It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Has anyone else wondered why?.......Deborah Bradley felt she needed to be on the cover of people magazine? I am sorry..... I really felt that if she has knowledge of what happened to baby Lisa, then why go to People Magazine. , The more i read and watch, i just cannot help but think that she is involved. It makes me sick to think that she is doing all this publicity for major news sources. Wonder if it is the money they are being paid for their appearances......I pray that baby Lisa is alive, but I don't feel she is.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Sixteen days in the Lisa Irwin case: A KC toddler is still missing

After 16 frustrating days of searching, Kansas City police and the FBI are still seeking an answer to the question that has generated national headlines — where is Baby Lisa?

The parents have not sat down and spoken with detectives for more than a week, and efforts to re-interview two older children, who were in the home on the night of the disappearance, have been refused, police said Wednesday.

Why would parents who want their child found refuse to talk with the police? What does that tell you?

Armed with a search warrant, officers returned in force to the Irwin family home on Lister. The investigators included bomb and arson squad officers who have special equipment that could be used in the search, Young said.

Tacopina (the parents lawyer) told The Associated Press he knew about the warrant only through the media.

I bet Tacopina will make someone pay for that last comment. Makes him seem unavailable to the parents - that he's more than a little - out of touch.

“I don’t know why a warrant is needed. They can go in and out any time,” Tacopina said. “They have had unfettered access because we want answers.”

He knows exactly why a warrant was called for - he just doesn’t want to admit it. Why? Each and every bit of evidence will be submissible to the Grand Jury, and later at a trial - regardless who’s responsible for Lisa’s disappearance.

source

peace
edit on 20-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc fix

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:04 AM
link   
Come on people, how many times do you have to see a movie before you realize it always ends the same? Fact the child probably did not leave on its own; if it did. at that age it could not sustain its self with out the help of others. More than likely if a person found the child wondering in the middle of night the police would have been notified. So this theory is pretty unlikely. That leaves only 3 other possible scenarios. #1 Parent/family involved death, Not necessarily murder. But if accidental why not fess up. #2 Stranger kidnapping in the middle of the night with people in the house. If you look at the layout and size of the house and the number of occupants in the house, not likely. Most people don't sleep that well. and most mother (unless not home, just saying) hear their children if the fart wrong in the middle of the night. Also the average kidnapper isn't that quiet and very rarely grab them out of bed in the middle of the night, It easier to grab them in the store or playground when mom isn't paying attention. Plus a child this young has to many special need and require to much care and attention for a single kidnapper to want to fool with, with out a damn good payout #3 Parents sold child to pay off a drug debt or something of that nature, i.e. financial gain. Now anything is possible. Remember Occam's Razor. We've seem this movie before.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
reply to post by silo13

That little sneak ~
So I heard about the dumpster fire earlier, but just dismissed it because it
seemed irrelevant!
Ok let's talk turkey.
NO ONE would sneak in , kidnap a baby only to turn around and burn her
and dispose or her. NO ONE. People kidnap babies because they want
a child of their own or for much more sinister purposes.

So the only one who would dispose of the baby in the dumpster
immediately after she 's missing is a parent. I can say that with
a lot of certainty. Kidnappers want LIVE babies.
Why no more talk of the cell phones being 'restricted use'?
I was taking into account Deborahs' use of anti anx medicines
as why she was sort of monotone or emotionless or flat effect
in her mannerisms. Could be she is just emotionless,,, ie: sociopathic?
edit on 19-10-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

What exactly could be more sinister than kidnapping a baby and setting fire to it? I am horrified at the thought.

Alcoholics often lie to cover up their drinking. I think she is just an alcoholic who neglected her children. I hope she ends up getting out of this denial she is in, thinking that it is normal, and gets some help for it.

Many people who have something traumatic happen to them shut down emotions from time to time and go numb. It's a coping mechanism. It doesn't mean someone is a sociopath.

I've seen other cases where innocent parents were wrongly accused, thus I prefer to extend the benefit of the doubt. Adding to someone's agony is wrong. I'd rather comfort the guilty than to heap more trauma on the innocent.
edit on 10/20/2011 by Jessicamsa because: fixing quote mark (all the text was appearing as quoted, even what I wrote)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

Point taken Jess! You are right on that. My point was if someone other than family STOLE the baby, they did not want the baby dead. So if there were burned baby clothes somewehre it's unlikely someone came in, stole the baby , burned her and discarded her. Only a parent would dispose of the evidence. Someone woudlnt; go to the trouble of kidnapping the baby unless they had plans to keep her , sell her or abuse her etc. Sorry for the confusion. My wording was unclear.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
That mother is lying. And dumpster fire? Is that a new one? OMG. Is that why the CSI were wearing the White suits?
I hope the cops find all the hard evidence they need. I'm sick of evil mothers and fathers killing their young.
And those tears? I have a gift. I can see that those tears are FAKED each and every time.
If you dont want your babies for christs sakes, take them to a church, to the fire station, bring them to me...whatever!!!

