It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 105
<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Thank you for stopping by, and sharing your thoughts!

Originally posted by Xcathdra
reply to post by Dav1d

* - KCPD is the lead agency since its within their jurisdiction. The FBI can be requested, and as people pointed out have CARD teams (which can act as investigators / support / etc). If a crime is committed in one state and the suspect flees across a stateline, it becomes Federal in almost all cases.

Thank you. Is it reasonable to assume that the FBI would request a delay in an interview, so that they can fly a special consultant in, and NOT inform KCPD about it?

* - logic dictates that when working an abduction there is 2 approaches. First officer on scene secures everything, including family / witnesses etc. Inital information gathered from that is sent out to law enforcement / hospitals etc so those on the outside know what to be looking for.

Can you share the purpose of securing everything? Why it is important to limit access to the scene?

* - As irritating as some people find it, the parents / family members are looked at as suspects. Its the job of law enforcement to rule out people as suspects as much as it is to locate the suspect.

There is a difference in looking at me as a suspect, and accusing me of a crime, and telling me you know I killed my child!

In child abduction cases the parents are key to the investigation, as shown above. They have every right to retain a lawyer, and that does not indicate guilt. However, ask yourself this question - What would a reasonable person do if they were in that situation. Complete and total cooperation with law enforcement so they can find the child. In cases like this, when the parents end cooperation, generally there is a reason for it, and its not going to be because the KCPD held a news conference on the matter.

They gave complete and total cooperation, they were interviewed for 30 hours, their children where interview. Their home was searched multiple times At some point the police decided to accuse Deborah. When the police accuse you of murdering your child, it's time to take a step back.

* Amber Alerts - Missouri Amber Alerts are issued through MO DPS, and the requirements are strict, as was pointed out in another post. Just because the amber alert ended doesnt mean info is not going out. Law Enforcement across the country has the ability to send out notices / attempt to locate / stop and hold etc. In addition to amber alerts, Missouri also has the ability to send regional alerts out as well.

It has been stated that the maximum duration for an Amber Alert is 12hours, is this indeed a fact?

Ask yourself this question - If you dont know when the child was taken, you dont know who was involved, no idea what they drive or the person descrption, then what good is an amber alert? It would be like broadcasting - Please help us find this baby and nothing else. Since all babies look the same, do you know how many leads could come in?

Are you telling me that mothers and fathers can't pick their child out of a group of babies, without a name tag? Haven't we outgrown these kinds of remarks? And of a choice between none, and 1000 potential false leads, is none the preferred choice?

* Refusal to be questioned seperately - The family tried to set conditions on being interviewed, which raises some red flags for me. The reason to interview family members seperately is to allow a person to talk to the police without fear of retaliation from another family member IE bullied into giving the same answer. It also can reveal discrepancies in the offical statement / event line the parents gave. With both parents being interviewed together, they are able to maintain one coherent story / time line.

Deborah has been interviewed/question alone for 11 hours, Jeremy has been interview/question alone for 8 hours, they have in total answer question, been interviewed for 30 hours.

* Law Enforcement being required to be honest - Completely disagree with this. We are allowed to lie in some circumstances. Again, going back to the interview scenario and being seperate. We can tell one parent the other parent admitted to the crime, gave conflicting info etc. Passing a law that requires law enforcement to be honest is like passing a law to ban guns. It restricts the wrong party. Criminals are called criminals for a reason.

***Perhaps I was not clear enough, I believe when LE makes statements to the public, (different from an interrogation) it should be truthful. LE isn't required to communicate, but when it choose to it should be honest.

Once again thank you,
I appreciate you taking the time.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
David , again, the only source of ' we know you killed your child ' is Deborahs OWN MOUTH. So if she is in fact lying about that one incident, wouldn't that then change the rest of the perception?

Also I saw on another site today that initially Deb denied them access to search her BEDROOM. Is this true? Today is the first time I heard it and wondered why I hadnt' heard it before. I assume it's a rumor. But , if true, it's important. That on the first night or initial search she said not my bedroom, but at a later date, she allowed them .

