It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 81
<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
By the by I went back and found that video about the 'ciggy-butts'.

Listen here

Slip to tic = 2:20 - short seggy but it confirms Deborah called police to come back to check out cigarette butts from a month before.

peace

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Mods have already asked us to play nice several times ! When we got the MOD talk last time I stopped any back and forth ( although i thought it was fairly civil) I don't want SILOS thread to be compromised and I dont' want LISAS story to be compromised. Please for the love of Pete, make peace, bite your tongues with each other or keep in u2u, since you have that line of talking open. This is destructive and not helping anything ! We've had folks come by and say they left the thread after reading some of the snide remarks. We do not always have to have the last word and if arguing is your inclination, there are DEBATE rooms where you can do it all day.

OK that said, I guess the irwins attorney says the end of NEXT WEEK they'll release a new statement?
That doesn't seem very urgent . Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Is the FBI involved or not? I thought I heard that for sure a couple weeks back, but maybe I was mistaken. If so, then the KCPD and their job performance is no longer an issue , right?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
Is the FBI involved or not? I thought I heard that for sure a couple weeks back, but maybe I was mistaken. If so, then the KCPD and their job performance is no longer an issue , right?

schmae, I do believe they are still involved, but I'd have to find some confirmation for sure...I know they were at first and I haven't heard that they've backed down.

On another note...in terms of the search tomorrow I guess it's as "confirmed" as we can get for now. I've been following and getting most of my twitter info from Jim Spellman...he's a reporter for CNN. I don't know that we can link to twitter....one of these days I'll find out for sure LOL...but if you want to have a look his feed is public so you don't have to sign up to see it. Here are a few of his tweets basically confirming and giving some more info on the community's search tomorrow.

@jimspellmancnn jim spellman @anne_wooff spoke to Edith just now about Search, I drew her a map of mt sighting area and search will focus there after meeting at house

@jimspellmancnn jim spellman @Ospainter123 local NBC reporter was just out at house reporting on tomorrow search,not sure what others will do. I just left the house

I LOVE this woman's commitment to this case and finding Lisa. She is the one that is organizing the search tomorrow and I believe has also led several of the vigils.

@jimspellmancnn jim spellman @Ospainter123 search is 10am...just retweeted re detail. Edith drives a mustang with baby Lisa written all over it...can't miss her

Something else in regards to a post I did earlier about the reporter saying there were 2 more possible leads. I can't say if they are POI in the LE's eyes, but may only be people this reporter is wanting to interview independently. Just as an FYI he has tweeted in the past that he seems to be 3 weeks behind the LE...as in just as he comes up with info it's determined the LE were already there 3 wks prior..so I assume, and am assured they are definitely doing something even though they're not telling us. anyhow, a few tweets regarding the 2 "new" people in the case

@jimspellmancnn jim spellman @Amys1867 still working on the 2new figures that I think are pretty pivotal. Lots of legwork and double checking B4 I can report anything

@jimspellmancnn jim spellman @CherylLasseter not names you have heard i don think...won't be able to do so tonight and given court hours maybe. Not til Monday

In regards to that craigslist ad that David posted earlier on in the thread wondering if it were Megan Wright's...several people have asked about it now and Jim Spellman says this about it:

@jimspellmancnn jim spellman @lexiechey I have the number of mw phone and that's not it.that's all I can add.

I am actually disgusted by someone that is tweeting about the craigslist ad. She is saying she called it "just to see what would happen". Of course she said it sounded just like LE...like a call centre in the background and the man didn't say anything ... waited for her to say something. I don't know if she ever did talk or just hang up but how F*&%ing stupid are you that you would possibly WASTE time and potentially tie up a cell phone being used as a piece of evidence in a missing child case....I just can not get over the unthinking, immaturity not to mention potentially criminal activity this person just got herself into. Part of me wishes it was the phone that LE has and she has charges brought up for obstruction of justice...what a way to get your kicks :/

Michelle

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Mods have already asked us to play nice several times ! When we got the MOD talk last time I stopped any back and forth ( although i thought it was fairly civil) I don't want SILOS thread to be compromised and I dont' want LISAS story to be compromised. Please for the love of Pete, make peace, bite your tongues with each other or keep in u2u, since you have that line of talking open. This is destructive and not helping anything ! We've had folks come by and say they left the thread after reading some of the snide remarks. We do not always have to have the last word and if arguing is your inclination, there are DEBATE rooms where you can do it all day.

