It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 94
<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
David ''I see the police manipulating the media and the public, there is too much spin, too much manipulation, in this case. Is the evidence of such poor quality and quanty that the parents need to be tried in the court of public opinion? ''

How so ? I haven't heard of a police statement issued in , literally, weeks. So what have they said or done that is manipulating? Maybe I 've missed some statements. I do spend a lot of time with this, but not a fraction of what some people are spending so it's very possible I missed some police statements. It seems to be the police are the only ones who are pretty QUIET and issuing no kind of statement. tks

The KCPD called a news conference, to state they where NOT commenting on the case and, oh by the way the family is NOT cooperating.... Perhaps KCPD sees that as not commenting, I don't.

Then there is the KCPD and their demonstration of breaking into the window, by the keystone cops...

There is the KCPD choice of words, in what the cadaver dog hit on, and the non-real attempt to seal the court document in regards to the search warrant.... That simply had the effect of calling attention to the document, and what the dog hit upon.

The keystone cops routine with parading that huge piece of carpet around the home, like it was import and evidence.... A carpet that they did not take.... again the KCPD actions just before the parade had the effect of calling attention to what they where doing... Even the excessive number of people involved in search the home...

The very public choice of where to search, that has left little doubt that the KCPD is searching for a body...

The KCPD has vilified Deborah, and the public by in large believes she killed Lisa at this point.

Just look at the publics reception of Megan Wright vs Deborah, the KCPD has painted Deborah the way they want, and as long as the public continues to have this perecption of Deborah there is little need to comment...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The good thing is...if Megan keeps opening her mouth, she'll soon start tripping over her own lies too. She's changed her story just as much as Deborah apparently has and yet people are calling her a hero?

I also hate that the reporter in that previous story says that Dane's protection order was for abusing MW.....it has nothing to do with MW, so once again we're at the media's mercy of getting our facts when even they cant get their facts straight.

As I said in my above post, MW originally said she hadn't left the house all night (oct3/4). She then said "well except to go for waffles at 2am" now if that doesn't set off someone's suspicious alarm, I don't know what will....

Michelle

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th
The good thing is...if Megan keeps opening her mouth, she'll soon start tripping over her own lies too. She's changed her story just as much as Deborah apparently has and yet people are calling her a hero?

I also hate that the reporter in that previous story says that Dane's protection order was for abusing MW.....it has nothing to do with MW, so once again we're at the media's mercy of getting our facts when even they cant get their facts straight.

As I said in my above post, MW originally said she hadn't left the house all night (oct3/4). She then said "well except to go for waffles at 2am" now if that doesn't set off someone's suspicious alarm, I don't know what will....

Michelle

Does it actually say that, or does it simply say that in September Dane had a protection order issued. In effect evidence that Dane is abusive?!? I believe that maybe a case of hearing what we want, rather than reading what is there.....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d

Does it actually say that, or does it simply say that in September Dane had a protection order issued. In effect evidence that Dane is abusive?!? I believe that maybe a case of hearing what we want, rather than reading what is there.....

This is the exact quote from the story..

NBC Action News investigator Russ Ptacek uncovered a September restraining order in Clay County against the man Megan Wright claims has physically and emotionally abused her.

How do you read that? (bolding by me)

I'm not saying Dane isn't abusive, but he didn't abuse MW, so the story should NOT represent that. I don't even know who this clown is, but from his pictures he looks pretty shady, so don't think I'm defending him at all

Michelle

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

Could that man be Jersey/? Because MW say that Jersey was scaring or concerning her and she suspects he set her car on fire or something like that ./

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Could that man be Jersey/? Because MW say that Jersey was scaring or concerning her and she suspects he set her car on fire or something like that ./

It could be Jersey, I won't say it's not...but the entire article David posted was in regards to Dane, so I'd have to assume it would be odd for them to suddenly switch people without mentioning it. Also, Dane does have a restraining order in Clay county against someone for abuse/stalking. BUT if Megan is being truthful she says she only met Dane a week (or so) before Lisa went missing. The rest. order is from July 2011 I believe

Michelle

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d

This is the exact quote from the story..

NBC Action News investigator Russ Ptacek uncovered a September restraining order in Clay County against the man Megan Wright claims has physically and emotionally abused her.

How do you read that? (bolding by me)

I'm not saying Dane isn't abusive, but he didn't abuse MW, so the story should NOT represent that. I don't even know who this clown is, but from his pictures he looks pretty shady, so don't think I'm defending him at all

Michelle

To be truthful I read this story a couple of times....
It certainly seems to suggest that Megan has a restraining order against him, I'll grant you that....
But would it make sense for a man Megan has a restraining order against to be in her home?
Would it make sense for Magan to be lending her phone to him?
Where I live someone perhaps both would be going to jail...
Also if the order was for Megan, wouldn't she logically be aware of it? It would make far more sense to state that Russ confirmed a restraining order in my opinion. I **believe** that Russ uncovered the order because Megan was unaware of it. That the intention was to support Megan's claim that he was indeed abusive.... Perhaps I'm over thinking it? This Russ is suppose to be a professional.... But that is my take here, (for a few years I had a position where my function was to determin what people intended...)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Jersey whose given name is Johnny S. Tanko, is not Dane. Jersey/Tanko is in clay county jail, and Dane's location is unknown at this time...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

It could be Jersey, I won't say it's not...but the entire article David posted was in regards to Dane, so I'd have to assume it would be odd for them to suddenly switch people without mentioning it. Also, Dane does have a restraining order in Clay county against someone for abuse/stalking. BUT if Megan is being truthful she says she only met Dane a week (or so) before Lisa went missing. The rest. order is from July 2011 I believe

Michelle

Hmm isn't that someone (Samantha?) has a protection order against Dane? And not Dane has a protection order against someone for abuse/stalking him? Or are there multiple orders here?

