It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 125
<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildtimes
reply to post by Michelle129th

Hey, that site made my computer upset and claim that its a trojan horse....
just so ya know.

I run a firewall and a couple different AV and I didn't get anything? Not saying youre wrong but what AV do you use? I certainly hope mine isn't ignoring something!

Michelle

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by gabby2011

Sorry I was being sarcastic when I typed that out - hence the film at 11 bit at the bottom. I try to interject some humor now and then to break up the seriousness of the topic.

My bad...

My bad..I didn't see the sarcasm.. or humor..

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

I use COMODO. I am looking for a link that isn't that site....
you say it was on a fox feed? I'm finding nada.

ETA: I'm looking at local news sites now -- still got nothing "breaking"...
sigh
edit on 18-11-2011 by wildtimes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

I use COMODO. I am looking for a link that isn't that site....
you say it was on a fox feed? I'm finding nada.

ETA: I'm looking at local news sites now -- still got nothing "breaking"...
sigh

I was able to watch the first segment that Michelle is describing, I was cut off and could not go back in due to another obligation.

I would like this to be released soon, in full and unedited for different station views. The next segment that they were going to discuss (I did not get to see this segment) was about the family cooperation with the police.

IWOH

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Thanks, gabby, sincerely, for engaging once again. This statement of yours I have a question about:

made to feel guilty when I am not.. I think I would want my spouse there next time they interviewed me.

The Irwin's could very well be going on advice from other parents who have been in the similar situation.. and were made to feel and look guilty when in fact they were innocent.

Note the first quoted phrase: "made to feel guilty"

I repeat. ... If someone is guilty, they are guilty. If they are innocent, they are innocent. No one could MAKE me feel guilty if I KNEW I was innocent. I guess it goes to the strength of the "person of interest".

now, the last phrase: "made to feel and look guilty when in fact they were innocent"

Repeating again, no one has the power to MAKE another person feel anything at all, only that person can decide how they feel. It is not uncommon for people to say "you made me feel..."

The bottom line is that NO ONE can MAKE a person do anything else. No one.

As for "and look guilty" ... that is question of being framed. And an innocent person who is being framed will protest. They will generally demand that they be heard, so they can clear themselves.

Well said wildtimes. May I add, Exactly WHICH parent refuses to be questioned alone?? Mom or Dad?? Gonna be honest here. IF my spouse refused to be interviewed by LE alone, sorry, but I would be very suspicious of him/her....Your talking about the disappearance of an innocent baby...There would be nothing on this earth that could/would prevent me from cooperating with LE to find my baby...NOTHING! In MY world, my children trump everyone.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th
They are saying that jersey bragged that he had been paid $300 to abduct baby. This is as per the defense team...but it is triple hearsay.

So jersey is with a guy...apparently tells guy he was paid to take baby(the guy is part of the homeless population)...homeless guy then tells a young girl...young girl tells Picerno/Tacopina.

According to Picerno, this girl has told FBI and LE about this conversation.

REALLY?? really?! Come on now...I have a hard time believing this happened and/or that its a credible person...I guess weirder things have happened in this case, but I just don't know about this.

Sorry edit to add i will link to the video when it has been released (this one was live and i dont know how to record)
Michelle

edit on 18-11-2011 by Michelle129th because: (no reason given)

I watched it also Michelle. TY! Irwin's lawyer trying to throw reasonable doubt out there already..Whatever...The family also apparently said that they just want things to go back to 'normal'....O.K...HOW can things possibly go back to 'normal' when your little baby is GONE?! WOW!! just...wow....

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
reply to post by j.r.c.b.

Well said wildtimes. May I add, Exactly WHICH parent refuses to be questioned alone?? Mom or Dad?? Gonna be honest here. IF my spouse refused to be interviewed by LE alone, sorry, but I would be very suspicious of him/her....Your talking about the disappearance of an innocent baby...There would be nothing on this earth that could/would prevent me from cooperating with LE to find my baby...NOTHING! In MY world, my children trump everyone.

Honestly now.. lets say your child goes missing.. your spouse and you are separated for hours and hours of questioning..

You know you are NOT guilty.. and your spouse tells you that they insinuated you were..lied about what you had said to them, and lied about other things trying to extract a confession..

They also have lied to you about what your spouse has said.. and tried to convince you that she or he is in fact guilty.

You have witnessed the trauma of her falling to the floor and wailing after.. and discovering the child missing. .. and you know your spouse well enough to know its not fake..

Quite honestly... I will say this again.. NONE of us know what we would do..until we are in exactly the same position as them and gone through what they were forced to go through.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Ok, got the link to the written segment of the "jersey was given $300...." It went up quick Here it is:

Thought that was video too, but I will post that when I find it as well

Irwin Attorney: 'Jersey' Bragged About Kidnapping Lisa
edit on 18-11-2011 by Michelle129th because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

I watched it also Michelle. TY! Irwin's lawyer trying to throw reasonable doubt out there already..Whatever...The family also apparently said that they just want things to go back to 'normal'....O.K...HOW can things possibly go back to 'normal' when your little baby is GONE?! WOW!! just...wow...

