It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 56
<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Live report showed aerial view of the park and the small lake they are searching. Apparently there had been some detectives there about a week ago, but nothing to the scale of what they're doing now...
phone ping??
They say this is the furthest away from Lisa's home that there has been searching. Wonder why they're back now, with dogs, boats, etc.?
They did report that this search seems NOT to be related to the parents' cancellation of media plans. But they are also NOT at the lake, nor are there any other vehicles than a firetruck, bunch of cop cars...no spectators, apparently.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
reply to post by gabby2011

Actually I think that symbol and that video were from very early on in the reporting, before all o the revelations by mom changed the reporting..

Short, the family's local attorney had a big home tour planned today for local press ( apparently they've been upset that national media got a lot of attentionand local press was ignored) and that was to be today at 11 and got cancelled, abruptly, not too long after it was scheduled, citing the parent's exhaustion.......

www.fox4kc.com...

UGH OMG and the inteview for the brothers that ws to be tomorrow has been cancelled as well, postponed ..........

Actually from your link if you listen through all the way (around the 1:30 mark it starts) it says those boys' interview will continue tomorrow as planned. We should all be careful when posting that we have at the very least the right info. It's these sorts of slip ups that make us all think a different way about those involved.

Also, I did not see a pic of Lisa on that link only a video? Is it possible it got taken down or is my computer just being silly? I hope if the news station had posted an incorrect picture that someone hopped on it right away and removed it.

I am hoping for the best outcome for this newest search...I wonder if the police are being tightlipped about the reason for this newest search. I get that they are expanding the search area but it seems pretty pinpointed to this little lake.

Michelle

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Okay playing my role here as the police are the bad guys....

This is my theory the police did this to stress Deborah, nothing more will come from it.

The police got Deborah to cancel the home tour, and so once again she appears unreliable the plan...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Ack, dave!

The lawyer was the one who cancelled the home tour and the press conference...why do you say the "police" got her to do it?

I think, actually, this shows the police are WORKING on this case...and why are D and J NOT there during the search? If your baby was missing, wouldn't you be there during the searches?? I know they'd have to lock me up to keep me away if my daughter or son went missing...
NO WAY I would be sitting at home "resting".

But that's just me.
Just curious, what is the source or cause of your intense negativity about police?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Inves tigators launch new search for Lisa

According to this site it seems (thankfully or not?) nothing was found and they've left the area now.

NBC Action News reporter Lindsay Shively reports one boat was in a lake there, and two more ground crews were searching the area. All three had dogs. Police say the search is not based off of any specific tip. Investigators had left the area, appearing to not have found anything by about 12:50 p.m.

Michelle

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Dav1d

Ack, dave!

The lawyer was the one who cancelled the home tour and the press conference...why do you say the "police" got her to do it?

I think, actually, this shows the police are WORKING on this case...and why are D and J NOT there during the search? If your baby was missing, wouldn't you be there during the searches?? I know they'd have to lock me up to keep me away if my daughter or son went missing...
NO WAY I would be sitting at home "resting".

But that's just me.
Just curious, what is the source or cause of your intense negativity about police?

Why? Because it fits my impression on how the police there work.

Why wouldn't Debra be there? Because she has been told to stand by, she can be there in five minutes if needed. But the police don't want ther there on the grounds that she could contaminate the scene! If as I believe Deborah is really innocent she doesn't want to be any where near where they find Lisa, so they can not claim to link her to the scene by DNA. On the other hand, if she is guilty then she will show, just so she can claim any of her DNA they find there came when she visited the scene....

Once again the police are looking for a body, not a child....
Look at how you'd feel if this was your child. Then think about being told by the police you CAN'T be there. You would be arrested if you show. Then think about getting a tip (by back channels) from the police that they have a lead today. Could you open your home and show the media around? Would how little the police search your home be the topic today, or your reaction to the search?

