It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I got my first two gray hairs..........I may go to the hair coloring stuff

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver
reply to post by gabby2011

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Denis Healey, old british politician. Wear them with style! (Not to mention plucking hurts!)

cute.. and you're correct , when you get to be that age.. wear it with style,cause plucking would take a long time, and would hurt.

When it comes right down to it.. attractiveness is all about personality.. for most women...so relax guys.. let your character be the beacon of light that attracts the females.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Ahhh embrace the grey! I am absolutely hot for Anderson Cooper, and it's the hair. I don't clearly process a thing that comes out of that man's mouth
Women appreciate grey hair, trust me.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Just dye your hair when you aren't going to be out or at work the next day or so, It usually only looks pretty weird the first two days after.

If just a little gray, you can always just treat the affected area, if you get a close enough shade.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Some women dig the salt and pepper thing but I think that all depends on the age of the woman and what area you live in. I say go to a salon and do the metro-sexual thing
but that's just me...

My husband has some gray in his beard. He loves to inform people that he has "one gray hair for every pair of shoes his wife purchases".

Oh well... he can have his golf and I can have my Manolo's!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
... I say go to a salon and do the metro-sexual thing
but that's just me...

I'm not shaving my chest hair.......no way!

Peace

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

You know the real reason why you are going gray?
You are a mod on a very popular conspiracy board.
Whose members' often times act like 5 year olds
at recess.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

Oh no... we don't shave... we wax

Keep the chest hair, get a manicure!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
go grey its the new black my man. im 43 my hair looks ace. everyone says your hair looks ace. get a good cut on it and your away. grey hair its the future.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
I agree with Gabby and the others who say, "Go gray!"

We recently experienced a real shocker when my fiance's father showed up at a family wedding having dyed his hair -- and his eyebrows -- jet black.
Horrible! He looked like the "Sesame Street Count" except for the bald spot that was never apparent before, when he had salt and pepper hair.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join