If it is Samantha, could that explain why Dane might want to cause pain for Deborah? Nope a different Samantha...

edit on 9-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Sorry I meant can the man that Megan got a restraining order against be Jersey. I did not mean can dane and jersey be same person. I guess wee'll see?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Wow....what a tangled web we weave...

by the way, there are several people stepping out and claiming that Justice For Lisa Irwin page is owned by Megan Wright herself....interesting.

BABY LISA UPDATE: New Detail Changes Timeline of Baby’s Disappearance After Authorities Say Outgoing Call From Mom’s Cell Phone Happened Hours Later Than Believed

A bizarre phone call made or attempted from the cell phone of Lisa Irwin’s mother, Deborah Bradley, to a woman named Megan Wright on the night Lisa disappeared was made hours later than previously believed. Wright has claimed publicly that the call was made to her phone at 8:30 p.m., but new information shows that the call was received at 11:57 p.m. … just hours before Lisa was discovered missing.

Michelle
edit on 9-11-2011 by Michelle129th because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

I think that page is owned by HLN or someone associated with it. The
'tips' are rigth in line with the tweets of Jim Spellman , or they seem to be.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

hmmm..This woman sounds like a story teller, and one big liar..wonder what her reasons for lying so much are? She's appeared to lie much more than Debbie ?..and if she is innocent, why the reason for so much twisting of important facts ?

Did you say she has been called a hero?

There are indeed many players in this story, hopefully police have sorted this whole mess out to some degree, and have been going on information we are not yet aware of.. but it seems like Meagan is talking...trying to keep up her stories to the police?

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
In Megan own words....

Hope this works...

Another way to get to the same video [url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiZ4Nknhk_o&feature=youtube_gdata_player]> here

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

I think that page is owned by HLN or someone associated with it. The
'tips' are rigth in line with the tweets of Jim Spellman , or they seem to be.

Okay I've got to ask, why would HLN or Jim Spellman be invested in spinning Megan in a positive light? Clearly this site is way over the line, and into making news, not reporting news... As a reporter, I kind of question Mr. Spellman involvement with this Justice for Lisa site. Do we want the media making news? At what point the news reporting quit being reporting and starts to become public manipulation? Is someone laying the groundwork for a grassroots movement to change laws....

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
There is something seriously wrong with this case in terms of Jim Spellman (i'm sorry I ever told anyone to follow him...i'm really doubting him now), Megan Wright, HLN...damn the whole nine yards.

That JFLI facebook page is clearly ONE sided and only will allow people to even speak if they are on "that side" There is an ulterior motive to keep MW in a positive light as David said. Jim Spellman himself (guess he's not an unbiased source....) posts on there and then last night he tweets this link after his interview with MW...

What on earth is this?

Pretty unprofessional if you ask me...

Michelle

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Okay do you have your player list?

Two men are in jail after being charged with raping a Platte City woman.

Joshua D. Greathouse, 23, of Platte City, and Zachary R. Greathouse, 22, of Kansas City, are both charged with felony sexual assault and are both being held on a $15,000 cash-only bond.

According to a probable cause statement, the incident began when the victim, a 27-year-old Platte City woman, and two suspects were at a bar along 45 Highway in Weston on Friday, July 17.

Between 1:30 a.m. and 2:40 a.m. on Saturday morning, the three left the bar and began driving back to Platte City. The woman says she was intoxicated and passed out in the passenger seat of the Nissan four-door vehicle.

....Both suspects appeared before Judge James Van Amburg on Sunday, July 19. Bail for both was set at $15,000 cash-only with the condition neither would have contact with the victim.

According to court records, the victim filed protective orders against both of the suspects on Saturday.

Joshua and Zachary were both still in the Platte County Detention Center on Tuesday evening.
Both suspects face up to seven years in prison for the felonies.

Joshua is a 2005 graduate of West Platte High School. Zachary graduated from Winnetonka High School in 2005.

According to Joshua's Facebook page, he is a screener for First Line Security at Kansas City International Airport.

www.plattecountylandmark.com...

BBM
Please note the date of this article

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Wow, what the heck? Posing with one of the (potentially) major players in this case with your arm around her like you're old friends from way back? :shakes head: This whole thing (everything surrounding Lisa's disappearance) is weird, weird, weird.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

By the way, Megan's facebook is NOT 100% open to public. I have a FB account and am logged in and I can not see all of her postings or her pictures.

Strange that - when I U2U'd you last night with that info I could see everything. I could post, read all comments, see all pictures - it was just too late for me to do anything about it.

What, did she change it again? What a frootloop.

peace

It appears to me that she did NOT open her site, but rather created a new site that is open....
I've got to say that feels to me as being very manipulative to me...
Today it appears that the two sites are deleting links...

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redux

Wow, what the heck? Posing with one of the (potentially) major players in this case with your arm around her like you're old friends from way back? :shakes head: This whole thing (everything surrounding Lisa's disappearance) is weird, weird, weird.

yes..and it certainly makes you wonder what were the real motives for taking that baby.

There are some players in this story that don't seem to have a problem with stealing for profit.. and it makes you wonder what kind of other criminal networks they could be involved with, and who those networks are involved with ?

One big weird muddy mess to us on the outside , but my guess is there is more than a few that know what actually happened went Lisa went missing, and maybe more than a few that even know where she is now.

top topics

<< 91  92  93    95  96  97 >>

join