Are you so sure thats what they said? .. and perhaps trying to get back to what is the closest reality to normal is a way to get through this..?

And you also have the nerve to insinuate the lawyer is lying now.. just to throw reasonable doubt?

You are a fine example of of trying to prove guilt before the real facts have been established and made known to the public..

May you or anyone you care for never have to go through this type of trauma..and be subjected to accusations and insinuations such as you have made here.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   

It was not clear how Picerno and the Irwin family were given the information on the story, or if they’d met the teen.

Sounds like a spin to me. But hey, no shocker that, it's what defense lawyers are paid to do... I think it has something to do with the word DEFENSE.

So, the police 'wrote Jersey off' as a suspect, and now we hear from 'someone' (who we don't even know if the defense lawyer met) has heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard it from another Jersey's messin' around?

Just when I didn't think this case could get any weirder. I mean use your heads. 300 USD to kidnap her, but 100k to bring her back? Unreal stuff.

Thanks Michelle - I'm still looking for a video. By the way I didn't get a 'Trojan' notice to the link you supplied, it just wouldn't work for me - seems to be the story of my life these days trying to get overseas links.

peace
edit on 18-11-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Sounds like a spin to me. But hey, no shocker that, it's what defense lawyers are paid to do... I think it has something to do with the word DEFENSE.

Are you so sure its a spin..? Funny how you can ridicule a lawyer for trying to point out that there are other possibilities in this case.. and they should be looked into..but you think its perfectly fine for police to make up any story to try and extract a false confession.. or frame someone.? It's ok ..for the police because that is their job.. but its laughable when a defense attorney points something out that could very well be the truth.

Why is jersey being moved from jail to jail by the police?.. why won't they allow him to be interviewed?

What are the police hiding? what do they know?.. what are they not acting on or investigating?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

I watched it also Michelle. TY! Irwin's lawyer trying to throw reasonable doubt out there already..Whatever...The family also apparently said that they just want things to go back to 'normal'....O.K...HOW can things possibly go back to 'normal' when your little baby is GONE?! WOW!! just...wow...

Are you so sure thats what they said? .. and perhaps trying to get back to what is the closest reality to normal is a way to get through this..?

And you also have the nerve to insinuate the lawyer is lying now.. just to throw reasonable doubt?

You are a fine example of of trying to prove guilt before the real facts have been established and made known to the public..

May you or anyone you care for never have to go through this type of trauma..and be subjected to accusations and insinuations such as you have made here.

I have a right to my own opinion as do you. However, YOU can NOT assume that NONE of us here have gone through anything of this magnitude. So, yeah, I would appreciate it if you did not start attacking posters, when you have no idea if they went through something similar or know of someone who has. And, Yes, the Irwins lawyer did indeed say that after 6 weeks, the family wants things to go back to normal. Came right out of his own mouth. Really bad bad statement he made there...You choose to believe the babys abduction story or whatever. I however choose to believe it's as simple as mom or dad 'disappeared' their own baby...It is my right & my opinion...This case seems simple & not as complex as the Irwins & their 'lawyer' are trying to make it.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I have a right to my own opinion as do you. However, YOU can NOT assume that NONE of us here have gone through anything of this magnitude. So, yeah, I would appreciate it if you did not start attacking posters, when you have no idea if they went through something similar or know of someone who has. And, Yes, the Irwins lawyer did indeed say that after 6 weeks, the family wants things to go back to normal. Came right out of his own mouth. Really bad bad statement he made there...You choose to believe the babys abduction story or whatever. I however choose to believe it's as simple as mom or dad 'disappeared' their own baby...It is my right & my opinion...This case seems simple & not as complex as the Irwins & their 'lawyer' are trying to make it.

Yes..you have a right to your opinion.. and the right to your accusations....I myself am waiting for some real inside info..and facts before I make up my mind..

All I know is that a baby is missing..and all possibilities need to be seriously looked at...and the assumption that the parents are guilty.. is not a great way to unbiasedly look at all possibilities and follow all leads.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Why is jersey being moved from jail to jail by the police?..

Because the Lisa case is in Clay County, and "jersey"'s charges on which he is being detained are in Jackson County.
That's all.
Two separate jurisdictions.

but you think its perfectly fine for police to make up any story to try and extract a false confession.. or frame someone.?

gabby, a LE officer came on this very thread, today, and posted WHEN it's 'perfectly fine' to lie ... s/he made it Crystal Clear that there are definite parameters as to when it's "fine" and when it's "not allowed."
Now here you go, once again, attacking posters with words like "accusations" and "ridicule."

