It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 92
<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

Michelle , remember that fb page we watchd yesterday ? She's actually talking there, her bf too about all that's going on.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
reply to post by gabby2011

Oops sorry . I must have missed it when it was . Yes it's different of course but similar in that a baby is missing and circumstances are odd .

true enough.. but aren't all cases involving missing children on the odd side?

It does not help missing children at all to compare cases with an entirely different set of circumstances.

Lets hope and pray that the young boy is found soon..and is safe.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Silo, there is a new case here now of a missing 2 yr old boy.

Hi Schmae. I hadn't seen that. Poor little guy. Thanks for posting the link - I'll get to it a little later - right now I'm going through a case now in the UK where a woman and her family 'hid' her daughter and reported her missing for monetary gains. I was looking for clues to Lisa's case. How the parents act, their speech patterns, time tables, accomplices, actions of family members, etc.

There's so much we can learn from each individual missing child case - and then to compare them to other cases for clues to behavior, similarities, etc. Wow. Valuable stuff that.

Thank you for the link.
If you start a thread for this poor little lad let me know please.

peace

edit on 8-11-2011 by silo13 because: spacing

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Michelle , remember that fb page we watchd yesterday ? She's actually talking there, her bf too about all that's going on.

Interesting how Megan is being welcomed with open arms, and portrayed as innocent...
Spellman seems to be willing to vouch for her, too...

Not a flophouse, not a drug house....

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

I'm glad your looking at that case. You will then see where I am coming from and also it gives you hope. You can also see if you watch the video i asked you to watch, how the police work and act and how the community help,

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d

Interesting how Megan is being welcomed with open arms, and portrayed as innocent...

This is driving me crazy.....how can Deborah be "guilty without proof because she changed her story" but this Megan Wright is given the "innocent until proven guilty" treatment. She said she didn't know who had her phone..but here we go a few weeks later and she suddenly knows who it is. She's KNOWN from day one who had it because she said Dane was interviewed by police. Now megan has changed her story but that's ok?

Michelle

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Is this the live interview? Having trouble finding the link.

HLN ??? Here ???

Edit to Add" Nope, that's not it.

Ugh, too light headed to keep this up tonight. See you all in the morning.

peae

edit on 8-11-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

It's kinda weird,,,,,,maybe a little creepy like first hand accounts of something you see on the news. I'm not sure if it's cool or not.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

HLN ??? Here ???

peae

Silo if you're still hanging in there...here's the HLN live feed

Live feed

Also...am I going crazy or are they reporting there is a NEW witness that evening named Shane? I missed the first few mins of the live feed..perhaps it was talked about then? Did anyone else hear this?? Here's the screen capture I "borrowed" from someone else LOL....wait, just noticed they put "Shane" in quotes...as in a fake name to keep it confidential...could this be "Dane" ?? Wow...so many questions...

Michelle

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

This is driving me crazy.....how can Deborah be "guilty without proof because she changed her story" but this Megan Wright is given the "innocent until proven guilty" treatment. She said she didn't know who had her phone..but here we go a few weeks later and she suddenly knows who it is. She's KNOWN from day one who had it because she said Dane was interviewed by police. Now megan has changed her story but that's ok?

Michelle

Megan Lynn-Lover Wright
I'm going to make my profile 100% PUBLIC, the opposite of what people have been telling me to do. If that doesn't prove that I have nothing to hide, nothing will. The answers to your questions about my interviews are on my wall. Please feel free to post on my wall, comment etc.
Like · Comment · 42 minutes ago ·

I'm not a user of this, but for me it is NOT 100% PUBLIC, of course I could be doing something wrong also..

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

HLN ??? Here ???

peae

Silo if you're still hanging in there...here's the HLN live feed

Live feed

Also...am I going crazy or are they reporting there is a NEW witness that evening named Shane? I missed the first few mins of the live feed..perhaps it was talked about then? Did anyone else hear this?? Here's the screen capture I "borrowed" from someone else LOL....wait, just noticed they put "Shane" in quotes...as in a fake name to keep it confidential...could this be "Dane" ?? Wow...so many questions...

Michelle

So Shane is another neighbor that was there that night a third person that was at Lisa's home that night? At the porch party? They are all on the porch, and it takes a month to find out that we don't yet know all who where there that night? And Dane is who had Magan's phone, for two days, and she was aware of this...

edit on 8-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

- Most criminals are stupid. They’re dumber than you think. There’d be evidence someone stole a baby. ‘It’s almost impossible for the intruder to come in and not leave something’... Gloves? There’d still be evidence left behind in 99.9%.

