It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lisa Irwin - Missing - One Year Later

page: 100
<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
At least one site is reporting the following,

1) New: No known phone owned by Deborah Bradley or Jeremy Irwin has ever made or received a phone call, from or to, Megyn Wright.
If that is indeed true, it is very interesting. Combine that with the very limited travel area that the phones are alledged to have traveled, and the apparent lack of knowledge, that the cellphones could be tracked, even when not in use, and it is reasonable to ask where is Lisa, where are the cellphones? And who's if anyone's fingerprints where on them?

It's been 5 long weeks to search a third of a mile area, even if they failed to use electronic means to narrow the signal down further. How long does it take to examine a third of a mile area? Did KCPD assume that because the phones where stationary the kidnappers were with the phones, rather than allow for the posibility they were abandon?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Video of the Fox News interview with the family attorney now posted.

As reported earlier in the week, investigators in the search for Baby Lisa Irwin found that even though Deborah Bradley’s and Jeremy Irwin’s phones didn’t work the night Lisa went missing a call was attempted at 11:57pm to Megan Wright, the time Bradley told police she was sleeping.

Today, Megyn Kelly reported in a Fox exclusive that cell phone records show that at 3:17 am and 3:22 am that same night, someone tried to access Deborah Bradley’s voicemail and use the internet.

More, plus a video of the interview at Fox News Insider

Interesting because in one of Megan tweets/fb exchanges I read where she claimed to get the phone back just after midnight, and that at (as I recall) at about three she was in an IHop alone, playing with her phone....

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

The Christian Post > International > N.America|Tue, Nov. 08 2011 09:43 AM EDT
Baby Lisa Irwin Missing: No Interviews With Brothers Scheduled, Kansas Police Say
By Justin L. Ayoub | Christian Post Contributor

Reports surfaced yesterday that baby Lisa's brothers would be interviewed by authorities sometime this week are false, according to Kansas City police Capt. Steve Young in an email to the Examiner
Read more here.

I believe that statment is rather plain...
If the effort used to verify this statement before it was released is used to recover Lisa, she will be missing for a very long time.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dav1d
Interesting because in one of Megan tweets/fb exchanges I read where she claimed to get the phone back just after midnight, and that at (as I recall) at about three she was in an IHop alone, playing with her phone....

And the CNN reporter Jim Spellman has been defending her stating:

she has said consitently she got her phone back sometime between 11-12 midnihgt that night.

That is from a tweet yesterday. I don't know how to deeplink individual tweets, but here is his twitter page: twitter.com/jimspellmancnn

This whole situation seems a convoluted mess.

OiO

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneisOne
Video of the Fox News interview with the family attorney now posted.

As reported earlier in the week, investigators in the search for Baby Lisa Irwin found that even though Deborah Bradley’s and Jeremy Irwin’s phones didn’t work the night Lisa went missing a call was attempted at 11:57pm to Megan Wright, the time Bradley told police she was sleeping.

Today, Megyn Kelly reported in a Fox exclusive that cell phone records show that at 3:17 am and 3:22 am that same night, someone tried to access Deborah Bradley’s voicemail and use the internet.

More, plus a video of the interview at Fox News Insider

My question arises that the media uses the term "investigators in the search for Baby Lisa". Was there finally an official release of the time the call or calls went out from the family's cell phones? This is not pointed at you One, this is just my question as it gets easy to see the "investigators" in the article and everyone would think it was official, when in reality it could be anyone unofficially investigating. It just seems like many different sources are trying to put their spin on it (news wise) and it is like you said, quite confusing.

IWOH

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
Good find OneIsOne, thanks for the link. Here's a quick idea of what the 1.3m would look like with the Irwin house at center

1.3 mile radius from Irwin House

Michelle

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by IwasOnceHappy

Originally posted by IwasOnceHappy
My question arises that the media uses the term "investigators in the search for Baby Lisa". Was there finally an official release of the time the call or calls went out from the family's cell phones? This is not pointed at you One, this is just my question as it gets easy to see the "investigators" in the article and everyone would think it was official, when in reality it could be anyone unofficially investigating. It just seems like many different sources are trying to put their spin on it (news wise) and it is like you said, quite confusing.