Well, you almost had it. You ALMOST behaved in a respectful manner.

I echo j.c.r.b: don't assume no one else has been in this position!!
as for "start" attacking??
nono. resume attacking is more like it.

And when I answered your question regarding being framed, I did NOT mean THE POLICE WERE FRAMING THEM!! They may be being framed by someone who KNOWS what happened. THAT was what I meant. I never intended to state the police themselves were framing anyone!!

Have you, gabby, EVER been questioned by the police in a matter involving YOUR CHILD?

I have. Granted it was a situation nowhere NEAR this level of abomination, but I HAVE been questioned, and I KNOW what I did, and how I felt.

I have also sought legal counsel FOR one of my kids. And went to court over and over with my child, who was LUCKY enough to have a very skilled LOCAL attorney assisting us; and a judge who was sensible, invested in the outcome for my child, and is a very reputable juvenile-court magistrate, an even-handed, and calm person.

Right here.
In the very same metro area where the Irwin household lives.
Other side of the state line, but the same metro area nonetheless. MOST attorneys in this city are licensed in BOTH states, for obvious reasons: people go back and forth to home/work/for recreational purposes, etc.

Which again brings up the issue of why this family felt they needed a NYC celeb-attorney, when there are fine attorneys in good standing right here.

*facepalm*

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Here's a link to the new 'spin' ermmm...I mean evidence...errmmm...I mean TRIPLE HEARSAY 'update' -

FOX

So this came from the mother of a girl who said she was with a guy who claims Jersey bragged to him the night of the vigil.

Wow... Just wow...

By the way neither the article or the interview says ANYTHING about Jersey being moved from jail to jail.

peace
edit on 18-11-2011 by silo13 because: formatting

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   

IF my spouse refused to be interviewed by LE alone, sorry, but I would be very suspicious of him/her....Your talking about the disappearance of an innocent baby...There would be nothing on this earth that could/would prevent me from cooperating with LE to find my baby...NOTHING! In MY world, my children trump everyone.

Hear, hear!!
However, some people may actually feel too intimidated to go there "alone."
Again, it goes to the strength -- the very fiber -- of the person of interest. I went alone. No problem. Yeah, sure, I'll come talk to you, detective.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

FOX

peace
edit on 18-11-2011 by silo13 because: formatting

I went to the site and looked at the article. From a standpoint of not actually knowing who dialed out the phone, I could see a 50 second phone call from a restricted line onto the Verizon network.

From the article:

Bradley’s phone could make outgoing calls even though a restriction had been placed on it. However, any such call would not be received by the intended party.

I have cancelled a couple of phones and switched to a different service provider for work, they were Verizon. When you try to make a call after that, it will take you to a voice mail from Verizon that states something to the effect of having to call them or use prepaid calling card or such.

Just my experience.

IWOH

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by IwasOnceHappy

I have cancelled a couple of phones and switched to a different service provider for work, they were Verizon. When you try to make a call after that, it will take you to a voice mail from Verizon that states something to the effect of having to call them or use prepaid calling card or such.

What he said made no sense. You can use the phone to call, but, it will not go through? Or maybe that's what you're saying? You call, dial the number and then when you go to talk you get a voice notice from the provider?

I don't do the cell phone thing. They scare me, lol.

Thanks for the info!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

If this is true ( huge IF here) and Jersey was offered 300 for stealing the baby, then maybe cops are keeping him in constant movement within the jails so t hat the other parties, his co conspirators, cannot have access to him and kill him to shut him up?

Also if police have known about this 300 usd deal from the beginning, and we are only just finding it out, then they have been intentionally quiet trying to locate Lisa from Jerseys' info or locate the other parties who may still have her, etc.

I find this whole bit a little hard to believe. But justice for lisa fb page ( LMAO) said over a week ago Jersey was being set up to be the Patsy in this whole dea. We'll see if it comes true.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

What bugs me about the phone thing is that early on it was claimed by the Irwin household that none of the three phones were working due to nonpayment of the bill.
Once your phone is "suspended" for non-payment, all it takes is someone to make a "payment" for it to be activated again.

This, to my understanding (using ONLY cell service and having no landline), is how the vast majority of local cell providers do it.

So, for the phone to be "cut off" on the day of Oct 3, but somehow "reactivated" between then and whenever (8 pm, midnightish, 3:30 am) just indicates either one of two things:

Either the phones were reactivated via a payment,
or they were never service-suspended in the first place.

I don't know. It's one of the mysterious things that baffle me here.
I would think the people investigating have records from the provider showing when it was turned off, and when it was turned back on (if that was the case). And we simply don't know what was revealed by the provider.

I didn't have the impression they had recovered ANY of the actual phones -- only that they were going off of the provider's records.

I don't know....it's just weird.

new topics

top topics

<< 122  123  124    126  127  128 >>

join