It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I think of Halloween and occult groups and her being kidnapped by satanists. Its the thing that I worry about for the population every Oct, Dec, Easter and many many other holidays and special days.

Good insight that - being aware and concerned because of Halloween! I haven't heard that brought up anywhere so far! Good for you!

I have to say I so hope you're wrong, of course I hope you are as I'm sure you hope you are also - but it's all too possible.

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Strange Twists in the Lisa Irwin Case

I can't watch this in my Country. Will someone vet it for me? Tell me roughly what it says? If there's any new info?

Maybe I can get someone to play it and i can listen to it on Skype!

Thanks in advance -
edit on 17-10-2011 by silo13 because: skype note

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Deborah Bradley Describes the Night Baby Lisa Went Missing - Says she was drunk

"I had several glasses of wine," Bradley told PEOPLE. More than five? "Probably." Asked if she was concerned she might be drunk with her infant daughter inside, Bradley replied, "She was sleeping. I don't have a problem with me having adult time."

Her friend left for home about 10:30 p.m., and later told Bradley that she saw the lights in the house go dark. But Bradley herself can't say if she turned off those lights, or whether they may have been flipped on by an intruder whom she believes entered her home through the open front window and took her child.

"I firmly do not believe that somebody took my baby to hurt her," says Bradley. "They really wanted that baby. That's the hope that keeps me going. She's still alive somewhere."

Confirms the Twitter report and what was posted earlier.

I can't imagine why she didn't share this before. Did she think she was smart enough to outwit the police? That they'd 'ever find out'? Was she just more scared for herself than she was interested in giving the police a full and accurate account in order to piece together the truth to find herb baby?

We may never know.

Here's the Today video.

Added note: Along with finally telling the truth that she was drunk - she is only now admitting the last time she saw her daughter was at 6:40 pm when she put her to bed - NOT - at 10:30 like she told the police.

What kind of a mother repeatedly lies about the details surrounding the disappearance of her ten month old baby - when there's hope of getting that baby back!!!!???? That's just plain sick. And I don't give a rats behind if people here like my opinion or not. Star that.

peace
edit on 17-10-2011 by silo13 because: added note

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
This story breaks my heart. I do get a very strong feeling the mother knows what happened.
And what about those cell phones? Why would all the cell phones be home if the father was working a late shift wouldnt he have taken HIS?
This story stinks to high heaven.
I can only hope they find her safe and sound. God bless her little soul.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
reply to post by dgtempe

I can only hope they find her safe and sound. God bless her little soul.

Poor little thing.

Her mother lied. Over and over again. That just breaks my heart for poor little Lisa. I hope to God she is found alive, I do.

My God... Can you even imagine the hell that baby is going to go through as an adult - knowing her own mother got drunk, didn't bother to check on her when she was sick, lied to the police repeatedly when she was missing. Thought of herself first instead of her baby???

That poor baby is going to need soooo much strength as she grows older!

Such a tragedy.

peace

edit on 17-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Here's some highlights to the Today interview of Judge Jeanine Pirro.

‘When you have a missing baby truth is absolutely essential. Minutes count.’ Judge Jeanine Pirro

She then states she spoke to the parents at length. Deborah told her she put Lisa to bed 'several hours earlier than the last time she checked on her' which was 10:30. Now she changes her story.

The Judge asks ‘Why is that? Time is essential!’

She goes on to say (before) the mother was consistent in her story. Now, she is not. And this is ‘Not something you want to come out with after the fact’. “Not good’! (Judge Pirro)

On a side note even though the mother thinks she is going to be arrested, the Judge doesn’t think the arrest is not ‘imminent’.

Interesting stuff...

peace

edit on 17-10-2011 by silo13 because: color fix

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   
KC Mom Admits She Was Drunk When Her Baby Vanished

The mother of a baby who she says was taken from her Kansas City home in the dead of night admitted Monday that she was drunk when the girl disappeared but maintained she did nothing to harm her child.

Bradley said she had bought boxed wine and consumed "enough to be drunk" that night, but denied she did anything to hurt Lisa.

"No, no... I don't think alcohol changes a person enough to do something like that," she said.

She may regret those words. I hope not. I still hope the mother isn't involved, but, that's some tough hope there.

The mother also changed a key point in her story: She initially told authorities she last checked on Lisa at 10:30 p.m., but she told NBC she actually last saw Lisa when she put her to bed at 6:40 p.m. She gave no explanation for the modified times.

She (Deborah) also went on to say the cops showed her 'burnt clothes' and a 'Doppler thingy' that had something to do with her cellphone but now has been 'led to believe' that's not true.

What? Like the police were showing her 'burnt clothes' to get a reaction out of her? Could that be possible?

peace

edit on 17-10-2011 by silo13 because: added bbc

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
do we have another casey anthony case here?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I think the only way to get any anwsers would be to arrest this woman, and question her until she cracks.

She should have told the truth from the start, instead of trying to make herself look good. Now she is being judged because she keeps lying and that's even worse.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
I saw on our local news last night that the National Guard has been called in to search the wooded area surrounding the home. Not sure if it means they have anything new but figured I would report it here.

Why this story keeps changing is mind boggling.

You know when I read above how the mother continued stating that she did nothing to harm her baby made me think that she is sticking to that because perhaps she personally did not, but "if" she knows something she is not sharing, then who knows what has happened to Baby Lisa after she left her crib.

Also they searched an abandoned home close by and discovered diapers and wipies, but later decided that the diapers and wipes were too old to have to do with this case, but wait a minute!!! WHY would there be diapers and wipes in an old abandoned house nearby???