IWOH

Asking about the "investigators in the search for Baby Lisa" term is very valid considering how many media reports are sensationalized or out right twisted.

In the video I linked the family's attorney does state that time came from a Powerpoint presentation shown to him by the FBI (his exact words are "FBI confirmation") It is at about 2:15 in the video. So I think that could be considered official, unless of course the attorney is lying, which would not surprise me. I have yet to find any other news agency independently reporting this new cell phone information. So either the attorney is lying or the FBI is not making the records available to the media.

(And I didn't think you were pointing at me. Like I said, it's a valid question. And my apologies if I seem dry, typing my thoughts is very hard for me.)

OiO

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th
Good find OneIsOne, thanks for the link. Here's a quick idea of what the 1.3m would look like with the Irwin house at center

Michelle

Shouldn't that be 0.33 and NOT 1.3 miles?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by OneisOne

The "breaking news" is..... Regarding DB's cell phone that was used to call Megan Wright at 11:57pm:
At 3:17am & 3:32am someone tried to access DB's voicemail (I'm assuming the one associated with the phone)
And someone tried to use the internet on the phone repeatedly.
~again... for what it is worth

Thank you for the update. Wow... Finally we're getting some 'times' with some definition - but - on the other hand we've no way of knowing for sure where those phones are. For all we know one or the parents have had one of those phones stuffed up their...pant leg...since this started.

THANK YOU for providing more info though! I'm so interested in getting a pin point on the time. It might matter, it might not, but I'd like for someone to just come out and say what the time is and stop the wah-wah.

Thank you

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by silo13

Thank you for the update. Wow... Finally we're getting some 'times' with some definition - but - on the other hand we've no way of knowing for sure where those phones are.

Certainly the goverment has the technical means to know exactly where those phones are, for that matter civilian contractors would also have the means to know exactly where those phones are, while they had power.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Over a month since the baby went missing?

sad, very sad.

After all the investigations, they don't seem to have any leads?

this is only my feelings but I will say it anyway and please forgive me if I appear to be slagging off the Parents...but sheesh!

I can't stomach the Parents, especially the Mother...at worst she is incompetent and I don't care if that is "oh you shouldn't have an opinion like that"

The whole scenario stinks.

Is there anyone who wants to compile a list of 'incompetence' on the part of the Mother?

It would be a long list....

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by wildtimes

I'm with you, Michelle, outta here. Schmae, you are right, we've beat this thing to death. I suspect if there were a virtual room for us all, some would have beaten others to death for their "vocal" rebuttals to ignorant claims.
IWOH, thanks for your contributions, too. It almost became a decent quasi-discovery of a mysterious set of circumstances.
If I were Silo, I would ask that the thread be shut down. It's doing nothing for Lisa. Nothing at all.

Thanks for your input. You reiterate this is an emotional issue for many who're participating here, and you're right. But like you said that doesn't mean we all can't strive to interact with Lisa's best interest at heart. I've yet to understand why the thread's turned into a 'drama fest' - but in all reality I suppose that's what happens when two or more people are in the 'same room' with strong opinions and characters. At minimum we should strive to accept each other and respect each other for that alone.

Ultimately this thread is about Lisa. What's important is Lisa.

I'll leave the thread when she's found. Between now and then people can choose to focus on Lisa - or leave. Their choice.

That being said? I hope all the participants in this thread who're interested in Lisa remain. Regardless if we agree or not- there's still a lot we can learn from one another.

peace

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

while they had power.

Exactly.

And beyond that???

peace

edit on 11-11-2011 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by silo13

You are very welcome Silo.

All day today I have been searching the internet for new "confirmed" news & that is the best I've got.

