It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Nothing good and new yet silo13?

No, nothing but 'Wild Bill' the new P.I (who doesn't even have a licence to practice in Missouri) told reporters yesterday he'd deliver an update today - but - of course it's been called off. I'll tell ya, that guy makes me sick.

Continuous update here (Scroll down)

Bill Stanton says no news conference will be held today, likely will be held tomorrow.

On an interesting note: (same link)

New Kansas City Police Chief Darryl Forte was sworn in this morning. He oversees the department currently investigating the disappearance of baby Lisa.

From KMBC's Michael Mahoney: Kansas city’s new Police Chief, Darryl Forte, says he has been updated on the Lisa Irwin case regularly during the transition. Forte was sworn in officially Thursday morning. He was selected by the Police Board last Friday. The baby girl was reported on Tuesday October 4, a few days before Forte’s appointment. Forte says he has been updated twice a day on the case. He refused comment on the case. He’s referring all questions to The police public affairs office.

Kansas City has a new police chief. Wow. Talk about a batism by fire. Good luck to him. We'll hope he's got the wherewithal to solve the case.

peace

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I have no doubt that the mother is involved with Lisa's disappearance. Here's what I think happened; Deborah gave her baby daughter Lisa an adult or older child dosage of cough medication to try and help her to stop coughing so they could both sleep. Sadly Lisa died or became severely ill, Deborah panicked and solicited help on the phones (which is why the cell phones are gone - to eliminate evidence) and Baby Lisa's body was removed from the home and disposed of elsewhere.

I truly hope I am wrong as I can't see any parent doing such a thing, however I also don't see how she was abducted by a stranger.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
With such a farce going on here we should illicit the aid of a psychic professional to see what they come up with. I know that there are a million sham artists to every real psychic but I know that they are out there.

What if we did an experiment in ourselves here on ATS with some of the better remote viewers?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Wow, this just goes to show how misleading and different the news going around is.
today.msnbc.msn.com...

This says the man is her brother.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   
The missing handyman story seems suspicious to me...and I hope they keep looking for leads on this man.
edit on 13-10-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Just started reading about this case today so I'm still trying to catch up. In the video at the store that the mom is in is the baby with her? And is the man that is with her her brother? Did the dad see the baby after this trip to the store?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Sometimes the conscious blocks itself form data if not wanting to experience or accept remot v. Just to add reason why maybe none have.... good idea

edit on 10/13/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
This noon the news reports that the parents are speaking to the private dic. and that he has been hired by someone in New York.... MSM has an inside guy I guess.
The private dic is supposedly trying to contract a local dic to help.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Fox4KC.com has this "Neighbors near the Irwin family home on North Lister said police have knocked on doors, asking about a man who goes by the name “Jersey.” According to neighbors, he works as a handyman.
Capt. Steve Young said he cannot confirm that police are looking for the handyman, only that police continue to actively contact people who are "frequents" to the area near the Irwin home."

lots of chatter regarding this handyman. I did read that the guy at the store that the mother was seen with was a neighbor.

How did I miss the stuff about the kitten?

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Please read...

At this point I have to step back and ask you all to take a moment to read this post - and to have patience and understanding.

I can't even begin to tell you the misleading information circulating about Lisa since the very beginning of this case. It's UNREAL the way Missouri news seems to have no accountability for what they're spewing (at times).

Is it the brother? Is it not the brother? Was the mother with a lover? Was she not? Was Lisa sick, or no? The list goes on and on (a no I'm not talking only about the 911 call). Lisa's mothers drug convictions (pot), her driving records (DWI). Also the fathers. And the brother who was living in a trailer on the premises and is a drunk, etc. Some of this information I can't even post because it's not allowed by the source.

SO - To keep a thread like this updated I have to go through instant updates (very fallible), listen to a ton of videos (breaking info.), court records, Face Book, My Space, LiveLeak and just about every other online source I can - but - I'm still not 'in the know' for perfectly infallible evidence. Make a note here - neither are he cops.

What I'm doing is what I can, with limited information at my disposal to bring ATS the correct information - but think about it - how can I do it from this side of the word and my side of the computer? I can't. What that means is I'm going to post information that later might be confirmed as false. Or not.

Believe me, in my effort to bring ATS facts and in an expedient manner - there might be and have been some MSM fails. Not because I'm purposefully misleading anyone or that I have a vested interest in the outcome of this case but because I'm relying on information that is fallible and speculative. If we had hard core facts Lisa would probably be home/found.

What I was in hopes for is this. Bring facts, update and even misconceptions to ATS. Get people involved. Get minds churning and working and maybe come up with something to help. LET'S FOCUS ON THAT!

I’m not looking for kudos or praise. All I want is Lisa home. Second? To bring ATS the best coverage I can. Keep that in mind before you roast me over misleading info. Roast MSM for it, not the ATS messenger.

Also, though I try my best to remain unbiased there are times I ask you give me leeway to voice my own frustration and in return I'll do my best to keep my own opinions at a minimum.

peace
edit on 13-10-2011 by silo13 because: bbc again

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AuntB

How did I miss the stuff about the kitten?

'Kittens' come in to play in two areas. The clothes Lisa was dressed in for bed (not pajamas but regular clothes) and a 'stray cat' sleeping in Lisa's mothers room, with the door shut, on the night Lisa went missing.

How did you miss it? A GREAT DEAL of information is being shared through video without transcripts. If you want the most recent news - listen to the videos. Later, it will come out in print. And yes, I know, this is very frustrating.

Added note: Yes, it was first reported the man in the video was the brother (more misleading info). At the link (below) you can read the police are (now) reporting the man is a neighbor.

How things change in a matter of moments!

