It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 26
<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I was just looking at a video on this link....
abcnews.go.com...
It has pictures of the inside of the house, In particular baby Lisa's room.
It shows the crib with a tote that looks like it has clothes in it and also a baby bath.
But what I see most importantly is the crib mattress, looks like it is in the highest position. Looks like there may be a foot difference between the top of the mattress and the top rail of the crib. I have seen pictures of baby Lisa standing up at her toys. If she happened to be awake and standing at the side of the crib, and leaned over, then surely she would have fell out, possibly on her head. Just my observation but this is just not the proper adjustment on the bed for a child of 20 months old.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by suzan

I never paid attention to that. You are correct, that is way too high. Thinking back I remember that being a big thing with us. Making sure everything was age height appropriate. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by suzan
abcnews.go.com...
It shows the crib with a tote that looks like it has clothes in it and also a baby bath.
But what I see most importantly is the crib mattress, looks like it is in the highest position. Looks like there may be a foot difference between the top of the mattress and the top rail of the crib. I have seen pictures of baby Lisa standing up at her toys. If she happened to be awake and standing at the side of the crib, and leaned over, then surely she would have fell out, possibly on her head. Just my observation but this is just not the proper adjustment on the bed for a child of 20 months old.
I believe the baby is 10 months old, not 20.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Redux

She just turned 11 months. Still that crib bed should be lower.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   
If she can pull herself up to things, then the crib is just to high.
Link to baby Lisa Standing
www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 20-10-2011 by suzan because: Added a link

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Have you looked closely at that baby's eyes?

I am thinking Alien Abduction....

Not really, but there is something kind of strange about those photos.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Yes I have noticed the eyes also, haven't yet figured out what is going on with them, appears one is bigger than the other, and may not be tracking right, not sure but i will go and take a look at more photos.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Fetal alcohol syndrome ?
Does anyone else find it odd that mom justifies her blackng out as adult time and dad has only been
in trouble with the law ONCE for a DUI? They enjoy their drink in that house !

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
This is such an obvious SATANIC SACRIFICE its amazing only about 1 person here has really said anything about it.

All the signs of a pagan celebration ritual sacrifice are all over this story. The only thing thats missing other than baby L ISA, is a major FIRE... and I wouldn't be surprised if by ALL HALLOWS EVE an unusual one appears as it often has in past years during October.

For those who don't know, "Halloween" is a very sacred day connected to the DRUIDS (CELTIC PRIESTS) and their SUNGOD receding into the Underworld.

October 31st is essentially, the Illuminati's highest day of human sacrifice, so this month's missing BLUE EYED BABY fits almost a perfect description of a key element needed for this Luciferian-type Ritual which could very well be connected as well to MIND CONTROL.

Lets look at some of the numbers and names that have Keltic links, hidden connections to the OCCULT and other various religious etymological origins.

IRWIN is an IRISH Surname and a clear link to CELTIC heritage.

LISA or L = EL or Gods ancient Hebrew name ISA = the Muslim name of Jesus

LISA short for ELIZABETH (interesting that was another name of a child that was abducted - elizabeth sMARt)

Jon Benet RAMsey was another famous blue eyed FEMALE child said to have been abducted for a satanic sacrifice by her parents.

Lisa is 10 or almost 11 months? 11 is a well known illuminati power number.

missing since around 10:30pm on Oct 3, 2011.

funny how you have the numerical sequences of 1030 and 10/3/11 that appear as a KEY DATE and TIME of her disappearance.

omit the ZERO's and the numbers clearly connect to 13 number of death (31 in mirror) ie 10/31/11

Then add the discovery of a satanic PENTAGRAM on and near a TUNNEL by their house and viola, then the anomalies begin to take shape and make more sense.

If you don't know the significance of a TUNNEL to the ILLUMINATI, then I guess you forgot the TUNNEL that PRINCESS DIANA was SACRIFICED IN... i recommend researching the meaning a TUNNEL has to the occult in this context.

Lisa has blond hair, blue eyes, (so did PRINCESS DI & JON BENET & ELIZABETH SMART) weighs 30 pounds, and is 2' 6" (11) tall. She has two bottom teeth and a birth mark on her right thigh.

Her date of birth is November 11, 2010.

Gee, what a coincidence ... BORN ON 11/11 ??

1 year BIRTHDAY coming up?

how convenient

feel free to add to the list of oddities that have occultic roots and links.

I see quite alot MOST would never realize.

So the question might be... has she already been sacrificed? or is she awaiting sacrifice on the 31st
edit on 20-10-2011 by truthseekr1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
For all you who mentioned Lisa's eyes - They struck me odd from the first picture. Does anyone know anything about pediatric eyes?

Every time someone says 'oh that beautiful little girl' the first thing that jumps to my mind? 'The beautiful little baby with the creepy eyes.' And yeah, sure, it might not have anything to do with her disappearance but we have to take everything into consideration. Especially in these days of all the toddler beauty contests, etc.

What if the mother just didn't like her? Being a girl, not a boy. Her eyes. All the other factors? Or the father for that matter. I mean have you seen him even ONCE grow a pair over this case? I can't imagine even the most timid of men wouldn't stand up, look right at the camera and tell 'whoever' to 'Bring back my baby'!!!

