It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain: Wake up people! Purchasing of Bank Stocks Is a Win-Win for Taxpayers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I have respect for Herman Cain's drive and achievements because unlike other Republicans he wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth, but that's where it ends.

The guy is a Fed. Reserve lap dog just like the others. That alone is enough not to want anything to do with him.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:11 PM
link   
reply to post by illuminatislave

How is he a Fed?

Please elaborate, because I have seen many threads debunking that hoax.

Yes, he was employed by the Fed, but he was not head of any of its branches.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Just being employed by the Fed warrants suspicion if you ask me.

Either way, Cain has made it clear that he's ready to follow the agenda laid forth by the banks and the other criminals that run congress. Vote for him, he'll ensure that the same crap that's going on now will continue.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

His 9-9-9 plan is not welcomed by many in congress, so how is that furthering an agenda?

I like Paul and Cain, but Paul is falling and Cain is rising (Raising Cain..
Pun intended)

I say give him a chance. Obama had his and blew it.

I say let's try a different approach, rather than trying to do the same over and over and expect diffent results.

Maybe we do need a businessman at the helm. Politicians don't seem to be working out to well these days.
edit on 5-10-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

His 9-9-9 plan is not welcomed by many in congress, so how is that furthering an agenda?

I like Paul and Cain, but Paul is falling and Cain is rising (Raising Cain..
Pun intended)

I say give him a chance. Obama had his and blew it.

I say let's try a different approach, rather than trying to do the same over and over and expect diffent results.

I'm not giving anyone who is affiliated with either the Democratic or Republican parties a chance, both parties are beyond corrupt. I respect Cain as a man, hell I respect Paul his brutal honesty, but I would not support either man since they are affiliated with the GOP.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Maybe we do need a businessman at the helm. Politicians don't seem to be working out to well these days.

That's because businessmen have their damn hands in the pockets of the politicos

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave

That's because businessmen have their damn hands in the pockets of the politicos

Well yea, and visa-versa.

But the status has left the building and the quo is out up chucking in a alleyway.

We have to try something different.

I've looked into his past, listened to him on the radio while stationed at Bragg, and have attended a couple of speeches and watched some on the youtubage.

He strikes me a being genuine and capable of making the hard decisions that will not please many, but are the right thing to do.

But I wasn't happy when he choose as a fictitious VP, Newt Gingrich, during the debate.

I hope that he and Paul patch up their differences and will be able to work together.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
If you're going to waste you money on anything, buy gold.

2nd

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
reply to post by TDawgRex

Either way, Cain has made it clear that he's ready to follow the agenda laid forth by the banks and the other criminals that run congress. Vote for him, he'll ensure that the same crap that's going on now will continue.

I seriously don't know how anyone could get that from anything Herman Cain has said.

He is absolutely NOT a fan of our current crop of politicians, and he does NOT want the same old/same old.

I genuinely think that he loves America and wants to help solve the problems that are facing us. He continually refers to himself as a problem solver; it's what he's done his entire career.

We NEED someone with business experience, who understands how government decisions will affect businesses in America. We haven't had much of that in recent administrations. We also NEED someone who understands the Federal Reserve system. If you have heard anything he has said about it, you'd know he is NOT for things continuing as they are (printing money, etc.)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I'm not sure how some of you guys can still support this man even though he's been wrong regarding EVERY economic situation he's commented on...... I could understand being wrong once or twice, but every time? That just proves that he's clueless.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Cain worked for the Federal Reserve--that, in and of itself, makes me not trust him. He's against auditing the Federal Reserve--the very source of our economic problems. He supports the Patriot Act; he supported TARP. He endorsed Romney in 2008. He was involved in an Enron-type scandal wherein his employees were screwed out of millions of dollars. His 999 plan is a NEW tax, etc.
www.wakeup1776.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   
He's a typical corporate shill, and to think he's pulling ahead in the polls due to being a tea party darling. Polotics today boggles the mind

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Prove your statement.

Clueless, I think not. He has saved businesses from failing by making the hard choice.

Stop with the emotions and look at the person in a rational manner.

I like how he addressed the OWS matter. he admitted that he did not know all the facts, and when pressed, expressed his personnal opinion.

But since you have posted your thoughts on Cain. Who do you support?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join