OK that said, I guess the irwins attorney says the end of NEXT WEEK they'll release a new statement?
That doesn't seem very urgent . Thoughts?

excuse me?... Why are you assuming people left because of my snide comments...? I have had u2u's sent to me saying they have left because of the snide remarks and insinuations made about Debbie.

There have been many snide comments on here..about Debbie ..and about others ..by a few members?...and now you come on here scolding me? and being snide to me? You have just done exactly what you are accusing me of with that post....nicely done.

Did you post a reply to Siloh as well, for trying to paint me as a narcissistic parent, and insinuating that I don't care about my child because I refused to go back to a child psychologist that seemed to be a creepy pervert type?

And yes I care about baby Lisa..not hearing snide comments about how a drunk mother deserves her baby stolen, and why she must be guilty ..why she cut her hair, why she has prescription bottles on her fridge.

I am not the only one who has stated that this thread has been used to steer guilt towards Debbie...even if it is in subtle ways...and not everyone on the thread has participated in that, thank god.

I would like to add that in CARING about Lisa and her return , I would hope she could come back to a family, who still have some sense of self worth. They have been ripped apart by the press and many others who feel that talking smack about the mother will help baby Lisa ...when in actuality it does nothing to help Lisa..especially if found ,and gets to return home.

I will be very interested to see how people react if baby Lisa is found,and returned to the parents.

edit on 4-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
After Mods asked us to clean it up and sent MANY comments OUT , then I think we owe it to MODS to clean it up! Pretty simple.
ANd I for one HOPE AND PRAY Lisa's family is innocent. I want her home safe and I want her to come home to a happy and safe family> however I don't think that is the case. It's been over a month. Statistically speaking her odds of coming home safe to an innocent family are probably less than 1%.
That is reality.
Folks like Deborah are perpetual victims and see no wrong they do in anything.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

After Mods asked us to clean it up and sent MANY comments OUT , then I think we owe it to MODS to clean it up! Pretty simple.
ANd I for one HOPE AND PRAY Lisa's family is innocent. I want her home safe and I want her to come home to a happy and safe family> however I don't think that is the case. It's been over a month. Statistically speaking her odds of coming home safe to an innocent family are probably less than 1%.
That is reality.
Folks like Deborah are perpetual victims and see no wrong they do in anything.

if you really believe that ?...why post that reply to me?.. why do exactly as they have asked not to..? Did you get special privileges to come scold on the thread?

So now you attack debbie again because of statistics?

What about the couple that came to see her? they are most likely guilty as well of seeing themselves as perpetual victims?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

SHOW ME AN ATTACK IN MY ABOVE POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Statistically Lisa's chances of coming home alive are very VERY low. You are ignoring statistics if you think otherwise. Statistically the chances are very HIGH that someone in her family did something to her. You are ignoring statistics if you think otherwise. It is great to wish and hope for a miracle, as we all do, but the odds of MIRACLES happening are also very very low. Those are truths......not opinions and certainly not attacks.

800,000 children younger than 18 are missing each year, or an average of 2,000 children reported missing each day.
200,000 children were were abducted by family members.
58,000 children were abducted by nonfamily members, and
115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. These crimes involve someone the child does not know, or knows only slightly, who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently

www.missingkids.com...

FACTS ! 800,000 missing kids per year, only 115 of those are KIDNAPPINGS by non family members and as a matter of fact, I'd say that is less than 1%. So its perfectly understandable for most here to believe that is PROBABLE the family was involved.

As for folks like Deb and her perpetual victim hood, if the shoe fits.............WEAR IT !