Surveillance video shows Lisa Irwin's mother out shopping the night of disappearance

The store's owner says Deborah Bradley and the man came into the store around 5 p.m. Monday.

Police investigated and discovered the man was a neighbor who gave Bradley a ride to the grocery store.

Thank you so much for sticking with Lisa and this thread.

edit on 13-10-2011 by silo13 because: added link

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Is it the brother? Is it not the brother? Was the mother with a lover? Was she not? Was Lisa sick, or no? The list goes on and on (a no I'm not talking only about the 911 call). Lisa's mothers drug convictions (pot), her driving records (DWI). Also the fathers. And the brother who was living in a trailer on the premises and is a drunk, etc

The above just seems like character assassination..

wow..the mother had a pot drug conviction,and a DUI....that really makes her a suspicious character and therefore guilty..

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:25 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

The above just seems like character assassination..
wow..the mother had a pot drug conviction,and a DUI....that really makes her a suspicious character and therefore guilty..

Not at all. It's purely facts that did not assume or imply guilt. Try reading the post again and my reasons for giving those examples and how they were listed.

Really? Your post is exactly the kind that spawned my explanation (above). I shouldn't have to fight this kind of response and I will not. Especially when it's misplaced. Remember - this thread is not about me - it's about Lisa.

Added note? If you think the police are not interested in the criminal past of either or the parents you're living in a fantasy world. And no, their past does not implicate them as being culpable for the disappearance of their daughter, but, it can't be ignored either.

peace
edit on 13-10-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Seems if you really cared about baby Irwin. you wouldn't be participating so much in what seems like a witch hunt..

The real valid info the police have is not available to us..so why continue putting crap and disinfo from msm up?

Say a prayer for the family, and the police trying to solve it...if you really care so much...and quit throwing in stuff that really has no relevance.

Reminder to all those who had a DUI or a pot bust... you're on the suspicious side if something atrocious happens to your child. After all you obviously are a very bad criminal.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
Reminder to all those who had a DUI or a pot bust... you're on the suspicious side if something atrocious happens to your child. After all you obviously are a very bad criminal.

If you had followed this case from the beginning, you would know that Deborah Bradley's statements have been confusing right from the start. She can't get her story straight about what happened the night Lisa disappeared, and there are things in her statements that makes very little sense. THAT is what makes her a suspicious character.

Stop whining about the pot bust and the DUI, they are only pieces of the bigger puzzle.

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

Seems if you really cared about baby Irwin. you wouldn't be participating so much in what seems like a witch hunt..

Her name is LISA, not 'baby Irwin'.

The real valid info the police have is not available to us..so why continue putting crap and disinfo from msm up?

Wow, a statement like that could put every news broadcast, print, website right down to the word of mouth right out of business. Ouch. Facts are, concerned journalists and public are doing the best they can in a horrific situation. Please, do not distort facts and try to make it worse.

Say a prayer for the family, and the police trying to solve it...if you really care so much...

I do. I hope others do also.

and quit throwing in stuff that really has no relevance.

You obviously have issues concerning abuse of drugs and drinking. This is not the time or the place to discuss them. I ask you to stay on point.

Point being? ANYTHING that might help the police find little LISA is important. ANYTHING. That includes the complete criminal record of both parents. It's obvious and right here in black and white I made no conclusions or insinuations over this point.

Take that to another thread, it does not belong here, it's inflammatory, out of line and distorts the reality of good police work.

End of discussion. I'll not waste any more critical 'Lisa' time debating issues that are not relevant to her disappearance.

peace

edit on 13-10-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
This was also on Nancy Grace last night:

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
P arents of Missing Missouri Baby Lisa Irwin Rush to Police Command Center; Is There a New Lead in the Case?

The parents of missing Missouri baby Lisa Irwin were scheduled to be on America Live moments ago, but according to a family member, they were rushed to the police command center to discuss a possible new lead in the case.

Keep alert!

A reporter at the scene joined Megyn Kelly and said that a source at the command center says they saw the couple having an animated discussion with police. After it ended, the parents got in a car and sped away. Police say that the emotional conversation was in response to a report that police were beginning to search a wooded area near the home again.

Added Note:

The reporter made note the police shared some names with the parents that 'might have jogged their memories'. Everyone is waiting now for more info.

ALSO - We're back to hearing the 'unidentified man' in the store - was in fact the brother! I'll update when I find a new link to this but the rumor comes from Twitter and I lost the post. It may mean something - or nothing.

edit on 13-10-2011 by silo13 because: see added note

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You obviously have issues concerning abuse of drugs and drinking. This is not the time or the place to discuss them. I ask you to stay on point.

I'm being very much on point when I say, that it seems like all you are doing here is causing misinformation, and attempting to paint the mother as a criminal.

...and .. yes I do care.. but because I called Lisa "baby Irwin"..does not make me care any less than you do..

I also realizing that in caring for her, and the family..its probably best not to assume, spread gossip and attack a character that is obviously going through a very difficult time.

ALSO - We're back to hearing the 'unidentified man' in the store - was in fact the brother! I'll update when I find a new link to this but the rumor comes from Twitter and I lost the post. It may mean something - or nothing.

Good example of what I am talking about... ^^^^..after of course she was painted as some hussy cheating on her Boyfriend...and trying to hide it all from police...

posted on Oct, 13 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
*Bangs head on table*

Remember that 'unidentified male'? He's back to being the brother - not (as the police reported) a 'neighbor' - Or so says ABC news as confirmed by a 'family member' in the report below.

ABC News Video

So - is ABC wrong in their report? Or, the police, who reported the man is a 'neighbor'?

peace
edit on 13-10-2011 by silo13 because: spelling

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join