It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
I get a really bad vibe from all of this. I don't want to judge the situation yet. I can't imagine how this mother must feel...I truly hope they find her.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It is a shame that these things even happen. I, too, would like to hear more before drawing my own conclusions, but it's hard not to think the family may have something to do with it.

I really really hope not.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13
Here's another interesting piece of news.

September 24 Lena Lunsford 911 call (first call)

911: 911, What's your emergency?

Lena: My babies missing

911: Okay, Where is your address?

Lena: 45 Dennison Street

911: 45 Dennison Street?

Lena: 49

Lena: I've been out looking for her for over an hour

911: How old? Man, if you would just calm down

Lena: I'm sorry, she is only 3

911: When is the last time you saw him?

Lena: (inaudible) It's a girl. This morning real early I went in to check on her because she's been sick with the flu

911: Okay, Male or Female?

Lena: It's a girl

911: It's a girl?

Lena: Yes

911: Okay, so you saw her this morning around 6:30?

911: When... that was the last time you saw her was 6:30 this morning

Lena: Yes, she laid back down and went back to sleep and we went back to bed.

911: Okay, were the doors open or anything?

Lena: No, the doors weren't open

911: They locked?

Lena: Uh, yes I think

911: (inaudible) in the residence?

Lena: Me and my other kids

911: Okay, do you live with her father?

Lena: No

911: Who is her father?

Lena: Her father is a guy named Eric Harris He doesn't even know that she exist

911: Okay

911: and you been looking for her the past hour?

Lena: Yes I've looked everywhere. I've drove up all these roads trying to find her.

911: What was she wearing when you put her back in bed?

Lena: She had on a pair of purple Dora PJ's. We went up all these streets. We went up all these streets.

911:Have you been outside checking the area?

Lena: Yes, I've drove up all the streets around here looking...thinking maybe she went outside or something. And I don't think my Mom would of come and got her because she would of woke me up (inaudible) she'd be the only one.

911: okay, have you called your Mother?

Lena: No, I need to do that...and see if she has got her

911: Do you have a certain number for her?

Lena: yes, XXX-XXX-XXXX

911: (repeats number)

911: What is her name?

Lena: Jo Ann Evans

911: Jo Ann Evans?

911: Well, if you wanna call her back real quick and call me back so I know whats going on

Lena: Okay

911: Alright

Lena: Bye

911 Call

Wow. So, this man didn't even know he had a baby girl. Ouch.
This is getting worse and worse as it goes.

peace
edit on 5-10-2011 by silo13 because: EDITED SOURCE

This who conversation with 911 is not even the story I am hearing on the news right now. They are saying she put the baby to bed at 10:30pm, dad came home from work 3 hours later, looked in her room, and she was gone. Not this 6:30am stuff. Like I said, I feel like this is gonna turn nasty very soon!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I can't help but wonder if the parents are out of custody - but under complete surveillance. I mean, sure they are, but, I think you know what I'm saying...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

This who conversation with 911 is not even the story I am hearing on the news right now.

No, and already from this early in the game there's huge mixed info out there.

One thing that really bothers me. It might be nothing, but it's sticking in my craw, makes my heart hurt.

If that little girl has a cough and a cold? Why did that mother put her to bed in shorts and a shirt (one report) or just a diaper (another report) - She should have been put to bed in nice warm pajamas or a nighty!!!

peace

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Parents Plead for Lisa's return - watch here

Anyone have any thoughts after listening to the parents???

I know my attention was caught when the mother said: '"Please. Bring her home. Our two other boys are waiting for her."

Sure, I understand, she's upset and probably meant to say our 'two other children' are waiting for her, but, for her to make reference to Lisa as if she was 'another boy' - especially in a family where there are other boys by other fathers?

Then, to say, 'just drop her off anywhere, we don't care...'

Again, my sympathies go out to her, but they only go so far.

Who is this guy???

peace

edit on 5-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   

edit on 5/10/2011 by Pappa_Bear because: Incorrect information

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheLoneArcher
With a baby in the house, my place would be locked up to the nines. I do not think that anyone could just walk in and take a baby from the cot. The purp must have known the layout of the house and how to get in without detection. I am so sorry to sa ythat this sounds very iffy.

On another, more out of this world note. There was a report a few ywears ago, in the mountains close to where I live. A family was out for a walk. The parents were about 100 metres apart and the son walked from mother to father. Neither watched him walk over, but he never arrived. He had simply vanished. The police were called and an extensive search was conducted with no result.

He was never seen again. Even his footprints on the wet grass just stopped. Now I am not saying that is what happened, but so many people just vanish from the face of the earth without trace.

Although, I truly hope they find the baby safe and sound.

Now your story is creepy wow...that kind of disappearance really makes you wonder!!!
The one the OP posted, however, just sounds really um damming for the mom. Sounds that she maybe did something

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am local to the area.
The post of the 911 call is from September. This child has only been gone since yesterday, the 4th of Oct.