As for the time of the phone call, 11:57pm, I'm really confused on who had the phone at that time. I could have swore I saw a post by MW that she did not get the phone back until 3am. Then that changed to 11p-12a after the screenshots of her posting on Facebook at around 1:30am. Now I'm seeing that she is claiming that she got the phone back before midnight, saw the call log was deleted, threw the phone down and stormed off only to retrieve the phone a little while later. (I have now started taking screen shots & scrapbooking things I find)

Now another blog is claiming that the CNN reporter Jim Spellman believes she is confused on the times because of all the media reports.

Maybe that is true, but it is awfully convenient.

I'm beginning to wonder if we will ever know what happened to this baby.

OiO

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Well are the phones even necessary at this point? Service records for all thephones have been collected I am sure weeks ago, so what good is the PHYSICAL phone? I mean , granted , fingerprints etc. But the incoming and outgoing calls are documented through the provider and that tells it all right? I've got a question for anyone technically smart enough to know....... I know all calls in or out are listed on the bills, but how about texts? Does it just say 300 texts? or does it have a similar in and out log with the time, etc? Anyone know? Also are texts STORED in any data base other than the phone, like the actual "TEXT OF THE TEXT" or only noted that a text was made?

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by schmae
I know all calls in or out are listed on the bills, but how about texts? Does it just say 300 texts? or does it have a similar in and out log with the time, etc? Anyone know? Also are texts STORED in any data base other than the phone, like the actual "TEXT OF THE TEXT" or only noted that a text was made?

Service providers do keep records of texts sent. That has been a huge privacy concern the last few years. Now days I wouldn't be surprised if everything transmitted electronically is archived and stored.

OiO

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Well are the phones even necessary at this point? Service records for all thephones have been collected I am sure weeks ago, so what good is the PHYSICAL phone? I mean , granted , fingerprints etc. But the incoming and outgoing calls are documented through the provider and that tells it all right? I've got a question for anyone technically smart enough to know....... I know all calls in or out are listed on the bills, but how about texts? Does it just say 300 texts? or does it have a similar in and out log with the time, etc? Anyone know? Also are texts STORED in any data base other than the phone, like the actual "TEXT OF THE TEXT" or only noted that a text was made?

The Physical phones would contain possible DNA samples, of the last user, as well as other useful forensic data. Yes the provider would retain all incoming and out going logs. The provider as a rule retains the text of all text messages, just how long that is retained is dependent on the provider. Generally speaking any text messages that were sent that night would not be an issue. Indeed AT&T would be able to provide all text messages for more than the last five years...

But if I'm not mistaken one of the players in this drama is connected with sprint security, and depending on the service provider, could erase text messages, and could potentially spoof messages from that phone...
So if there is indeed a player in this mess that has a position with sprint security, the records may well be a false flag events.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Dav1d

WOW, fascinating info David, tks. Yes teh neighbor James Brando works on a surveillance team of Sprint. i don't know any more than that or what really it even means. His wife is the one who drank with Deb and he's also the one that was to stay away from home that night. He's also t he one that Gil Abeyta? seemed to be pointing the finger at in his 'suspect profile'.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Michelle129th

Michelle

Good find. I just looked at it and it is a big area to comb through.

are the cops still searching the forrest even now... I thought they had called the search off...
if they are still searching..then that would be a good sign that they have not given up hope.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   

reply to post by Dav1d

WOW, fascinating info David, tks. Yes teh neighbor James Brando works on a surveillance team of Sprint. i don't know any more than that or what really it even means. His wife is the one who drank with Deb and he's also the one that was to stay away from home that night. He's also t he one that Gil Abeyta? seemed to be pointing the finger at in his 'suspect profile'.

Yes one has to ask, just what does it mean to be on a surveillance team for sprint? When one thinks of surveillance we tend to think of spies. I certainly don't think of calling sprint up, if I wish to have my partner followed. To me this strongly suggest he has special knowledge, and special skills. That he may well have personal friends in the KCPD, surveillance department. He may well work daily with certain members of the KCPD? If that speculation is true, and he is a player, then one should suspect everything in the logs...

new topics

top topics

<< 97  98  99    101  102  103 >>

join