If you are her lawyer would you want to be showing her home, knowing that if the police find something they might well come for D & or J?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
that poor little girl.....hope they find her.... so 1 witness identified a pic of the person carrying the baby in the middle of the night, but when they showed it to the the witness in the other area she said no, the person was different that she saw

they might have tape from a place where they think she was seen..... hope for the best>>>

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

KANSAS CITY, Mo. (AP) — Kansas City police have wrapped up a brief search at a small lake near the home where a 10-month-old baby was reported missing more than three weeks ago.
Police said the search Thursday at Chaumiere (SHO'-meer) Lake was not prompted by a tip but was another area near the child's home that needed to be searched.
Police spokesman Darin Snapp says the search lasted only about an hour and nothing of significance was found.
Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin reported their daughter, Lisa Irwin, missing Oct. 4. Police have conducted several searches and fielded many tips but say they no suspects in the case.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Also I would like to post that as far as the rumor that there was as cell phone found in the area, that rumor has been debunked. There has been no information from LE or media that anything like that has occurred.

I just want to say, I think it is a great thing that people have taken time to look into this missing child. I wish all the effort was put into all the missing children out there. But let me state, Putting out flause information out there no matter how small it may be is not cool.

Again I will say, this is not a math problem or a game. This is a small child, whose parents and family are missing them. A human being how ever so small,but is part of our world.

Someone has done something bad to this child.

Lets not make things worse by making up things. We are here talking about this to help find this child. I would hope that this topic is not for anyone's entertainment.

No matter what your thoughts are as to what happened to this child. REMEMBER This child has family and as a species, we are all family. Please don't be cruel.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by research100
that poor little girl.....hope they find her.... so 1 witness identified a pic of the person carrying the baby in the middle of the night, but when they showed it to the the witness in the other area she said no, the person was different that she saw

they might have tape from a place where they think she was seen..... hope for the best>>>

Hmm need I point out that they never showed the pictures to both at the same time. We only have logic to assume that the pictures they show both people were the same pictures.... Neither one of these people know what the other saw, or didn't see...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Well, those are interesting questions.

They aren't staying at their home, they are staying elsewhere. The lawyer is also too exhuasted to tour the local media around? As for if I were her lawyer -- um, that one is a nonsequitor. I would rather go missing myself than be someone's lawyer in a case like this.

Perhaps they have told her to "stand by", that makes sense.

But how is "standing by" so "exhausting"? It's unfortunate that we don't know how she spends her days and nights since the 4th. She was all eager to do national media coverage, but she won't talk to local media? True, there's no question that the entire situation is a HUGE crisis -- of mammoth proportions!! -- and one I can only begin to imagine the horrors of enduring myself.

See, those are the little inconsistencies that I notice...this would NOT have happened if she'd been sober and doing her parental duty. You don't get to be "off duty" when you're a parent!!
You are ON DUTY, no matter what. My kids are in their 20s, don't live at home anymore -- and I STILL sleep with my phone next to MY HEAD in case one of them needs me.

And when they were little, and sick, I didn't just put them to bed before dark and proceed with "adult time." And when here or there they were in stressful or difficult circumstances, I wasn't out getting my hair done. I realize this is "bashing" Deborah, but there are things about her demeanor, her behavior, and her boyfriend's behavior that don't seem right somehow.

I wonder if the local media offered to pay her for the tour, and the press conference. Perhaps she realized it appears that she is all too willing to be on TV instead of out pounding the pavement herself or nurturing the other youngsters. They aren't staying with her and J, as I understand it. But I might be mistaken on that one.

What motive do you think the police have to somehow fail in this search and allow it to go cold?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by crappiekat
Also I would like to post that as far as the rumor that there was as cell phone found in the area, that rumor has been debunked. There has been no information from LE or media that anything like that has occurred.

I just want to say, I think it is a great thing that people have taken time to look into this missing child. I wish all the effort was put into all the missing children out there. But let me state, Putting out flause information out there no matter how small it may be is not cool.

Again I will say, this is not a math problem or a game. This is a small child, whose parents and family are missing them. A human being how ever so small,but is part of our world.

Someone has done something bad to this child.

Lets not make things worse by making up things. We are here talking about this to help find this child. I would hope that this topic is not for anyone's entertainment.

No matter what your thoughts are as to what happened to this child. REMEMBER This child has family and as a species, we are all family. Please don't be cruel.