She tied one on, did drugs, probably exchanged the baby for more drugs and booze, that piece of ......

But, i am passing judgement. In this country you're innocent till found guilty. Then you wait for your trial, the lawyers and prosecution screw with the jurys head, and BINGO! you're out!!!

I just love it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

Apparently the police showed the m other some burned clothes and asked her about them. There was a 'suspicious' dumpster fire a few blocks from the house. The mother said she thought or hoped the
clothes were ' fake'. That's really all I've heard, but its' a curious exchange.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Have you heard anything about the neighbor?
Supposedly the neighbor she was drinking with was on the 'outs' with her husband. He was told NOT to come home that night. There was some real animosity between Lisa's parents and this guy.

VERY interesting. Just need a confirmation.

I've not been able to do much today - my computer's been on the outs off and on all afternoon.

Back to looking - just wanted to ask you as you've been right on top of information also.

peace

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

i'm getting nothing here, the station that usually plays this stuff is consumed with the michael jackson case and has only limited updates. I have not heard what you just said though. But I've thougth it odd when deborah says she was drunk and blacked out but the neighbor she drank with was NOT and also , apparently Deborah says the lights were ON/ Off and I know this because the 'neighbor told me' , not because she has any recollection of it herself. Then the no media pictures search of the neighbors' house and what they took out of it...... all very odd things. Do they mean anything??

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I have been keeping up with this story on the Hinky and W.S.'s . There are alot of opinions amonst the sleuthers who think the parents are involved.
I am leaning towards a baby abduction that has something to do with human trafficing. The parents put out alot of pictures of this baby on the web. I think someone has been watching this family and found an oportunity to take this child.
When my children were growing up, I never gave out photographs of my kids. Not even to family members in other states. I always worried they could get the attention of the wrong people. My husband always thought I was being silly. But now he admites he's glad I was so stubborn.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

If you want up to the minute info, go to the Hinky Meter or Websleuthes sites. You'll get everything you need to know.

The threads run 24/7. Their information is very acurate.
edit on 20-10-2011 by crappiekat because: sp

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

So these pictures they put out on the web. I'd be very interested to see links about that - only because I questioned quite a long time ago what they knew about the father, Jeremy, and his 'web time' and of course also Lisa's mother. I'd love to be able to spend a few minutes with their computer!

Thanks for the info about the other places to look for info.

peace

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Then the no media pictures search of the neighbors' house and what they took out of it...... all very odd things. Do they mean anything??

I thought I put in a link - I'll go back and look, but, the reason the police wanted all the original media photos and especially videos? Because the media 'cuts' a lot of what they film to put together a piece for airing. The police wanted everything intact of course - just in case.

I'll go look for the info on the 'neighbor' and the 'animosity' between the 'men' now - hope I can find it before I loose my connection again.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The reason I think this is a professional job is because, it just seems everything was perfect for this snatching. And remember, this was the first time Jeremy had worked a nite shift with his job.
If I were involved in the police investigation I would be looking at the company and workers that jeremy is employed with.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by crappiekat

The reason I think this is a professional job is because, it just seems everything was perfect for this snatching. And remember, this was the first time Jeremy had worked a nite shift with his job.
If I were involved in the police investigation I would be looking at the company and workers that jeremy is employed with.

I'm still stuck on he idea it might be (might be) an 'inside job' and by that I mean an abduction where someone knew the house - but - in my mind the abductor knew the house because pictures of Lisa had been shared on the internet - including pictures of her bedroom, the layout of the house, etc. And I'm not talking - nice - photos but ones pedophiles would be interested in.

But you're right - they need to check the workers too. And those 9 people Deborah said might be a 'threat' to her child.

peace

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Most definetly. I believe you and I are on the same page with this story. Yes the focus should stay on the parents in the sense of who they have been associating with. Yes most definetly someone who had at one time access to that house. We all, at some time have had strangers at our homes. Like a childs birthday party. You invite someone that you work with. And then they bring a friend. You have no idea who that person is. It may seem alittle out there at first. But after I started really thinking about it. It is something that is possible.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Has any info come out about who watched the kids during the trip the wine store? I'm beginning to wonder if maybe the baby has been missing much longer than thought.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

I heard that the father was with the children during this time as he had not left for work yet. I also was thinking that Lisa has been gone for longer than Deborah says she has, I mean she lied about bed times and such, why not when she actually went missing.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
RIGHT ! I mean perhaps shes' been ' missing' a few days but this day in question is the one that it actually came to light. Perhaps the drinking neighbor says OMG wher'e the baby ? and so they say she just went missing today ? It seems the 'trail ' is cold as if it's been going on longer.

Wow was that a lot of wild speculation. apologies

edit on 20-10-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by schmae

Yes, Jeremy had not left for work yet. There is no way this child had dissapeared earlier. We have witnesses to state they saw the child.

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join