being ignored by his own party.

I am no raging Paul fanatic but I have to admit he looks better than Liesure Suit Larry I,II, III, and Plasticine Patty of the GOP lot. And certainly he looks better than Obama. Maybe a 33rd degree 30-year career politician is what we need to pull-off the impossible dream right now. I'm sure he knows it's his butt on the line if he goes off the script all the others are rehearsing for. Audit the Fed. And I hope he gains some ground and scores some points with anything else he has in his own playbook. Otherwise it's the half-time cheerleaders that will be the game's highlight if another team gets on the field.

Audit the Fed.

edit on 6-10-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

Thought this should be posted. Fed hearing

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

This is just a political donkey wash, and will likely have no real effect on changing some of the many problems in Washington
I am so sick of you people who put down every single effort anyone makes to bring about some real change for once. No matter what they do you claim it's pointless, they are running in circles, wont achieve anything, GOD DAMN IT. Why don't you morons get off the computer and go do something that you think will help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 6-10-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Erongaricuaro

Paul is just posturing for a run at the Prez?

Precisely what he is doing. I am listening to a Ron Paul speech right now on C Span, and honestly, he sounds like a doddering old man. But these things he is saying is indeed posturing for the presidency. He is saying things that he thinks that YOU want to hear. He knows he doesn't have the power or votes in congress to actually do what he is proposing.

Yet that is not quite correct is it? Otherwise it would seem you are suggesting Perry, Romney, Obama, and the rest actually DO intend to work for the people in such a brilliant way that Paul would not??

I never said they do. They are campaigning just as Ron Paul is, just telling people things they think the voters want to hear.

Or are you suggesting some as yet unnamed and unknown independent candidate is going to step in at the last moment and sweep the election to victory?

I would hope so. But I'm not that starry eyed. Remember the election is over a year away. Most of the Independents haven't even stepped up. I hope that someone with a sound conservative fiscal plan. With a more progressive and liberal social stance will step up to the plate. I doubt they will.

All he is doing is playing to the nut wing, His core constituency.

reply to post by ChaoticOrder

I am so sick of you people who put down every single effort anyone makes to bring about some real change for once.

Sorry, just looking through the BS to the real message behind the man. And after 30 years, this guy should know what is possible to do short term, (I.E. during a presidential term) and what needs to be done over the long term through congress and through slow, subtle change in the attitude of congress, and the attitude of the people.

Right now, Ron Paul is putting down the protesters on Wall Street. That tells me that Ron Paul is for the top 1% and against the other 99% of the American people.

edit on 6-10-2011 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SimonPeter
reply to post by NewsWorthy

The last person to give the Fed grief was JFK . JFK signed an Executive order #11110 that gave the United States Treasury the ability to print money based on the Silver that we had .

The Treasury already had that ability. The EO simply delegated that authority from the President to the Secretary of the Treasury. Which means, for conspiracy theorists, the man on the grassy knoll hit the wrong guy--he should've been shooting at C. Douglas Dillon.

That made the fiat currency of the FEDERAL RESERVE essentially worthless . Ones and fives were printed and as soon as he was dead that money disappeared .

Silver Certificates, Gold Certificates, US Notes, Federal Reserve Bank Notes, and Federal Reserve Notes all seem to have circulated at the same time for a while. If the Federal Reserve Notes were essentially worthless, the millions of people using them for commerce never noticed. As for the ones and fives printed during Kennedy's presidency, search eBay for 1957-B $1 and 1953-B $5 silver certificates. You can find them for about $5 and $10, respectively. (The 1953-C $5 did disappear. Read into that what you will.) If you try to spend them, you may find that they are worth exactly as much as the Federal Reserve Notes you claim are comparatively worthless. Or you may find a collector and be offered a premium.

The other president to cross the Bank of England and the Rothschilds was Lincoln . He also printed his own Greenbacks in out US Treasury to finance the war . He did this rather than borrow money at 24 to 36 % interest .

Legal tender notes were printed for over a hundred years. If it was their goal to quash this form of currency, the Rothschilds got lazy, they didn't shoot nearly enough presidents.

The war was said to have been promulgated by the Rothschilds to divide this country and of course they financed both sides .

I think it's more likely the war was promulgated by Southern slave-owners and others seeking to protect white privilege.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by TechUnique

Thought this should be posted. Fed hearing

Why was his name tag installed crooked? I bet this wasn't an accident.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Furvus Rex Caeli

What did you say exactly ? That you really can't refute my claims or you just had to say something that seemed to refute them . Another reason JFK was killed was because he was pulling us out of the BIG MONEY maker for the Banksters. The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a lie . I witnessed Robert McNamara tell his involvement on a documentary and snicker about it . I guess he forgot about all of those dead and maimed people on both sides . But they made plenty of money for the Ultra Rich . The same people that owns the Fed Reserve , own the defence industry and the world bank.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Ron will be made an example of I'm sure .You don't cross the FED.