Hmm I saw a video today on you tube and posted a link to it. It starts off talking about search dogs. At a minute and about 30 seconds the reporter walks slightly into the woods and finds a walkie-talkie to my eyes. This is NOT a kids toy, and has significant range, he also finds a bright red gas can. He states this is after the police searched the area. (in a cutaway you can see the police standing around and chatting) the police are also seen behind him. So where is your link debunking this?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Hi Dav1d;

I have gone back to page 49 on this thread and I can not find your post that has film about the gas can and a cell phone. I would be very appreciated if you could lead me to this. Thank you in advance.you

As far as my information to debunk this: I have seached "Youtobe" and could not find anything. I also got a reply from "Valhall" from " The Hinky meter" and she has not heard of this either.

I am not trying to be a poo head or to make you look bad. We just can't find this info. If you could please repost your finding it would be much appreciated.
edit on 27-10-2011 by crappiekat because: Just to add

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Media - wait for next week.

Short said the interviews of Lisa’s brothers by child experts will go on as planned.

peace

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Because of the accusation made by the police and against Deborah, if I was her lawyer I would not permit her to talk to the police without me there, period. Understand that the police will lie to Deborah, and if they can they will create the illusion that Jeremy has turn against Deborah. They will then try to do the same to Jeremy with Deborah. This will plant doubt in their minds. They will be told that their partner has turn state witness, and they will see the other appearing to sign papers. It is used to break them. They will be told the other is selling them out, and they better get their story in, before it is too late. Jeremy will be told how because he kill his daughter he will be raped in prison, unless he confesses. How he will never see his son again.

The police needs to isolate them from the community, remove their support sources. A few pages back now, (last night) there was a link posted about how the police interrogate. This is very basic stuff to break two people. There relationship is doomed, because the police are working on creating doubt. My feeling is they will be separated before the oldest son becomes a teen.

How many times has Deborah heard that they ( the police) have a lead, and she both hopes they find her daughter and hopes that they don't because her daughter would be dead if they find her where they are looking. As a mother she would feel a need to be where they are searching for her baby, and yet be told that she can't be there! That if she comes she will be arrested for interference. You've got to hope every time you hear they have a new lead. And then the letdown when it doesn't pan out. It would drive me insane.

I bet you believe there is no way they could make you believe you kill someone whom you know that you didn't. But I know a little something about abuse and I believe she is showing signs of emotional abuse. The police are very very good when it comes to getting children to confess to crimes they have not committed, no way after what they have done to Deborah would they talk to my son. If Deborah was a real alcoholic in my opinion she would appear drunk by now, there is just too much stress here. Or she is a very good actress who cares nothing about anyone other than herself....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by crappiekat
reply to post by Dav1d

Hi Dav1d;

I have gone back to page 49 on this thread and I can not find your post that has film about the gas can and a cell phone. I would be very appreciated if you could lead me to this. Thank you in advance.you

As far as my information to debunk this: I have seached "Youtobe" and could not find anything. I also got a reply from "Valhall" from " The Hinky meter" and she has not heard of this either.

I am not trying to be a poo head or to make you look bad. We just can't find this info. If you could please repost your finding it would be much appreciated.
edit on 27-10-2011 by crappiekat because: Just to add

So could you please post your information so we can confirm it. Thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Page 53...about half way down the page is David's post with the link
Hope this helps

Michelle

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Media - wait for next week.

Short said the interviews of Lisa’s brothers by child experts will go on as planned.

peace

Glad someone else caught this....I had posted it a few posts back but I think it got lost in the new search posts. They did not cancel the boys' interviews....thats good news. The more time the boys go without a new interview the more time it gives for them to forget or misremember things. They are still very young...

Michelle

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Maybe the presser and home tour were cancelled because of this new search. Police havent' searched any area that we know of in quite a few days . Maybe they called family and notify of a new search and family says OMG ok we'll wait by the phone in case you find something. Maybe this cancellation is actually innocent and thoughtful of the family?? I 'm playing devil's advocate I know because I do think they are involved. Just trying to see all angles. Or maybe their lawyer advised them that it would APPEAR callous for them to be fritting about the house like a real estate agent while police are dragging a pond .......

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Here is the link to Dav1d's post about the phone and gas can
www.youtube.com...

about at 1.12 min

new topics

top topics

<< 53  54  55    57  58  59 >>

join