It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Badnarik's name slips on FOX News!! O'Reilly not happy...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

I had heard that a Libertarian had made him look like the little neo-nazi that he is and that was what started it but I have NOTHING to back it up so it might be just a story.

[edit on 29-8-2004 by Amuk]

I had heard a story somewhat similar to that as well, but it was on a discussion bored I believe. So there is no way of me being able to verify that information.

Oh well, either way someone, somewhere is scared about the Libertarian issue.

I did email O'reilly with this video clip ( 69.55.97.118... ) saying something along the lines of:

"These Libertarians are saying you are SCARED of them? Bill O'Reilly? Scared? No Way! But then I think about what they are saying and its hard to deny some of the facts that they present; like not allowing the use of Badnarik's name or the "L" word on your show! Please Bill, tell me it isn't so!!"

Heh, lets see if I get a reply back... Yeah right.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous
I did email O'reilly with this video clip ( 69.55.97.118... ) saying something along the lines of:

"These Libertarians are saying you are SCARED of them? Bill O'Reilly? Scared? No Way! But then I think about what they are saying and its hard to deny some of the facts that they present; like not allowing the use of Badnarik's name or the "L" word on your show! Please Bill, tell me it isn't so!!"

I got a letter read on air by O'Reilly back during the Reagen Movie nontroversy.

The key is praise then quip (pithily). But he'll still edit it and put words in your mouth.

Mine started Kudos to you Mr. O so he would read it, then applauded him for correctly "predicting" that the Reagen movie would not be shown on the network.

Then he cut out all the ironic commentary about what astrology kooks Ron and Nancy were and the truth being a defense, and his "prediction" being little more than yet another self fulfilling prophecy of his bully efforts to silence opposition with his little cult of boycott frenzied viewers

...and just immediatley cut to the end where I asked if "he and Nancy shared the same astrologer?"

To which he laughed, because it was stroking his massive ego. He completely edited out all ironic, critical and political commentary, basically the entire point of the whole thing...and just made me out to be a another "fan".

Never watched him again afterwards realizing not even his supposed fan mail was real.

Him, his show, his mail, his "debates" ...it's all rigged.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by sillinous
[

Good Luck

I have emailed HIM and the Fox News almost everyday and have YET to recieve an answer

I am starting to think there might be something to this

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I have emailed HIM and the Fox News almost everyday and have YET to recieve an answer I am starting to think there might be something to this

Ditto here dude.. I emailed him 3 times so far, and nothing... THere is something to it, he needs as many sheep as he can get so he gets his paycheck, he also needs to bend over and take it up the pipe from fox news and their republican buddies... I haven't watched fox since the interview, and I won't after figuring out he's an asshole, I don't want that show/network getting high numbers so I don't participate in it... A bastardization of the words fair and balanced...
What a #ing joke, and I find it really really discusting..

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 04:45 PM
link   

I have emailed HIM and the Fox News almost everyday and have YET to recieve an answer

That's awesome. Are there currently any Libertarian groups that perform organized demonstrations... such as mass emailings to people like our buddy Bill?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I dont know if I can do this, Mods if it is not allowed please either remove it or let me know and I will edit it

I have created a site for just such stuff as mass emailing and Libertarians across the country to post and get togather on projects

This is it

groups.yahoo.com...

All are welcome

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   

I dont know if I can do this, Mods if it is not allowed please either remove it or let me know and I will edit it

I have created a site for just such stuff as mass emailing and Libertarians across the country to post and get togather on projects

This is it

groups.yahoo.com...

All are welcome

Well thanks for the link. This looks great, I'm definately joining.

We should try to work to get some more Libertarian content there. And if the Mods have a problem with the link, I'm sure ATS could create a Libertarian board for us!

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Get in early before the rush

I just created it about half an hour ago

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Get in early before the rush

I just created it about half an hour ago

Haha, well good job anyway. Its taking the initiative to do things like this that count.

I'm trying to compile a list of websites and blogs with Libertarian content, that would be useful in the group I'm sure. I've also made a folder of all of the emails I have sent concerning the Libertarian party so that others may use the ideas to create their own emails or letters to send to various people or groups.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
There is also www.libertyforum.com... That's all Libertarian with a lot of content and a board.

Odd

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 06:33 PM
link   
If the Conservatives of this nation would come together in the realization that Bush isn't our only option, then, assuming the Republic works the way they say it does, Badnarik would take the election with no problem-- moderates would identify with him much more easily, and I, as a conservative and an erstwhile Republican, can speak for myself when I say that Badnarik is leagues closer to genuine conservative ideals than Bush has ever even pretended to be.

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Hmm, maybe instead of Kerry debating Bush, which isn't going to happen as Bush has already turned Kerry down, maybe he should debate Badnarik. Ideas?

posted on Aug, 29 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I bet Kerry would love to debate Badnarik. Kerry should want to give the Libertarians more publicity. Conservatives, as you all have said, are going to really be the ones who would agree with the Libertarians. Liberals are too... liberal to think that that the Libertarian ideals would work. In Kerry's mind, this would help him win the election by a wide margin... unless every Republican realizes that he/she is in actuality a Libertarian

posted on Oct, 5 2004 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Last Friday night I saw Penn Jillette on CNN live from Vegas.
They were talking about the undecided vote in NV.
I decided to watch it since Penn has endorsed Badnarik.

The wierd thing was, he hinted at who he was voting for,
but did not say his name or Libertarian. It seemed as though
he really wanted to...

Curious as to why he didn't I started doing some checking online and ran across the FOX- badnarik ban. It got me to wondering if Penn was also
told not to say his name.

If so, we now have two networks, one "liberal" and one "conservative"
who are blacklisting a presidential candidate.....

I wish someone could get ahold of Penn and verify whether or not he was told not to mention badnarik

top topics

<< 1   >>

join