Sounds like the jewish mafia. Yet everyone still fears the sicilians! Go figure...........

Yes the Bank of England and virtually all european banks were(and still are) controlled by the Rothschild family.

The BOE financed the international slave trade between africa-europe-americas and then brought back the loot to the european markets. Its how europe became wealthy from colonialism and how america exploited cheap labor to become what it is today.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Have you considered that the Jews control everything in the world even though the Arabs have all the oil . There is the old bible verse that the Jews are the chosen people . The Arabs and others feel slighted some how when they hear that , but Judas was also chosen and I wouldn't want to be in his place .The Ashkenazi Jews are bringing the world to what some think is the mythical Great Tribulation . But there is Gods Remnant that are Jews that serve God and he will bring them through the Gog Magog war . The Ashkenazi Jews serve the god of money .
If the Arabs were causing the events of today other than there part I wouldn't think anything about it . But because the Jews are in control I know that it's the work of God .

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

reply to post by Furvus Rex Caeli

What did you say exactly ?

Click the up arrow on the right side of your web browser and you can read it again. The long and short of it is, you misapprehended the import of the Executive Order and believed some things about currency that are not true. I have shown you where your errors lie; what you do with this information is up to you.

Another reason JFK was killed was because he was pulling us out of the BIG MONEY maker for the Banksters. The Gulf of Tonkin incident was a lie .

How do you get from Kennedy and these "Banksters" to the Gulf of Tonkin?

I witnessed Robert McNamara tell his involvement on a documentary and snicker about it . I guess he forgot about all of those dead and maimed people on both sides . But they made plenty of money for the Ultra Rich . The same people that owns the Fed Reserve , own the defence industry and the world bank.

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" in the conventional sense. Member banks have shares in the Federal Reserve Banks, but those shares do not grant them the usual bundle of rights associated with ownership. And since the Federal Reserve dumps its profits into the US Treasury, it would not be a very profitable entity to own in the conventional sense.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

The Federal Reserve System is not "owned" in the conventional sense. Member banks have shares in the Federal Reserve Banks, but those shares do not grant them the usual bundle of rights associated with ownership. And since the Federal Reserve dumps its profits into the US Treasury, it would not be a very profitable entity to own in the conventional sense.

Technically your correct but how long has the Federal Reserve been dumping its profits into the USA Treasury?

In other words I think the Federal Reserve is a red herring for USA Inc and the IRS Inc collects for it. Sure some money goes to pay government expenditures and run "the nation" but an awful lot of it goes to interest payments on the treasury bonds outstanding. This happens cause the tax money alone cannot cover an ever increasingly wasteful HUGE government.

The treasury bondholders consist of individuals and finanancial institutions. These financial institutions consists of banks and investment firms on a global scale. It is in the bondholders best interest to continue lending fiat currency to the government until it finally collapses by not being able to raise the debt ceiling. This can happen by choice or because a nations creditworthiness drops too low.

So in conclusion yes the Federal Reserve is a corporation but its a "non-profit or religious corporation". Most of the other federal corporations are considered "general, for profit corporations". Go to the state of delaware, division of corporations registry, to verify this.....

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   

reply to post by EarthCitizen07

Have you considered that the Jews control everything in the world even though the Arabs have all the oil . There is the old bible verse that the Jews are the chosen people . The Arabs and others feel slighted some how when they hear that , but Judas was also chosen and I wouldn't want to be in his place .The Ashkenazi Jews are bringing the world to what some think is the mythical Great Tribulation . But there is Gods Remnant that are Jews that serve God and he will bring them through the Gog Magog war . The Ashkenazi Jews serve the god of money .
If the Arabs were causing the events of today other than there part I wouldn't think anything about it . But because the Jews are in control I know that it's the work of God .

For most people it is irrellevant what the jews believe because they only control what they are allowed to control by the will of the people and governments. The solution to the jewish greed problem is not another holocaust but rather to get rid of the corruption in government, punish the criminals and then safe-guard institutions from corrupting themselves again in the future.

The "jewish mafia" post I made was a joke. As for the arabs they have plenty of oil and land, thus they need not worry about anything. Now they are also getting rid of their dictators/kings which means more money will eventually trickle down to the people. Democracy is never a given because it has to be earned!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join