It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Mommy got drunk, baby cried too much, too loud, for too long, and then in a moment of pure rage mommy does the unthinkable....

How many times has this happened?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Lovely picture.

Very heartwarming to see 'Daddy' smiling and happy! I can't help but believe he is a victim here too.

So - I wanted to post this to show another side of Jeremy.

Then I took a closer look.

Question is: I wonder if there's any way to see just what all those prescription drugs are there on top of the fridge???

peace

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Good find, SILO! Mom's already said she was on " A anti anxiety " med.........but maybe more than one?
And I think you're right. I think dad may be hoping against hope that mom is innocent and he's standing
by her but maybe starting to think W T F .
edit on 22-10-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

If that is true I can't even imagine the pain he's going through.
He obviously loves little Lisa just to pieces! Look at that smile that goes all the way up to his eyes... And, he loves his wife. Wow... Talk about a man who needs some prayers, love, light, whatever we can offer.

peace

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

SILO!
I may have just reasoned myself into proof ( in my own mind) that Deborah was not drunk and making that part up ! :O
Couple of things about her blackout ..... and the time leading up to it. Did you see the interview with Megan Kelly? She was defiant about the amount of drinks? MK asked 3 and she almost laughed as if WHO only drinks 3 glasses and again at 5 glasses of wine? But at 10 , she l ooked insulted as if NO ONE can drink that much, DUH! I thought that whole exchange was odd. So she had at least 5 , probably more but nowhere near 10 ? Whats that leave? She blackout drunk at 10 or 10:30 , right? So in 4 hours or less, she got that drunk. She's adament about how much she drank. How does she know? If she were BLACKED OUT? She coudl have had 15 glasses of wine. How does she know precisely how many she had if the night ended with her passing out with no memory of what happened?
Also to drink enough to black out and be asleep from 1030 to 4 am ? That's not much time to sleep off a drunk OF the proportion she is saying she had. Wouldn't law enforcement have noticed that she was still smelling like alcohol or even possibly still drunk somewhat when they arrived to start looking for baby ?
II was already suspicious that the blackout was a red herring and now I'm officially calling BS on her story ! She didn't drink that night or at least not to the black out point she claims.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Couple of things about her blackout ..... and the time leading up to it. Did you see the interview with Megan Kelly? She was defiant about the amount of drinks? MK asked 3 and she almost laughed as if WHO only drinks 3 glasses and again at 5 glasses of wine? But at 10 , she l ooked insulted as if NO ONE can drink that much, DUH!

I did see that, and at the time I was caught up in her attitude. And yes, something did strike me 'strange' - but again I marked that down to inappropriate reactions to the questions. I think you've got something though. Let me go back and watch that interview again.

But know you're not alone. There's a huge consensus she was not drunk at all - or at least to the extent she admitted or alluded to. Some wondered right off if she wasn't laying the groundwork for the old - 'I was drunk so can't hold me responsible' defense. I touched on that earlier in the thread but I know I'm not going to be able to find it tonight - it's getting later here for someone who get's up at 0500!

I'll make sure and get to this tomorrow if I don't tonight - now you've got me curious!

peace

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Point is you either remember or you do not. If you remember nothing at all, then you have no clue what you drank or did not. If you can remember you did not drink over 10 drinks, then you can also remember whether or not you checked your baby at 10:30. You can't have it both ways. Blackout with memory !

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Lovely picture.

Very heartwarming to see 'Daddy' smiling and happy! I can't help but believe he is a victim here too.

Question is: I wonder if there's any way to see just what all those prescription drugs are there on top of the fridge???

peace

Sorry but it is my OPINION that you've just gone over the top. There's three prescription bottles on the fridge! now for SURE those parents killed the kid. Look in my medicine basket and there's about 10 prescription bottles. Quick call the police I may be a harm to my children! You have no clue or idea who in that family suffers from any kind of medical condition and yet once again you jump to conclusions.

I hope and pray to god one day none of my kids go missing, but I'll tell you with all of the things being brought up about this mother that apparently point to guilt, I myself am guilty of at least 1/2 of them.

Michelle

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Silo13
Thank you so much for the fine work you have done on posting this thread and keeping people on topic. This thread of 30 plus pages is one of very few I have read from beginning to end. I wish ATS had a prize they could give you for your hard work much more valuable than stars or points.

Take care
SL
edit on 22-10-2011 by Sanity Lost because: because editing is fun

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
reply to post by whyamIhere

This is (was) America. You have the right to the presumption of innocence. Sheesh...I would rather a 1000 murderers go Free.

Than one person be falsely accused and convicted. The "Constitution" and "The Bill of Rights"....Consider it required reading. I'm Stupefied...