And yes to the member of LE giving us good information and your opinion, thank you . I hope you'll stay with us throughout this because we don't know what to think!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
If you're saying LE lied to the public by saying the family is not cooperating and the only COUNTER to that is the family saying they are cooperating then that's a pretty hard lie to prove.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

and as for Gabby; She is of the persuasion that the Illuminati are behind this, and has even implied that I, with my perspective and firm stance that the mother of this baby was irresponsible, am possible involved with them (WHHattt???!!!), made me finally see the light.

I am not under the persuasion that the illuminati is behind this, merely stating that it could be as much of a possibility, as the possibility that you stated way back that it was the mother who sold the child.

I do not have any persuasions , just possibilities.

I do feel (or have a hunch) that the parents are not guilty in the disappearance of this child, but I really don't know.

If this child was taken, lets say by a neighbor who has recently moved to the neighborhood.. there is a possibility that it was sold to circles that are involved with the illuminati.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
wasn't this child just recently found in her parent back yard... her remains that is.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
David , again, the only source of ' we know you killed your child ' is Deborahs OWN MOUTH. So if she is in fact lying about that one incident, wouldn't that then change the rest of the perception?

You raise a good point! But is it a valid point? History would suggest that it is NOT a valid point. KCPD has demonstrated a willingness to correct Deborah and Jeremy. Look at the boys and when they will be interviewed! The simple fact that KCPD has chosen NOT to deny this does state something!

Also I saw on another site today that initially Deb denied them access to search her BEDROOM. Is this true? Today is the first time I heard it and wondered why I hadnt' heard it before. I assume it's a rumor. But , if true, it's important. That on the first night or initial search she said not my bedroom, but at a later date, she allowed them .
I have not heard that before, I know that I heard it suggested that LE couldn't search the basement, but LE stated they could, I'm inclined to say/think that LE has not shown any reluctance to correct the family in the past, so their refusal to comment is indeed a comment.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer
wasn't this child just recently found in her parent back yard... her remains that is.

Not that I'm aware of, and I would be very surprised to learn this now!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Curious as to why MSM reported yesterday that the parents have been cooperative all along..have gone through at least 30 hours of interrogation, and had never refused for their boys to be interviewed.?

Going to try and find the link to that news clip..but thats what I heard with my own ears yesterday?

Seems like way to much info that contradicts itself here.

www.examiner.com...
edit on 13-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

I have not heard anything about this. I would think it would be plastered all over the news. I would hope this is not true and only some kind of rumor.

IWOH

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d

Not that I'm aware of, and I would be very surprised to learn this now!

someone who reads internet news a lot mentioned this but it might have been some other child.

from what they said i thought it was the same child but I can't find anything on that either. maybe there is still hope for this one.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011
Curious as to why MSM reported yesterday that the parents have been cooperative all along..have gone through at least 30 hours of interrogation, and had never refused for their boys to be interviewed.?

Going to try and find the link to that news clip..but thats what I heard with my own ears yesterday?

www.examiner.com...

I think MSM was reporting what the lawyers said in the interview on Friday. To me (my opinion) the lawyers and the family are telling MSM that they have cooperated, the police before this were saying they had not been.

I agree about the info. We get a different spin sometimes depending on what media outlet is reporting it.

IWOH

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by gabby2011

www.examiner.com...

That would be the Lawyer's spin on things. I suspect there is some truth there, the family has asked for breaks, and missed appointments. I think LE wants a confession, and sees anything less than a full confession as not cooperating. Could be wrong...

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
A bunch of new links:

Not much new in this one...just regurgitation
Lawyer: Phone call clears Baby Lisa's parents

I can't actually get the audio to work on this video....so i don't know if it's new or old info
Custody Battle Brewing Over Baby Lisa’s Brother

Pretty interesting take on the new Facebook page of Megan Wright
Megan Wright’s Baby Lisa Q&A: New Page in Law Enforcement History

Megan Wright's baby Lisa Irwin question-and-answer page on Facebook could do for law enforcement what Barack Obama's presidential election strategy did for politics. For the first time ever in 2008, a presidential candidate took his campaign to win the presidency to the public -- online.

