It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Actually I think that symbol and that video were from very early on in the reporting, before all o the revelations by mom changed the reporting..

Short, the family's local attorney had a big home tour planned today for local press ( apparently they've been upset that national media got a lot of attentionand local press was ignored) and that was to be today at 11 and got cancelled, abruptly, not too long after it was scheduled, citing the parent's exhaustion.......

www.fox4kc.com...

UGH OMG and the inteview for the brothers that ws to be tomorrow has been cancelled as well, postponed ..........

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Uh, look at the baby in the pic on that link above......is that baby Lisa? It looks nothing like any pic I've ever seen of her. Does anyone else think that is not the same baby ?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I'd be hard pressed to say that's Lisa. Wow, what a difference if it is.

And you said the boys interview has been cancelled too!

This is just getting too bizarre.

We're living history right now folks. This will definitely go down as one of the strangest cases to date.

peace

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Wow, ew, no, it sure doesn't look like ANY of the other pics of her, certainly NOT the ones they have put on the new "flier."

Sure does seem odd that they've managed to get the interview with the boys cancelled. I'm thinking there's a breaking point coming round the bend. The tension is too much, and the family just keeps building it and building it...and it's gonna collapse "like a flan in a cupboard".

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Did you read the details of this man's missing son, silo? Very interesting and very similar to the Irwins. Their son was taken in the middle of the night from his room, the mother initially failed the polygraph test, etc. Just shows that this kind of thing, while very rare, can happen.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Redux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Redux

Yes and it's heartbreaking isn't it.
I hope he's able to help the Lisa's family.
I have a feeling Tacopina isn't going to let him anywhere near them, which is a real shame for everyone concerned.
Thanks!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Just read some interesting comments elsewhere. This week BOTH of the exes ( deborah's and jeremy's) the other biological parents to the two boys living in the house, made statements. Statements to the effect of would like to have their son back, the mother of Jeremy's may have hired a lawyer. I dont' have sources for these,, this is 'rumor' I guess at this point. So if these 2 other parents are talking about their sons now and probably worried about what's going ono and thinking they want their kids back, then perhaps they've introduced a new WILD CARD to the equation. Couldn't one of these parents say if you're not coooperating with police, I'm going to take my son away and given all that's gone on you know i'll have a good chance of getting custody with all the circus. Hmmmmmmmmm

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Colorado Man Reaches Out to Family of Lisa Irwin

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—
A Colorado man has a similar story to the one of Lisa Irwin's family. Gil Abeyta and his wife woke up on July 15, 1986 and their son Christopher was gone. He's still missing 25 years later.

Abeyta is reaching out to Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin.

"I met with them briefly," Abeyta said. "I could tell they don't trust anyone, not even me."

He says he expected that response. He's been following the story from the beginning. He feels like the baby's parents got some bad advice as well as being overwhelmed and they simply withdrew. Abyeta says talking with them wasn't easy.

"It didn't go as well as I wanted it to, but then again, I was telling them to do this do that," he said. "Talk to police, they didn't like it, you think they like someone coming in and telling them that?"

It's easy to see that Abyeta has a passion for helping families find their missing children. The Lisa Irwin case gets him really fired up.

It gets me fired up too.Do you think Deborah thought they were sent by the police maybe that's why they weren't receptive to their advice?From my viewpoint it's just another thing to be suspicious of.Do you know if they hired a private investigator?
Am I having deja'vu? Is this case becoming another Casey A.fiasco?
edit on 27-10-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I read in the news somewhere this morning that a local station has indeed contacted Jeremy's son's mother. And yes, it indicated she has a lawyer, too . I'll see if I can tab back to where I saw it...

Meantime, I can fully understand the other bio-parents feeling uneasy with their boys living with D and J. If it were either of my kids, I would NEVER let them stay with D again. And I would be fighting for custody, too...although what we learned of Ms Raim from casenet is that she lost custody before, and was apparently in arears in Child Support...so not sure if she's a better choice for her son or not...

Here is a link referencing her. The lawyer mentioned is the same one that represented her in the custody case, as listed on casenet.
www.nbcactionnews.com...
edit on 27-10-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Off topic...

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by gabby2011

So what is it a symbol of?

It's a symbol of the elements: Spirit, Earth, Water, Fire, Air. It is used in some neo-pagan Wiccan rituals to ask assistance from the Elementals in achieving a goal, and the very first RULE of those who follow that spirituality is

"If it harm none, do as you will."

And what's more, the people who use that symbol, oriented with the point UP, don't even believe in "Satan."

Look it up, gabby.en.wikipedia.org...