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Your stats don't account for all 800,000 ?

I only see 374,000 accounted for in your data.

I will leave this thread to those who have already concluded who is guilty and why...all in the pretense of caring for baby Lisa.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcsandy

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by mcsandy

I need to add that I appreciate your input on this thread very much...and you pose some interesting questions.

Thanks a bunch. I feel as a newbie you become like chum in shark infested waters at times; moreover if you seem to have a difference stance than the "regulars" then you might become out of line. I agree to what another poster stated...in the forum realm - communication can be slighted and portrayed in manner that wasn't of intent.

IWOH...thanks for the niceties! I hope all of you forgive me of my slight excessiveness/deep contemplation .....my heart and emotions have been compelled to mentally process the scenarios in my head as well as my thoughts on the family in an arena where I have hoped to find people of the like. Now 80+ pages I think I succeeded. Love and light to all for tolerating.

IWOH - I felt the same as you regarding the boys sleeping arrangements - hence the additional timeline I posted from another news source. Ultimately I believe their is confusion because of deception (yes - that goes without saying!) In attempting to spin the lies the lies most likely spun them right into the KCPD hands. Having strong sympathy and empathy for children whom aren't able to speak for themselves I am glad to have found an avenue to express my thoughts and to make sense of the situation outside of my mind!

Lisa's "procreators" have taken a chapter out of CAnthony's repulsive parents handbook. I firmly believe that the KCPD are being tight lip just for that reason. Moreover, I heard this evening that they have halted the search for Lisa. I would ASSUME they have found remains or someone's guilt has become too overwhelming....probably Netz - confesses to the reality of this disgusting matter. If not Netz MAYBE someone turned over evidence &/OR reported the truth for the 100k. Better yet (and hopefully so) a competent investigative team solved the misfortune of Lisa and are awaiting for solid validation and processing of the evidence to garner an arrest.

Now going to read the rest of pg 79 through.....

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I copy pasted the ENTIRE chart off the missing kids website. If you have a problem with THEIR stats , write them !

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The Busy Life of Deborah Bradley & Jeremy Irwin

Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have not yet had time to search for baby Lisa.

Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have been busy, particularly with media appearances... In all their appearances, they don't seem to talk much to the kidnapper, or have they mentioned anything about calling hospitals, adoption agencies, or seeking any type of ransom connection.

Just to list a few examples of the thousands of things parents could be doing if they wanted their child back. What they could be doing to help police. What they should be compelled to do - not by the police - but by their love for their child and their conscience.

Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin are not working any longer, and haven't for a month. It must be difficult because they were so badly behind on their bills that Deborah said the stolen phones, 3 of them, had been shut off due to non payment. Recently, we learned that a call was made from one of the stolen phones, 8:30PM or so, the night that Lisa was alleged to be kidnapping.

Yet another report of the 08:30 call... Still no confirmation from the police.

Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin are making more money in the last few weeks than they ever dreamed possible...

Payment for interviews in missing child cases? Payments to the family? (With exceptions - and this isn’t one of them) is nothing but criminal. JMHO.

Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin have every financial motivation to keep this story going, and not have Lisa brought home, wherever "home" might be, since they've moved out.

Yes they do. What grounds does the author of this piece have to make such a claim other than opinion? The FACT the parents will not talk to police. They’ll not answer questions the police NEED to move forward with the case. The FACT the parent will not allow Lisa’s brothers to be interviewed. That’s enough fact.

When the "bombshells" go silent, perhaps, the financial vine will whither, and the bitterness of a nation will mean boycotting any network willing to prostitute itself out for blood money, perhaps, just perhaps, the conclusion of the matter will be reached.

Very well put.

Two will be in prison, and one will finally be honored in death, by strangers, who thought Baby Lisa deserved better.