If you assume this is true, and you (the collective "you", not you in particular, silo) believe that Deborah might be guilty, then what is said here applies to her as well. Add onto that that she was supposedly drunk, there should be tons of evidence she left behind, but there is not.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

I think you have to be a registered user of FB to see public pages on there.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

I do not think Dane and Shane are same person. Dane's last name is the same as mark wahlburg in boogie nights
Just in case he's an innocent bystander in all this. But I think that's an alias and not his real name? The HLN guy said Shane Beagley right? But I didn't have on closed caption so do not know the spelling.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redux

- Most criminals are stupid. They’re dumber than you think. There’d be evidence someone stole a baby. ‘It’s almost impossible for the intruder to come in and not leave something’... Gloves? There’d still be evidence left behind in 99.9%.

If you assume this is true, and you (the collective "you", not you in particular, silo) believe that Deborah might be guilty, then what is said here applies to her as well. Add onto that that she was supposedly drunk, there should be tons of evidence she left behind, but there is not.

So is that statement false? Or is this simply an indication that KCPD aren't perhaps as good as other departments are? What is your thoughts, if you care to share?

It would seem to me that if Deborah has friends that she can call, at the drop of a hat, who are so skilled that they can dispose of a child, this well, there would be evidence of that as well.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

So is that statement false? Or is this simply an indication that KCPD aren't perhaps as good as other departments are? What is your thoughts, if you care to share?

It would seem to me that if Deborah has friends that she can call, at the drop of a hat, who are so skilled that they can dispose of a child, this well, there would be evidence of that as well.

I would have to say that the statement is a ridiculous generalization with no proof behind it, but since it was posted, I just wanted to point out the apparent dichotomy it presents if you follow the author's line of thinking. Some criminals are stupid, but I would counter that with "truth is stranger than fiction" - in other words, we've seen some cases where it seems impossible that an outsider could pull off the abduction and/or murder, and that the parents just had to be at fault, but it turns out to be someone other than the parents (Jon Benet Ramsey and that gentleman who has offered to help, can't remember his name off the top of my head).
edit on 8-11-2011 by Redux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
I have to double check and find specifically the Megan wright interview portion of this but I think she's full of it

I believe she first said she was interviewed by police on oct 8. I assume this would be the same day they interviewed this Dane guy. She states Dane had her phone oct 3 and 4th. She then says he was only there at the house for 1.5 weeks...so lets say 10 days. She says he left a few days after the police questioned him....for sake of argument, I'm assuming Oct 11? So we are to believe this guy was at her house from Oct 1/2 to Oct 11 (10 days). In that time he somehow met Deborah, got a hold of Megan's phone, gave the number to Deborah, became her drug dealer, made a deal to coverup her killing her kid all in 2 days time??? come on now. Am i seeing things wrong here?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   

I agree with this - it's like you mentioned before in another post, who in the world has a friend that you can just call up and request they dispose of a body for you? And in only a one minute phone call? The biggest thing that gets me about this case, that makes me consider Deborah to be innocent, is how on earth do you pull off killing your child and disposing of her so effectively as to not be found by police, in such a sort timeframe and whilst completely drunk? And without leaving significant evidence behind?

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

reply to post by Dav1d

I do not think Dane and Shane are same person. Dane's last name is the same as mark wahlburg in boogie nights
Just in case he's an innocent bystander in all this. But I think that's an alias and not his real name? The HLN guy said Shane Beagley right? But I didn't have on closed caption so do not know the spelling.

You appear to be correct!
yes Dane's suppose to be an alias.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

I agree with this - it's like you mentioned before in another post, who in the world has a friend that you can just call up and request they dispose of a body for you? And in only a one minute phone call? The biggest thing that gets me about this case, that makes me consider Deborah to be innocent, is how on earth do you pull off killing your child and disposing of her so effectively as to not be found by police, in such a sort timeframe and whilst completely drunk? And without leaving significant evidence behind?

I know the answer to this! you use misdirection, and do it at another, place and time. Then the police can hunt to their hearts content and still not find anything they don't plant... If you are a real mastermind, you enrage the public, in an attempt to force the police to arrest you too soon. There is that double jeopardy thing...

edit on 8-11-2011 by Dav1d because: Spelling...

new topics

top topics

<< 89  90  91    93  94  95 >>

join