It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

OH no silo, you brought tears to me for you. I appreciate the fact that you took on this thread and have done a top notch job replying as well as bring forth as much up to date info as anyone could, this thread is the best place on the internet to find current info even if that info 'has' to change as we get a larger picture and failed leads go by the wayside.

*Now for anyone who wishes to attack silo, bring it to me, I will gladly fight with you over the stupid stuff people fight over*

This is not something easy to do, to stay with something this terrible is not easy at all.

Silo13 you are respected and appreciated by so many members, so just don't you fret, ignore them.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

This is not something easy to do, to stay with something this terrible is not easy at all.

and if anything should ever happen to one of your children or your grandchildren, hopefully there will be those in ATS ready....to rake over every little detail of your life and theirs, and make you all out to be a lying criminals while you mourn the loss of a child...

edit on 13-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
reply to post by antar

and if anything should ever happen to one of your children or your grandchildren, hopefully there will be those in ATS ready....to rake over every little detail of your life and theirs, and make you all out to be a lying criminals while you mourn the loss of a child...

edit on 13-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

You are not making sense. Please stop embarrassing yourself with this pointless bashing of the OP, who is doing a great job providing us with news and information.

It is obvious that you have no knowledge about this case at all, so I suggest you do your homework and get to know the facts. You may be surprised by what you find.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Antar - thank you for you support. Truly.
This case is gut wrenching for everyone involved. High emotion. High tension. Frustration. We can imagine in a very small way I suppose the hell the parents must be going though.

I might add though - if I was a parent of a little missing baby - and in this case I'm sure I can speak for you also Antar - I couldn't care less what 'people' expose about me. Bring up and bring on all the dirt. Shovel on some more. And I wouldn't care. Why? Because when a child goes missing - especially from her crib, sleeping, the place little babies are supposed to be at their most secure - NOTHING matters, but that child. Nothing. Not the reputation of the mother, the father, nothing. So what if the skeletons come out. It will be yesterdays news soon enough.

What I do find absolutely unbelievable is the level of disinformation printed about Lisa. It's never ending. But the MSM just keeps pumping it out. If nothing else it shows just how seedy MSM has become. It's so far from the journalism our parents knew. And truly misinformation might sell papers and get people tuned into watch the news, but it does nothing to help Lisa - and everything to frustrate the people.

But what do we do? Lisa needs to be found. Information is released willy-nilly as it comes to light - all in the hopes one little tiny detail might give these investigators a lead, anything. Something. Anything.

So, we'll have to deal with sorting through the 'truths of the moment' and throw out the trash as it comes with patience and the realization everyone is trying. Key word that - trying.

Pol ice search wooded area near 210 Hwy. and Searcy Creek Pkwy. for Lisa Irwin

KANSAS CITY, Mo. - Kansas City police were back on the search for missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin Thursday. The FBI was also involved in the search

Police searched a wooden area north of 210 Highway, west of Searcy Creek Pkwy., east of N. Brighton Ave., and south of N. 36th St. They canvassed the wooded area on foot and also used ATV's and search dogs.

So they're back to searching where they've already searched. That's scary. It reminds me of another case where they searched relentlessly and later, in the same are they searched, the baby was found in a garbage bag. I'll not name the case, we all know it well but I don't want to derail this thread. I bring up the point only to answer questions in advance, those questions being - why keep searching the same place over and over again.

peace

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Police Investigate So-Called Handyman Named Jersey

New information about 'Jersey'. Reported he stopped going to his parole officer. Started breaking in/robbing. The house where 'Jersey' the handyman was staying is just across from Lisa's home.

The police don't list him as a suspect but want to find and talk to him.

(The above taken from the video link).

peace

edit on 14-10-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 06:55 AM
link   
Day 10: Searches, interviews but still no sign of baby Lisa

Irwin and Bradley said they found their daughter missing at 4 a.m. Oct. 4. They said she was snatched from her crib while sleeping by an unknown kidnapper.

The couple has been staying with relatives since then. They returned to their home on Lister Avenue Thursday morning to pick up mail, but Bradley has reportedly said the family will never return to the home to live.

It's hard not to be sympathetic, and on one level we should be. But the question remains. Where's Lisa?

peace

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Welcome back to the thread.

It's my opinion an article, photo, video that gets people thinking - helps. The more people think about Lisa, the more good wishes and prayers that go her way? Yes, it helps even if those thoughts and prayers originate from dishwater journalism from MSM.

You opinion is noted, but I stress again, if you've a problem with the news coverage of the Lisa Irwin case take your complaints to the news agencies responsible for the misinformation, that's not my area of responsibility and I do the best I can to provide updates as they come in, with good journalism to ferret out the truth at all times possible.

peace
edit on 14-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Silo I thank you for the great job your doing! Do not listen to the flame throwers.

The local morning news has UTube video of Lisa. Just heart breaking to watch and know she is missing and in danger now, she looks so happy and healthy when these were made.

source-kmbc

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Silo is only posting what is being put out, it's just an updates forum, it's the mis information the media that is the problem. It's just to keep everyone updated on the information that is currently available. MSN,HLN, CNN, ABC, NBC, CBS, and FOX NEWS all report something different all the time on the same freakin story! Stop jumping down Silo's throat over it! If you don't like it, then go else where to find your information. It's that easy.

All I am really saying is stop getting a butt cramp over what everyone else thinks about this case.Especially over what the media outlets are putting out there, it's there job to report the story, and THEIR FAULT if they get it wrong. How in the heck is Silo supposed to know what is the right information and what isn't when if KEEPS CHANGING every 5 mins!? Silo is doing the best they can, be respectful and greatful for it! SHEEESH!