Two in prison? We don’t know. For the two boys sake I hope not. The person responsible? Of course we can only hope that person is tried and convicted - whoever it may be. Or ‘they may be. But the facts remain - strangers are doing more for Lisa, now, than her parents. I hope someday, soon, us ‘strangers’ will have our chance to rejoice or share between us the grieving that precedes closure.

peace

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Missing Baby Lisa Irwin Investigation Who’s Who

Above is a link to a pretty well rounded 'Who's Who' connected to Lisa's disappearance. There's click-able links to transcripts about information within the information - such as the report Megan's telephone number was written on Deborah's hand the night Lisa went missing - etc.

peace

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
By the by I went back and found that video about the 'ciggy-butts'.

Listen here

Slip to tic = 2:20 - short seggy but it confirms Deborah called police to come back to check out cigarette butts from a month before.

peace

Thank you for posting that. Hard to find anything when a thread is this many pages - I wish they had a thread search available on here.

From the video, it said that Deborah called the police back to take fingerprints from cigarette butts that were near a car that had been broken into. You said in the earlier post, "One - It's 'off' to me because I don't know anyone that would pick up cigarette butts from around a family car after a break in and save them in a paper bag for two weeks."

I didn't see anything on the video about her actually having had picked them up and saving them for a few weeks in a paper bag. Did you get that from another source, or is it possibly something you recalled incorrectly? Cause I still don't see anything suspicious about calling the police back to take fingerprints if there was even a tiny bit of a chance that the earlier break in had anything to do with Lisa's disappearance. Now if she did pick them up and save them in a bag as you said, I would agree that's a little weird/suspicious. That's why I'm asking you to clarify that part.

edit on 5-11-2011 by Redux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by schmae

I will leave this thread to those who have already concluded who is guilty and why...all in the pretense of caring for baby Lisa.

Don't leave gabby. I appreciate the balance that you, Dav1d, and michelle have brought to the thread.

Speaking of Dav1d, I haven't seen him on the thread for a few days. Hope he returns - he brings up some different, original ideas - a fresh way of looking at things. I find his posts thought provoking.

edit on 5-11-2011 by Redux because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Sad as it seems to say i think baby Lisa has already gone to heaven,just like caylee anthony,think she was gone the very first time she was reported missing,i don't believe the mother one bit,something bad happen to the baby

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Redux

Don't leave gabby. I appreciate the balance that you, Dav1d, and michelle have brought to the thread. Speaking of Dav1d, I haven't seen him on the thread for a few days. Hope he returns - he brings up some different, original ideas - a fresh way of looking at things. I find his posts thought provoking.

Thank you for your kind words ..they are much appreciated.

One of the main reasons I started on this thread, was because it disturbed me to see such accusations and hatred thrown at a woman and her family ,who must be going through a very difficult time.

I've been accused of "championing" Debbie, when really I just wanted some fairness, and to let the people who knew more about the real facts behind the case to do their job.

By doing this I have been accused of being a "bad" parent just like Debbie..and basically called an idiot for not seeing how this is all her fault, because she chose to get drunk.

I will agree that Debbie made some very bad choices...but I don't see how this hatred and revenge attitude will help baby Lisa.

This thread has become for those who want to vilify the mother....and I will leave it for those who love to do so.

I also have appreciated those who brought a fresh outlook, and I wish them the best in expressing their views.

edit on 5-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Not much info today at all...a few rumours floating around....

Haven't heard anything about the search yet. I have heard that not many showed up, but that was hearsay and not from someone who was actually there. I'm crossing fingers that many many people showed.

Why does everything go quiet on weekends? Is this baby not important enough to report about on a Saturday or sunday?? Or is that when the network ratings "don't count" so noone cares

Michelle

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th
Not much info today at all...a few rumours floating around....

Haven't heard anything about the search yet. I have heard that not many showed up, but that was hearsay and not from someone who was actually there. I'm crossing fingers that many many people showed.

Why does everything go quiet on weekends? Is this baby not important enough to report about on a Saturday or sunday?? Or is that when the network ratings "don't count" so noone cares

Michelle

I guess media thinks everyone will be out doing stuff and not watching TV or something. I agree, I do hope that alot of people showed up for it.

IWOH

new topics

top topics

<< 78  79  80    82  83  84 >>

join