It's early in the morning for me, but there ya go.

peace

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
FBI Searching Home of Irwin Neighbor for Clues in Baby Lisa Case

Trace Gallagher reports that the FBI went into the Irwins’ neighbor’s home and removed what looked like bags of evidence. This is the same neighbor that was drinking wine with Deborah Bradley, Lisa Irwin’s mother, on the night of the baby’s disappearance.

Police are asking the media to refrain from taking any pictures of the evidence they remove from the home.

Anyone else have a reason why the police keep insisting on the photo ban of removed items???

Thanks

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Parents still not cooperating in baby Lisa case

Kansas City police Capt. Steve Young said that the parents of 11-month-old Lisa Irwin are still not cooperating with investigators.

It's hard for me to believe the absolute lack of communication and cooperation can all be blamed on Tacopina and the new lawyer. Regardless, if I was innocent of wrongdoing and my baby girl was missing? I'd tell the lawyers to stuff it.

Maybe this is why??? I was going to post info about the new lawyer and found this.

Baby Lisa’s lawyers say police are trying to extract confession

Lawyers for a Northland couple pushed back hard against police Thursday for saying their clients have stopped cooperating in the search for their missing 11-month-old daughter.

Police also have pushed Deborah Bradley and Jeremy Irwin unreasonably for a confession, their lawyers contend.

“To (police), refusing to cooperate means not wanting to sign a confession,” said Sean O’Brien, one of the attorneys.

Well that answers that I suppose.

“What we need from them, and what we are not getting, is for them to sit down with our detectives and get answers to the questions we need answered,” Young said.

He said police clearly have concluded that Bradley and Irwin know more than they’ve told about Lisa’s disappearance.

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
Cops: Rumors that body was found in search for Lisa Irwin are not true

Glad we got that ironed out. I hope when the leak is found (supposedly a EMT/FF) he/she gets reprimanded. Sick stuff that.

While authorities would not say what they found during a 16-hour search of the missing 11-month-old girl's home Wednesday, police spokesman Steve Young said he wanted to dispel rumors that Lisa's body had been found.

read

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Deborah Bradley, Lisa Irwin's Mom, Has A Dark Side, Says Former Best Friend

"She was my friend at one time and I loved to be around her, but when I [saw] the other side of her and got to know the true Debbie, I couldn't even believe I trusted her with anything," Pfaff said.

"I am not shocked that her story has changed like the wind," she said. "That's typical Debbie." It just made me sick because I just wouldn't put this girl Debbie past anything crazy."

We all have our 'dark side' but from more than a few sources Debbie got an extra share. I sincerely hope these first hand account character witnesses (if you will) are not embellishing.

There's was an interview (another friend of Debora's) pending yesterday. I'll see if it's already out.

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

That interview is disturbing on so many levels.

I hate when someone will leaves out important details.

I have been trying to give this mother the benefit of the doubt.

PS. The father knows more than he's saying...I expect an arrest.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Been keeping up with this story,the last thing i heard was the police to a big rolled up carpet out of the house to test for anything,also the mother seems to me to be crying fake tears like susan smith did,and the fact she first told the cops to put the baby to bed at 10:30pm,but later told them she put the baby to bed at 6:30pm,and she was drunk,the mother knows what happen to the baby for sure,another caylee anthony case

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hi All.

I don't want to derail this thread but I would truly appreciate all who might be interested in a 'remote viewing' experiment (concerning Lisa) to give your opinion on THIS THREAD.

Thank you so much in advance!

peace

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I don't know if I missed something through all the pages, but I was just reading back on the timeline on websleuths. The mother failed an LDT? Doesn't that pretty much confirm she known something she's not giving up?

The mother of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin admitted in an interview with "Good Morning America's" Dan Abrams that she had been drinking the night the baby disappeared.

"Were you drinking a lot?" Abrams asked Deborah Bradley.

"I was drinking. It has nothing to do with my daughter's disappearance," Bradley said.

Abrams also asked Bradley about failing a police lie-detector test.

"He said, 'You failed.' And I said, 'Failed what? What question did I fail?' And he said, 'You failed the one where you said you know where your daughter's at.' And I said, 'That's not possible. I don't know where she's at,'" Bradley recalled, saying that she became unglued at the detective's suggestion.

Source

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redux

Originally posted by suzan
abcnews.go.com...
I believe the baby is 10 months old, not 20.

A child (female especially as the generally develop quicker than males) at 10 months old is more than capable of standing up on their own, let alone walking...The child could easily have stood up with the aid of the crib and leaned over and fell out landing on the head...perfectly possible and happens regularly!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   
reply to post by stefplz

I don't know if I missed something through all the pages, but I was just reading back on the timeline on websleuths. The mother failed an LDT? Doesn't that pretty much confirm she known something she's not giving up?

Yes, she did. It was written off she was 'too upset' - at least that's what the police used as an excuse. I think it meant a great deal but the police downplayed it giving Lisa's mother confidence to keep talking, possible to slip up and give more information away, etc.

Just my opinion.

new topics

top topics

<< 23  24  25    27  28  29 >>

join