It's an ANCIENT spiritual symbol, has been used by numerous traditions all over the globe.
The Satanic perversion is just that -- a perversion, with the point aiming downward rather than up (among other things). And yes, Wicca is a pretty common practice here. If it was applied by a Wiccan, it would have been during a ceremony for HELPING someone.

Do you always want things both ways?!?

Oh, and btw, that "pentagram" tagged in the storm drain is NOT a "symbol of satanic worship" or whatever bollocks that idiot reporter said. Gimme a break, media!! Talk about ignorance and spreading disinfo!

Let's avoid the debate about whether Satanism is or is not a perversion. And talk about the pentagram? Certainly the Satanist can't claim to have invented the pentagram but that doesn't I believe mean that they don't use it and see it as a symbol? Personally I'd be far more comfortable with the argument that a Wiccan is not a Satanist.

An ye harm none do what ye will

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
They cancelled a" media circus" though the house?

Wonder who put a stop to that?..

Makes me think..who is really profiting from all this. ?

The story of the man with a similar story is very interesting as well. makes one wonder what some factions of the "elite" are totally willing to do because of all the benefits they feel they can reap from such an event.

Easy to get one of your "controlled' slaves to go do the dirty work, build up a media hype so that they can reap profits from the media circus..including long court case....all on the tax payers budget.

They accomplish getting a blue eyed baby girl for their nefarious purposes of child exploitation and becoming a 'controlled" slave, or maybe even religious sacrifice...

I really hope that if Debbie is guilty in any way that she gets the encouragement to be honest, and put an end to this fiasco.. and give the people who care about baby Lisa the peace of mind of knowing what has really happened.

If she is not, my prayers for baby Lisa as well as her whole family.. and may the truth be revealed soon.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by schmae

I read in the news somewhere this morning that a local station has indeed contacted Jeremy's son's mother. And yes, it indicated she has a lawyer, too . I'll see if I can tab back to where I saw it...

Meantime, I can fully understand the other bio-parents feeling uneasy with their boys living with D and J. If it were either of my kids, I would NEVER let them stay with D again. And I would be fighting for custody, too...although what we learned of Ms Raim from casenet is that she lost custody before, and was apparently in arears in Child Support...so not sure if she's a better choice for her son or not...

Here is a link referencing her. The lawyer mentioned is the same one that represented her in the custody case, as listed on casenet.
www.nbcactionnews.com...
edit on 27-10-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

I also saw that she has a lawyer that is not letting her talk, or pictures of her be published....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

We also have burned clothes in a dumpster. That the police showed to the mother and never heard if they were baby Lisa's or not.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
That would appear to make a walkie-talkie and a can of gas found in the woods rather important? In my opinion more than enough to want to take.....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
OH NO !

Maybe this is why the lawyer cancelled all that stuff.............maybe they know the police are close to breaking the case,, one way or another.

www.nbcactionnews.com...

This makes me feel weepy !

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I really think LE know much more than there putting out. We can all agree on that statement. Right! I haven't a clue on this one. I think too many people are pulling the strings on this one. Ya know the old saying [too many cooks in the kitchen spoils the soup] My feeling is we will never know the truth about this one. We can surmise as much as we want. Neither side is going to give. And with that fact, this child will never be found. I know it's a terriible thing to say. And I hope I am wrong. But I gotta tell ya when I heard that, that private dick was getting into the mix of things, I just thought. wow that gonna hamper the whole investigation. Man o man what people will do for fame and money. He may have had good intentions in the beginning, but this whole situation is just turned into a media frenzey. And when and if they do find this child, I wouldn't be surprised to hear from LE that they blame the media and all who have brought it to attention are the reason they were never able to solve this mystery. We will be watching this on [Unsolved mysteries] in years to come.
I say again, I'm not trying to be a jerk, it just seem to me that this is the way this will play out.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I was jjust gonna post this same link^^^^^^^^^^

They don't have much to say yet....but one has to wonder why they're in that area. Yes, it does seem like an oh-no situation.

I was so hoping that someone has Lisa and is caring for her. SO hoping...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

Well, it's too late for no pictures - there is video of her on nbcactionnews. And she lives in Marshall, MO.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Ugh, yeah, this is bad news. Whenever the search goes into the parks around here, it's NOT usually with a happy outcome that they emerge...
Let's hope they find nothing. And that the boys can talk to interviewers. I really don't get why the parents are so adamant about not letting the boys be interviewed...the only thing I can think of is that they're worried about what the children will say. Surely they would know that no one is going to bully the boys or try to steer their conversation. It's totally not protocol to ask leading questions to a kid.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
The ticker on the local nbc station says that they are searching a Lake in that park, and that the police are saying it is NOT related to any tips they have received. They say they're just looking anywhere that something might turn up.

new topics

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join