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I ,ofcourse, wish for this child's safe return home. I would like to know about the "stolen"cell phones: Have the police obtained call records online? I believe that could have been done the day she was reported missing. And if so, was there any suspicious activity before she went missing or Any phone activity after she went missing?
Was one of the 3 stolen phones the Dad's who had just returned home from work, if so, how was his phone stolen? Also reguarding the cell phones, I know I can track location of all phones in my plan, surely police could track location of those phones immediately when the child went missing. Why haven't the phones been found?

I really get a bad feeling because of these unanswered questioned. Also, I didn't like to see the Mom buying the boxed wine hours before the child went missing. I think that is weird: Baby wipes, diapers, boxed wine?

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
ATTENTION

Discuss the topic, not each other. Any further derailment or conversations regard the OP or any other member, will be subject to removal of posting privileges for at least 72 hours.

Thank You.

~Keeper
ATS Moderator

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
$100,000 Reward Offered In Missing Baby Case

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- A private investigator who has been hired to come to Kansas City to assist in the search for missing baby Lisa Irwin said on Friday that a $100,000 reward has been setup for her safe return.

Wow! That's great news!

In addition to announcing the reward, Stanton said he was assembling a team to help find baby Lisa. Stanton said one of the members of the team was Dr. Marisa Randazo, an expert on threat assessment and targeted violence according to the website, CampusThreatAssessment.org.

Positive information at at last!

On another note? Nancy Grace reported there's a 'rock quarry' being searched in regards to the baby Lisa case. I'm trying to nail down a url. Anyone else find it please post!

Thank you!

peace

posted on Oct, 14 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Geraldo on Search for Baby Lisa Irwin: “It’s Virtually Impossible This Is Not an Inside Job”

Jeanine Pirro and Geraldo Rivera joined Happening Now to comment on the case and described several inconsistencies in the parents’ statements.

Pirro said that what doesn’t add up to her is the fact that while Lisa Irwin’s mother claims that the baby was snatched while she was asleep, there was a baby monitor on that night and she didn’t hear anything suspicious. Also, the Irwins have a dog that has been known to bark frequently, but remained quiet that night.

Rivera said that because October 4 was the first night that baby Lisa’s father worked the overnight shift, “It seems to me that it’s virtually impossible that this is not an inside job.”

Visit link for full video report and comments.

My take? I think it's irresponsible for someone like Geraldo to give these kinds of opinions - but - that's what he's paid to do. What can I say?

peace

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
The only thing I an post as an update is Big Media is grabbing a hold of this case and tugging on it betwen them like a pack a hungry dogs.

Nancy Grace is coming unhinged in righteous indignation already collaring the parents - even if she's reporting 'breaking news' we had posted on ATS days ago. She's behind the camel and not even over the hump on presenting up to date info. But she's sure got a lot a wind to blow when it comes to opinion.

Geraldo? Oh please. He's sucking up to the limelight riding on the back of a missing baby girl. It's just gross - with his 'It's virtually impossible the parents were not involved...'

'Wild Bill' the private eye who doesn't even have a license to operate in Missouri.

This is turning into another Casey Anthony fiasco (rest in peace little baby) and I'll have to ask for your understanding. If you want more info on any of the media personalities above? Google them. I'll not give them a link here (beyond what I already have). They don't deserve even this little recognition.

The saddest update yet.

Lisa's still missing.

peace

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
I listed a link when the new KC Chief was sworn in just days ago but at that time he had 'no comment'. The below link contains comments, though very 'limited', in fact he basically says nothing.

New KC Police Chief Sworn In, Gives Baby Lisa Comment

KANSAS CITY, Mo. -- Newly appointed Kansas City Police Chief Darry Forte was sworn in on Thursday morning and talked very briefly about the case of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin.

Briefly - He didn't think it's 'fare' to the parents (or other detectives) for him to comment (I found that a weird thing to say, he's the Chief, fare shouldn't count) and, that that he'd leave comments to the appointed spokesperson and detectives.

I'm completely disappointed in this guy already.

peace

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Responding officers told of theft complaint involving baby Lisa's father

Warning - brain teaser...

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) - The first Kansas City Police Department officers responding to a report that baby Lisa Irwin has disappeared are alerted to a recent theft complaint involving her father.

Ok, that seems pretty straightforward right?

Next paragraph.

One of the responding officers is told about an Aug. 16 call involving Irwin.

But they don't say how until the next part:

"There was a complaint issued to a Jeremy Irwin regards to a larceny,"

Issued to? Or by? That wording there is highly confusing.

Question: So what they're saying is the responding officer to the Lisa disappearance heard something about a theft complaint on the 16th? Two or so weeks before Lisa disappeared and is requesting more information?

KCTV5 was unable to obtain more information about this complaint on Friday.

Is this the complaint about the break in on the family vehicle? It's no secret? That information was released days ago! Why are they confusing the issue today? Are they intentionally trying to muddle this investigation, implicate the father by insinuation, or is this just another example of (very) poor journalism?

This one really confounds me. There have been numerous misleading reports since day one - some that caused me to misreport here - but to continue? After the first rush of info? Gross mistakes this long after Lisa's disappearance?

peace

posted on Oct, 15 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I now know 2 different households that are in the next subdivision over between us and Lisa's neighborhood who've had both FBI and ATF agents knock on their doors. Aside from all the other weirdness of this, what would be the ATF's involvement?

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join