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Also they searched an abandoned home close by and discovered diapers and wipies, but later decided that the diapers and wipes were too old to have to do with this case, but wait a minute!!! WHY would there be diapers and wipes in an old abandoned house nearby???

The house may have been a "crack house". And sometimes drug dealers/users use soiled diapers to hide drugs, they think the smell will mislead dogs trained to detect drugs. It does not work, the dogs are not fooled by it, but it is a wide spread belief among drug addicts.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Missouri National Guard joins search for missing infant Lisa Irwin Updated 47 minutes ago Twenty-five Missouri National Guard military police joined about 50 law enforcement officers Sunday in the search for evidence related to the disappearance of Lisa Irwin. Searchers stood nearly shoulder to shoulder as they combed open and wooded areas near the Irwin family home in Kansas City, North. Included were a small area at Parvin Road and Jackson Avenue and a nearby larger area south of Choteau Elementary School.

Read more: www.kansascity.com...

Just wanted to throw this in as backup and more information on my last post.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I dont think anyone over 12 yrs old thought she bought the wine to look at it and not drink it.

I live near St Louis and there are a lot of discussions concerning this locally... especially from people who know her currently or who knew her before she met her current live in man. He, by all accounts, seems like a nice guy who is totally lorded over by her, but she is a whole other matter. Pretty toxic woman with a pretty toxic past if even a fraction of whats being discussed can be believed.

I had wanted to believe that it was a stranger abduction for 2 reasons... usually the kid is found and who wants to see a mother kill their child. Unfortunately, its looking more and more like its her and that the baby either isnt going to be found at all or found deceased. Some are saying she wanted a boy and not a girl concerning some of her comments and slip ups before this happened.. I guess we will all find out in the end. Sad thing though, so many would have taken that baby and loved it as their own if in fact the mom just didnt want the baby and decided to dispose of it.

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   
FBI, Canines Descend on Home in Search of Baby Lisa

KANSAS CITY, Mo.—FBI agents and canines descended on a Northland home where the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin are staying. This came just hours after Irwin's mother, Deborah Bradley, toldNBC's Today Show that she was drinking heavily on the night Lisa disappeared, and that she and Irwin's father, Jeremy Irwin, are afraid of being arrested.

FBI agents with search dogs began combing over the property near the 5200 block of N. Walrond on Monday morning. Agents would not comment on what they were looking for, but they have shut down the block to the media, and have asked that television crews not to shoot video of their search.

Agents were also searching an area with rubber gloves and boots and shovels along the Buckeye Greenway park at 4238 NE Milan Avenue.

Bradley and Jeremy Irwin had been staying at a family home on North Walrond since Lisa Irwin disappeared two weeks ago.

This is a family home. Who's? The brother who took her to buy wine? I know when I saw his face he looked terrified (on television). I so hope he's not involved too.

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
OMG!!! I just saw the main page of MSN that said Deborah admitted she was drunk, I had to rush right over to this forum. I am pi$$ed, how cn a mother lie and lie, wasting the law enforcements time. I am so mad at her. Yes, parents do have a right to drink but you drink when you children have someone to look after them. I have so much to read- thanks to Silo..

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Some are saying she wanted a boy and not a girl concerning some of her comments and slip ups before this happened..

Way back I mentioned - when Deborah was being interviewed and she cried 'our other boys miss her' - it made the hair on my neck stand up. To me - it was a clear indication something was wrong. I talked myself out of it saying her mistake was due to 'stress' and 'fear' whatever... But - I also go back to they have two boys but not one 'together' and this can be a huge issue with some women. That whole 'male child' thing.

I hope I'm wrong.

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Investigators searching creek bed near Lisa Irwin's home

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Investigators working the disappearance of Lisa Irwin have returned to a large wooded area near the girl’s home and are searching a creek bed.

Authorities with the Kansas City Police Department gathered with a backhoe and metal detectors near the 3600 block of Jackson.

An FBI agent told NBC Action News reporter Chris Hernandez they have called in Kansas City's Water Services Department to assist in the construction of a sump pump that was being used to lower the water levels so they could better search the creek.

The area is about two blocks west of Lisa’s home, in the 3600 block of N. Lister. The creek is part of the Buckeye Greenway, just south of Chouteau Elementary just off North Jackson Avenue.

I'll have to look back through the thread but someone posted here about searching the creeks/river. Well, now they're doing it.

peace

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
"No, no... I don't think alcohol changes a person enough to do something like that," she said. (copied this from Silo's post above)

This is what the mother said. Does that statement strike anyone as odd? Notice she said a person, not herself. She doesn't "think", shouldn't at her age she know how alcohol affects her and others?

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Live Feed - Looking for Lisa

I'm watching now.

I can see ten workers in the creek with shovels. A female voice on the live feed said a K9 'alerted' there. I can't see the dog she's talking about but they're still digging and poking about.

???

Added note: It's metal detectors also. Also, they're talking about redirecting the creek again? Or using City sump punp (?) to deal with the water?

peace

edit on 17-10-2011 by silo13 because: see added note

posted on Oct, 17 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

I thought it strange also Aunt B - the quote you're referring to.

And I'm sorry, but, with no father or other responsible adult in the house when three little kids depend on you for their well being? NO parent can afford 'adult time' to get drunk. Maybe that's just me - and all other responsible parents talking, but there ya go.

And if you don't like that? Tell me this. What parent out there would hire a babysitter to watch their three kids, and not care if she got drunk once the kids went to bed?

Point made. Period.

peace

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join