The post saying she has been found is also inaccurate. My latest news brief says no, still looking.

There is a wooded area they have been searching since yesterday, with dogs and fire rescue repelling down a small cliff. No sign of the baby and no reasons given for searching that area.

A local news link... kmbc

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Also in reply to the post about the baby not dressed warmer.
Right now in KC it is and has been for days in the 80's. Very warm for this time of year. So I would guess the windows were open for air since it does cool off at night.
I also would point out that the 'cold' the baby is said to have is most llikely allergies. We are having alot of problems at my house because of the ragweed pollen. Sniffles, cough, tearing eyes. etc..

Now a normal mother would not leave the bedroom window open at night, but the other rooms she would. If there were windows on ground level then someone could have broken in thru a screen. Just an idea, I really haven't heard that that has happened.

I hope they find her safe and sound.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
CORRECTION, I missed the very beginning of newscast, a mother from Delaware was accused of selling baby to take 2 sons to Disney. The baby in Kansas City is still missing, I apologize for incorrect information. May they find this child safe and sound as well.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
I was so in hopes of waking up this morning to her return. Of course it's not even 0700 in the morning, but still.

Thank you for the updates - but sadly - she's still not been found.

As for the temperature there being hot - I understand - I just don't agree that a baby well cared for goes to bed without changing into pajamas or a nighty - sleeping in a t-shirt and shorts? It might be fine - but it's an indication to me the baby could have been cared for better. Harsh words for a harsh situation in a harsh world, but, I'm not an apologist.

As for the window being open? Your baby already is sick - and you leave a window open?

And really, the slip on words has me concerned. Lisa is a little girl. Why say - 'her two other brothers are waiting for her'... Grrr to that.

peace

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Might be someone who wanted a baby but couldn't have one. Hopefully, that is what it is. There's a better chance of the child being safe that way.

There have been other cases where someone has snuck in during the night and stolen a child without waking the parents. It does happen.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Jessicamsa

That's what I'm hoping for sure. Someone who knows the family and wanted a baby. Of course the police are investigating all the friends - that's a given. Let's hope that's the case and Lisa is being well cared for!!!

Have a good day.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Cell phones taken along with missing 10-month-old Northland girl, parents say

The parents of the Lisa Irwin, missing 10-month-old Northland girl, said this morning that nothing looked out of place or was disturbed in the infant’s room.

“It was like they just walked in and just disappeared,” Deborah Bradley, the girl’s mother, told local media.

They also appeared this morning on Good Morning America.

Jeremy Irwin, Lisa’s father, told local media that whoever took his daughter also took all three of their cell phones so they couldn’t call anybody, including 911.

Well this is just getting deeper and deeper... Sooooo not only did 'someone' sneak into the house, take a 10 month old baby from her bed, but, on the way out? Snapped up all the cell phones. Hmmm...

Oh and by the by - the police have ruled out the 'window' - convinced now the 'baby snatcher' didn't enter the house through the child's window.

peace

edit on 6-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Taking all three cell phones? Why didn't dad have one with him? Don't we all take our cell phones with us, even to work, in the car, in case of an emergency?

So this baby kindnapper strolled into the front door, took the baby from her bedroom, that BTW is all the way at the end of the hallway on the front side of the house (past mom's room), then knew where all three cell phones were so they could get those too? Sounds like a big load of crap to me.

I also saw their "plea" on GMA this morning, and I could not help but feel like those two people are to blame. Her choice of words, dad's demeanor...just puts me at odds with the whole thing. Very very very very fishy to me. The mom's crying, the dad's blank stare, and whole story......UGH

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
This is such a disturbing case. I hope whoever is responsible is brought to justice.

I don't understand the cell phones missing, either. Can't they trace them?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Police respond to alleged sighting

Officials said an infant matching her description was seen Wednesday with a middle-aged white male and white female in an older model SUV at the Love’s Travel Stop at the intersection of Interstate 29 and U.S. Highway 169. Their direction of travel was not known.

Cmdr. Jim Connors, head of the St. Joseph Police Department’s detective division, said officials have contacted Kansas City Police, who have requested a copy of the store’s surveillance video.

Authorities believe Lisa Irwin was taken from her North Kansas City home sometime between 10:30 p.m. Monday and 4 a.m. Tuesday.

OH - a spark of hope! I so hope they find her well and ready to go right back home to her parents!

peace

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by lilowl53

Taking all three cell phones? Why didn't dad have one with him? Don't we all take our cell phones with us, even to work, in the car, in case of an emergency?

Ten stars+ for you!

And my feelings were the same over Lisa's folks, but, I'm pretty biased. Here's to keeping good sound hope though!

peace

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by momeees

Can't they trace them?

I've been waiting for the police to say something about that also. Maybe if they're turned off and never used after? I don't know that much about cell phones, but, obvious reasoning would be to trace. Let's hope it works!

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join