It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Layoff Plans Soar By 126% In Sept To 115,730, 212% Higher Than Year Ago

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by St Udio

Like I say in other threads, you know something is definitely wrong when our governments have to spend tax payers money in order to create jobs, is a lie and is deceiving, but people bite into it like fools.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

What good is to have "existing" manufacturing doing good we already have lost the majority of it, in my town alone 6 manufacturing plants, the less manufacturing the better numbers for the existing ones that have not longer to compete at home.

Still with 17 million unemployed, (government numbers 4 million) you can pretty much tell that the workers are the losers here.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I need to correct the 4 million in my previous post is (14 million) by government numbers of unemployed in the nation.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by St Udio

(we went from the frying pan into the fire by ousting the neo-cons for these Unionized revolutionary goons IMHO)

It did not matter. Both sides have wrecked the country and will continue to do so

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Rockdisjoint

Is one big problem with that, we no longer have an industrial base to support job creation, now we are ridden with too many trade agreements leaching the jobs in the nation, until this problems are addressed is not going to be any economy boom but for the Uber class gambling in Wall Street.

The U.S still has a very strong manufacturing base, so free trade isn't a problem imo, in fact it is because of free trade that many have been able to keep a relatively high standard of living during these tough economic times.

Plz do not throw arguable msm information bull#### into the air, i am doing a dissertation on NAFTA, and i would really like the information that you posed above, as i have searched for the benefits of NAFTA to americans and as you say a high standard of living is the biggest lie going.

I again ask were you are getting your information, so that you do not sound like a rhetorical msm trite?

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

as i have searched for the benefits of NAFTA to americans and as you say a high standard of living is the biggest lie going.

NAFTA is anti-free trade.

The U.S has many trade barriers up against Mexico.
edit on 8-10-2011 by Rockdisjoint because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join