First of all I agree with Schmae - but I do think you’re over exaggerating her statement and the intent behind it.

As for ‘this is America’ - You’re better off just leaving the ‘WAS’ part. I don’t want to derail the thread but... TSA can grope your child, and you. There’s a ‘constitutional free zone’ a hundred miles in from every major waterway. Think about the Patriot Act. Remember what happens if you even point a camera at a cop when you’re on your own property. And on and on and on.

My point? The US has changed - radically - and we the people are just as much responsible for that change (negative) as the politicians.

Think about how many cases we read - nearly on a daily basis where children are bring raped/molested by their father’s AND MOTHER’S - all the while being video’d and photographed - only for those parents to ‘share’ this information on the internet - for even more sordid reasons.

We’ve a population that has completely cast off any sense of what’s morally right and wrong when it comes to children. Dress up little three year olds like prostitutes and enter them in Toddler beauty pageants. 11 and 12 year olds coming down with STDs.

You see my point?

I’m not saying I want to see anyone who’s innocent be falsely convicted. But, I do agree, again, with Schmae - that in the case of a parent who LIES to the police about the night her baby went ‘missing’? For the sake of that child presume her guilty until proven innocent.

It sucks, I agree. But honestly? That’s the time’s we live in. And there are two other little children in that house to consider.

And really. If she’s innocent? She’s got nothing to worry about. Don't forget! She’s got Tacopina to defend her! (end sarcasm).

Here’s me understanding your point - but - needing to elaborate while at the same time agreeing with Schmae.

peace

Great Thread...

We can agree to disagree. I would love to have that respectful argument someday.

But this thread is too important. I won't be responsible for the derail.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

Sorry but it is my OPINION that you've just gone over the top. There's three prescription bottles on the fridge!

3 maybe 4 yes. And I'd like to know what's in them and who they're for and who they were prescribed by.

Are one of those prescriptions (or more) for Lisa? If they are for Lisa then questions need to be asked.

for now for SURE those parents killed the kid.

None of the kind. Silly you!
Those bottles indicate nothing other than a need to know. And it isn't 'the kid' it's Lisa

I'm hope at least the police are intelligent enough to know all medications in the home need to be researched, the date when the bottles were filled checked against the number of pills left in the bottle and so on.

Along with the previous information the labels need to be checked to assure the pills are properly prescribed for someone in the home. Could it be they're using medication prescribed to someone else?

They could also indicate someone other than the family was living in the home - etc. Like I said, a wealth of information in those little bottles and I'd like to know that information.

Look in my medicine basket and there's about 10 prescription bottles.

If I were a hateful person I would make a snide comment about that statement but you see I’m not. And this thread is about Lisa, not attacking other ATS members - something you need to be reminded of.

You have no clue or idea who in that family suffers from any kind of medical condition

You're wrong. I do have a clue and you’re staring right at them. Those prescription bottles.

I’d like to know what they are. Why? Let’s say Lisa suffered from - oh I don’t know - let's use epilepsy. If one of those bottles is an epileptic medication that opens a whole set of possibilities. It could be Lisa had an onset of convulsions which caused her demise and her parents were terrified to ’tell’ out of fear of loosing their other children.

There’s a world of information in those bottles. If you can’t see that then you need to stop trying to attack me and use your imagination.

and yet once again you jump to conclusions.

Right oh! Brava! Now that’s a good show of that imagination I was talking about!
Good for you. Too bad it's a blatant lie.

Lovely picture.

Nowhere in my above post did I jump to any conclusion. Unless it’s the one that mentions how happy the Father looks. And that HE looks to be a VICTIM also.

In fact - something you missed - I posted the photo to show a side of Jeremy we don't see in MSM.

We've yet to see him laughing and happy, showing emotion on the news. I brought the thread proof he can smile and he is able to show love and his eyes do light up when he holds Lisa.

So now you're damning me for doing something FOR the parents... *Face palm*

People who accuse one person of doing exactly what they are doing themselves have a name. That name is hypocrite. And no, that's not my opinion, that's a fact. By the looks of those stars on your post there's a few of you hanging about his thread.

peace
edit on 23-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc/spacing

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Im not ususally up this late. But I had a really bad nite, and I can't sleep. We need to calm down. We really don't know anything. The LE are keeping everything very close to the vest, as they should. We are all speculating to the facts. I think we all have our opinions, and we all know what those are like!!!
What I am saying is we all are from different walks of life. Some that makes sense in one culture is so wrong in another. In order to find the truth we must work together and respect others thoughts.
Please, this is not a math problem, this is a childs life. Lets try to understand each other and learn from one another. Hopefully this child will be brought home safe.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

Thanks for your insight.

