Amanda Knox - Normal Teenager or Insane?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
This bit was also interesting. Now, some people consider the Prosecutor mad for accusing the three of a Satantic Sex Party, but when faced with this forensic evidence the prosecution's assessment is not as far fetched as it may first appear. They were clearly drawing from the few facts that they DID have.

Giornale dell’Umbria. 27 November 2008. Journalist; F.Bene.

What usually catches presumed murderers are the traces they leave at the scene of the crime. Against those accused of the murder in via della Pergola is the almost total lack of prints. For the prosecution, it’s inexplicable that there was only one fingerprint of Amanda Knox in the house where Meredith Kercher was killed a year ago, since the young woman lived there. Therefore, somebody cleaned the house thouroughly just before the police arrived. Whoever did it could only be someone who could move freely around the house without raising suspicion.

To tell the truth, some traces of Amanda Knox were found; bare footprints in the corridor and in the bathroom next to the victim’s bedroom and that of the presumed murderer. Signs of ‘rubbing/dragging’ were also found in the same places, as if somebody had mopped the floor. Here are parts of the summary of the forensic police’s report.

”In the corridor, the part which leads from the victim’s room to the small bathroom, no traces of blood were found. This, when connected to the partial right bare footprint, made in blood on the blue bathmat found in the bathroom, indicates that somebody cleaned the floor.’

‘This was confirmed during the inspection of the house which was carried out on December 18. Luminol highlighted bare footprints, presumably made in blood, in the corridor between Meredith and Amanda’s room.’

The young American also has an explanation for these strange findings. She said this to the investigators during an interrogation in prison. you want to know about that morning? …When I woke up, I got up and Raffaele was still in bed. I got dressed and went to my house…I went into the house and closed the door… I went to my room, got undressed, went into the bathroom and had a shower….and I used the bathmat, on which there was blood, because I’d left the towels in the bedroom. I saw the blood on the bathmat and I dragged it into the bedroom to get the towels, then, I took it back to the bathroom and put my earrings in.. I saw the blood on the bathmat and in the washbasin but I didn’t think something terrible had happened.’ …

November 28

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
The other thing which strikes me as odd, as some others already pointed out:

There was clear evidence that they already cleaned (or started to clean up) the apartment before the crime police arrived/was called.

Please note that the body was covered! A burglar would not cover a body. Also..for a staged burglary you would not cover up a body, it's absurd! This is evidence that:

The body was covered because they were about to clean the house and get rid of the evidence and body - and they got SURPRISED by the early arrival of the carabinieri police - the police which checked in early in the morning because they found meredith's phone! (The neighbour, that is)

When the whole CSI team then arrived and checked the house...yes, they found that MOST of it already has been cleaned and evidence gotten rid of.....however, of course, they (the murderers) didn't have time to finish the whole job due to the early and unexpected arrival of the carabinieri police.

---> Add the WITNESS STATEMENT that someone claims they saw Amanda in the early morning buying cleaning supplies. (However, this is only a witness account and no "fact")

AGAIN: This whole case stinks and i know that opinions vary greatly - but looking at some of those events and how things happened makes me very suspicious how "innocent" she really is.

However, thanks for posting that link further above..will check it out.
edit on 5-10-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by SpecialAgent25

Why thank you ^^ star for you too! hehe

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Normal teenager?? She's not a teenager at all.

However, she does act like most young adults I see nowadays. I would say that she would be the norm. Very rarely do I ever see a young adult act any different. They typically seem to have apathy for everything going on around them. I'm of course referring to the ones I have encountered.

According to some, she would do physical exercise of some kind when she is feeling stressed. She did yoga. I'd say thus that she was exhibiting stress in her own way.

Most would still be concerned with their own needs (i.e. needing underwear) even in a crisis. I do find it contradictory that they claimed she had poor hygiene on the one hand but was saying she was obsessed with buying underwear on the other. Wanting clean underwear is not an example of poor hygiene. Plus, having poor hygiene does not mean you're likely to go out and kill someone. Clean people kill too.

People today are often self absorbed. Her not wanting her plans messed up is typical of a lot of people these days. I see it more often than not.

So I'd say that she is today's norm.

I've not believed that she killed her.

As for the supposed 'confession,' people have falsely confessed to things for centuries under duress. The Salem witch hunts are a perfect example. If you could save your life by confessing to be a witch, many would end up doing so if faced with the situation, even if they don't believe so now.

I'm usually suspicious of 'confessions' that happened after days of interrogation.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

So where is the manual on how one is supposed to act after such an event? It always amazes me how so many people decide how one should act after such an event never having experienced it themselves and there being no norm for such things. Some people fall apart others shut thier emotions off so they won't feel the pain etc etc. This letter is irrelevant to the case! The only thing she should be judged on is the actual evidence. Someone's emotional state should have no bearing.