Schmae thanks for the welcome back
I never left and dont' plan on leaving. I am just taking my own thoughts and opinions to a different forum where stating your thoughts and opinions doesn't end in having to defend yourself or being called names - I really just want a mature discussion where everyone embraces the fact that others have different ideas and see things different ways. I will still update the thread with anything I find that I don't see posted here already
This little girl has just stolen my heart and I want nothing more than to see some closure on this. My husband is ready to commit me!

Michelle

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Michelle129th

If you saw my exchange with Silo over the term ' breaking a child' I think it explains why she was so upset. In her country there is no such term, so she thought we were all discussing HARMING the child somehow.

So if you imagine watching a bunch of americans carelessly throwing around a term that sounds like hurting a child then I can see where she got to thinking , WTH!
edit on 13-11-2011 by schmae because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Oh I completely get where she was coming from, and happened to agree with her. Unfortunately even when you agree with her, she still goes off on a rant. It was the hurtful things she said in that post that made me realize I would be better served posting elsewhere. I don't think it makes sense to have your feelings hurt by a complete stranger on the internet when they don't even matter in your own "real" life, and I am just a person who's feelings get hurt easily....not necessarily silo's fault. Hence the decision to take it elsewhere
No hard feelings on my end, but I won't put myself in a position of it happening again in this thread.

Will keep searching around for some more updates

Michelle

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th
A bunch of new links:

Not much new in this one...just regurgitation
Lawyer: Phone call clears Baby Lisa's parents

I can't actually get the audio to work on this video....so i don't know if it's new or old info
Custody Battle Brewing Over Baby Lisa’s Brother

Works for me, 8 year old is Blake. His mother's family would like to have visiting rights with him, is my take. Not his mother. And Jeremy and her where never married....

Pretty interesting take on the new Facebook page of Megan Wright
Megan Wright’s Baby Lisa Q&A: New Page in Law Enforcement History

Megan Wright's baby Lisa Irwin question-and-answer page on Facebook could do for law enforcement what Barack Obama's presidential election strategy did for politics. For the first time ever in 2008, a presidential candidate took his campaign to win the presidency to the public -- online.

If this page gets deleted as much as the other it will be meaningless.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

IF Jeremy is innocent and covering for Deborah, now would be the time to come clean. I don't know if that is the case but about 4 weeks ago I was sure it was. Today I'm afraid to pick any side because when I wake and read the news I have to retract it and go another direction !

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
So tonight the PI named Rugen is saying that KCPD have 3 witnesses, samantha brown, shane beagley and ??? who saw Deb hand a bag to her brother in his waiting car outside of her house at 10:30 on that night. Remember Samantha was outside with another neighbor until 11 or so. I don't know if this is rumor but Rugen claims a source within PD told him this. This was on websleuths radio tonight .

It's very difficult to think about . I hope to heck it's not true.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
A video showing one route,

More info on the call....

Another version of the family not cooperating...

edit on 13-11-2011 by Dav1d because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

If this child was taken, lets say by a neighbor who has recently moved to the neighborhood.. there is a possibility that it was sold to circles that are involved with the illuminati.

@ Gabby: I can only be thankful that you are not in any way directly involved in the REAL LIFE investigation of the disappearance of this REAL baby girl. This has to be the wildest and most ignorant, sensationalist theory yet proposed regarding what happened to Lisa Irwin.

And if you are just trolling, like I suspect you are, it is in incredible poor taste to troll a thread about a little child who is with 99 % certainty dead. A defenseless little girl who most likely was killed by one of both of her parents. The T&C does not permit me to state openly what I really think of your behaviour, but I will say this: Shame on you. Shame.

And kudos to the OP and the posters who try to provide facts and some common sense to this discussion.
edit on 13-11-2011 by InsideOfItAll because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 102  103  104    106  107  108 >>

join