I'd like to think ATS - who in my opinion should champion the victim - in this case Lisa - could ban together to be, well, Lisa's defense attorney(s) so to speak. One reason I'm trying to present everything possible and ask every question possible.

The parents are covered with Tacopia.

The police need to stay unbiased if they're going to continue a productive investigation.

Let's see what we can do - a combined effort - for Lisa - collectively.

Big questions now?

- Who was the male walking with the baby sighted (supposedly) three times the night Lisa went missing?

- Why was he carrying what seemed to be a baby - without a coat or blanket - making sure to be seen.

- Was there anyone else living at the house at the time of her disappearance? In that camper outback?

- If there was someone living in that camper could that person be the 'man' carrying what seemed to be a baby'? Have reasons to not want to be around when the police showed up?

That's just a few questions. I'd love to see ATS find the answers. I believe we have the (combines) resources to do it.

Wishful thinking? Nawww...

peace

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Ereply to post by silo13

I love ATS. However if you are serious about lost children, you need to be involved in the Hinky Meter or Websluthes. It;s not about how smart you are, but how serious you are about what your talking about.
Val at the Hinky Meter and many others devote their lives to helping find lost children and others. There are many people there that have spent there live's helping to find lost people. If you check there records you will find that many are professionals that take time to talk to others who wish to find the truth. I like many others have my thoughts and opinions, the cool thing is on these sites, its all they deal with and they will give you facts and let you know when what you say makes sense in the field that they are pro's at. And no one is right or wrong. It's about finding a child.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
I'm not going to say anything about anything, I just have one question. I have sent a friend an email of my experience but there is enough speculation and bashing going on here and I am not going to add to it. But I do not recall if anything was ever said about a basement? I know it was or I think I remember it was a one story home but was there a basement....

You will see from my history that I do not like to post but if I want to attempt going back to sleep I must get this question out. The email is out of my episode and you great sleuths can help with this part of it if you wish. Will be back later this morning to see what is said about a basement.

May not respond at all, call me what you will. I just need to know... Thank You very much, a head of time... 7 or 8 stairs?

~AM~

ps your info with proof with give me what I need should I decide to make a call later this morning.... if I even get back to sleep after this. Thank You

edit on 23-10-2011 by amethystmoon because: spell check etc

edit on 23-10-2011 by amethystmoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Baby clothes were found burning in a dumpster down the road from their home that morning. You burn something to hide evidence on those items.

My guess is that tot mom killed baby Lisa on purpose or accident and either had her husband or brother dispose of the body. On the way to hide the body the clothes are burned to hide any evidence incase the body is found later.

Sad. I hope they find her alive but it's very doubtful.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
reply to post by amethystmoon

Thank you for your post.

I had this saved in my photos. I can't remember where I got it but it's Lisa's home. I've never seen a mention to a basement. Not in the police reports or interviews. I don't see any indication of a basement (door) from the floor plan either.

I hope this answers your question. Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner - conflicting time zones maybe?

Please consider posting again. Let us know what you're thinking. You're most welcome here any time.

Sleep well.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Baby Lisa Irwin: New Surveillance Footage of Mystery Man

(pic from video at link)

New surveillance footage of mystery man may support Lisa Irwin parents' claim that their daughter was abducted.

In video obtained exclusively by "Good Morning America," a man dressed in white is seen leaving a wooded area, at 2:30 a.m. -- the night of Lisa's disappearance.

Horribly he's not leaving the woods with the baby, so, it's hard to understand why this is 'giving the family hope' - but we can still hope can't we!

A few hours earlier, a couple living three houses down from the Irwin family said they saw a similar sight. A woman and her husband said they saw a man in a t-shirt carrying a baby. They thought the situation was so unusual that they reported it to police on the morning of Oct. 4.

peace
edit on 23-10-2011 by silo13 because: add pic

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Bee2010

I would say given the timeline alone that if a parent is involved it's overwhelmingly more likely it is the mother than the father because he was gone the entire night and she was there with the children.
I don't understand what compels people to make hateful comments. I read things online all day long that upset me. I close the webpage and move on. I don't have time in my life to make a comment to every upsetting thing. But since there are so many upsetting things online I'll assume it keeps you very busy.

Also we are all merely spectators in this story. Whether or not we think mom did it or not has no bearing on the outcome of the case. So what does it matter? You are speculating she is innocent. If you read the whole 30 pages you would know that all of us HOPE she is innocent because that means there is a good chance baby Lisa is alive still.
cheers
edit on 23-10-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join