Lucky for her those jurists/judges did that and let her go because there is simply not enough evidence period! Unfortunately there are many people in prisons convicted on emotion with absolutely no evidence showing they committed the crime. Some of them are innocent.

edit on 6-10-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Leahn

She could just be a spoiled brat who never grew up and always had things about her and be her way. I know many people who in every situation it's always about them or how things are effecting them. They never think about somebody or anybody else first.

I think she is just a dumb ignorant girl who just doesn't "get" what life is really about and some of the emotions that go with it.

Blame it a bit on parenting, social surroundings, and whatever else....

But yea if I only knew this person one day, I would still be freaking out just for the fact that it happened in the place I lived. That would totally freak me out. I would be writing about how I don't feel safe and what not.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by prettylittleidiot
It was more than just a "feeling" about Amanda and Solicetto. The forensics found Amanda's bloody bare foot prints outside the room and Solicetto's finger prints on Meredith's bra-clasp.The prosecutor was just trying to understand those facts. The only reason those two are freed and Rudy is not is because of their lawyers.

I have already posted this link in this thread, but it appears nobody has looked at it. Retired FBI Agent Steve Moore has created a series of articles that completely debunk the prosecution's case and exonerates both Amanda Knox and Raffaele Sollecito...

1. Investigation of Violent Crimes is My Life; Not a Hobby
2. The Mountain of Missing Evidence
3. Evidence Collection
4. The Luminol Lies
5. The Interrogation That Never Was

I highly recommend people read these articles. They may be just an opinion but I challenge ANYONE to read them through then still try and claim Knox and Sollecito are guilty.

I also recommend reading through the entire parent website: www.injusticeinperugia.org as there is more there than just the FBI blokes opinion and it's well worth reading through.

edit on 6/10/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Kryties,

well i read through (some) of those articles, not bad, but there is a bias in my opinion which i don't like.
As soon as there is a bias any opinion is already distorted.

From the read, two things immediately caught my eye:

That FBI agent states that she had no homicidal fantasies, which TO MY KNOWLEDGE is incorrect.
In fact, i read "somewhere" that she previously before the murder wrote down some kind of sex-fantasy revolving around a woman getting stabbed to death by others.

(I would have to dig this out and verify the validity of this tho).

Second, in my opinion we cant say anything WHETHER she had a motive or whether she did not...in fact some murder must not always have a "solid" motive to happen.

We know there were minor differences between her and meredith...add the fact they were (likely) all high in that night also. Not every murder has to be "rationally" explained...some murders happen because of the stupidest things.

HOWEVER - here is something which speaks greatly in her favor: I do indeed think that she was TOO confident and happy in her life, looking forward to the studying and spending time in Europe...smart enough that she would know that such a murder would put an end to all of this. Don't forget it was her ultimate goal and dream to study in italy...so why should she commit something "stupid" which would be in contrast to all her dreams?

UNLESS she is really so mentally deranged that she *thinks* she can do something like that and get away easily..or has some other, serious mental "defect". But then i don't think this applies..while the letters might be strange..i don't *think* they would qualify painting her as insane killer.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
That FBI agent states that she had no homicidal fantasies, which TO MY KNOWLEDGE is incorrect.
In fact, i read "somewhere" that she previously before the murder wrote down some kind of sex-fantasy revolving around a woman getting stabbed to death by others.

(I would have to dig this out and verify the validity of this tho).

I guarantee if you find it that it will be a fine example of baseless propaganda with no evidence to back it up. That sounds like EXACTLY the kind of nonsense the prosecution and media was literally making up in order to demonise her.

I see it this way - which of the two options sounds more like real life and less like a Hollywood movie:

1. A man decides to break into a friend-of-a-friend's house because he knows from his mates who live downstairs that they are all marijuana smokers and their rent was due - therefore with the aim to steal it. He gets caught out when the victim came home unexpectedly while he was using the toilet thinking he was alone and safe. He follows her to her bedroom with the intent to sexually assault her, it gets out of hand and he ends up killing her. He then takes her rent money/phone and uses her keys to lock the door behind him. He escapes out the door and two weeks later is found in Germany after having made his escape there.

OR....

2. That Amanda Knox, Raphaelle and Rudy decided to play out a satanic sex fantasy with Amanda as Dominatrix. This after having only met Rudy twice in passing and having only been seeing Raphaelle for six days - yet they decided to kill her flatmate in a sexually-fueled satanic orgy to fulfil some form of bizarre fantasy. This leads to a gory death at the hands of all three who are chanting and moaning and generally acting all spooky-like. Both Amanda and Raphaelle remain behind whilst Rudy flees to Germany.

Now, as far as I see it, it's a clear cut case of a single man break-in gone wrong and the rape and murder were a crime of opportunity. This happens all around the world on a regular basis, as bad as that is. This is a MUCH preferable explanation than some story about satanic rituals and bloody sex orgies - the likes of which almost never happen and to which the evidence does not support, unlike the first, lone thief explanation.
edit on 6/10/2011 by Kryties because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join