It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Murders A Tough Anwar Awlaki Question From Fox News (Video)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

It was about loyaly for your country,loyaly,thats it thats alL.

Loyalty to our country is loyalty to the Constitution! You just don't get? Or you just don't want to get it? Actually, 9/11 is probably the worst example you can use in this since most of what Bush's boys said about 9/11 were lies.

You are skating on thin ice here, with heated skate blades.

Off to work...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by LogiosHermes27

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY ON THE ATS ABOUT THIS.

MY FEELINGS ARE SO FREAKING HURT RIGHT NOW ESPECIALLY FOR THE POLICE MEN, THE FIRE MEN ,THE INNOCENT CIVILIANS THAT DIED INSIDE THE TRADE CENTER, THE PEOPLE THAT JUMPED OUT the &^%$%$^^ WINDOW BECAUSE THEY HAD TO CHOOSE’ BURN ALIVE OR JUMP, ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE AIR PLANE THAT HAD TO SEE A BUILDING COMING TOWARDS THEM AT 400MPH ,ALL THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THAT LAST PHONE CALL, ALL THE KIDS THAT LOST A PARENT, AND ALL THE LIVES THAT WAS AFFECTED .

And you really don't see how they spun the whole situation to direct your anger in the direction that best suits their financial interests? Are you serious right now? You don't see the obvious probability of this being a planned tool to make it look like they have any remote right to be in the Middle East?

Someone please get a shovel and put me out of my misery. I can't believe it's been over a decade and people are still this clueless.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by Partisanity because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

I understand you're point, and I agree with it.

These are the same people that after 9/11 were screaming that if you weren't with George W. Bush you were with the Terrorists.

Now, a known and admitted jihadist gets killed (and rightly so) and because THIS administration does it, it has to be unconstitutional. Why? Because the man that is forwarding this idea that it's unconstitutional is currently a presidential candidate.

It's called politics people. If you don't recognize the fact that a 30 year career politician is trying to cause controversy (and therefore more donations to his election campaign) Then I can't help you.

This guy was an admitted jihadist, living in Yemen. He renounced his citizenship when he decided to support the enemy. It's like if a person points a loaded gun at a cop. He's gonna get shot. That's just reality for you. This guy was recruiting for Al Qaeda, and Ron Paul is supporting this jihadists actions by trying to impeach Obama simply for protecting this country against terrorists like Anwar Awlaki.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

I agree ,, And in the clip Kelly did say those spy's were "were actually tried" after Pretending that this issue has Long since been fought and decided upon in supreme court ! MSM rubbish !

Only reason they put our buddy Ron on tv was to TRY and make fool of him and his so called Radical issues !

GO GET EM RON !!!! He is the candidate with the MOST knowledge !!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Partisanity

Spot

On.

Fin

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

Over a hundred terrorist, if not more then that have been killed over the last 2 years by drones with no trial, and all of the sudden because this American trashy terrorist is killed, now it’s a problem.

It's the first american citizen and sets a potential precedent.

The American people…‘THE REAL AMERICAN COLD BLOODED PEOPLE’ want safety, and that’s what this administration cares about, the safety of the American people, that’s why obama killed Osama, and that’s why he is doing everything possible to get rid of Americas threat.

"Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither"..
-Ben Franklin

Ron Paul should be jailed immediately for his unfaithful and disrespectful actions towards his country and fellow Americans to even say the death of a cold-blooded terrorist is unconstitutional.

That sounds psychotic. Ron Paul is a strict Constitutionalist and you hate him for it?

A ‘TERRORIST’ has only one name and one name only.
‘Terrorist’
I don’t give a &^%& if he was an American, he was a person who didn’t care and wouldn’t of shed a tear if 50,000 Americans was to die today.

Are you joking?
Are you not an American born citizen?
Are you serious?

I SWEAR TO GOD, I DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY IM EVEN HAVING THIS STUPID UNHOLY, UN-AMERICAN CONVERSATION WITH PEOPLE THAT LOVE TERRORIST; THIS IS SO STUPID AND SO BENEATH ME.

IM FINISHED WITH THIS UN- CONSTITUTIONAL RHETORIC THAT SPEWS OUT THE MOUTH OF ‘TERRORIST LOVERS‘.

TextIt's the first american citizen and sets a potential precedent.

This is the dumbest thing ive ever heared of in my life.

Funny thing Hermes, I think that your fairly new account is one of those sock puppet accounts from the government OR you are just a government employee who is in LOVE with the big O.

Going through all of your past posts it is clear that you call anyone racists or race bait anything that has to do with the president.

But this one post sticks out like a sore thumb:

He deserved to die, he deserved to be assassinated, and our president gave the order. ‘Either you are with Obama and me or against us‘, you decide.

Now the question that needs answering is what the hell do YOU have to do with the president or the government as a whole for that matter?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
reply to post by HauntWok

These are the same people that after 9/11 were screaming that if you weren't with George W. Bush you were with the Terrorists.

Don't include me in that. How about a little evidence on Awlaki? Anyone got any? Anyone seen any?

Even so, that is not the issue. The Constitution is the only issue here. All else is anger and human programming. Neither admissible in a court of law.

In fact if anyone deserves the treatment that Awlaki got it would be the treasonous Bush family. Treasonous for three generations now, and still going strong.

edit on 5-10-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

If you don't recognize the fact that a 30 year career politician is trying to cause controversy (and therefore more donations to his election campaign) Then I can't help you.

Hmm, let's see.. His 1988 campaign, 2008 campaign, and this one are exactly the same- He's a strict Constitutionalist. He's not causing controversy, the only controversy would be him flipping stance and not speaking out against it.

This guy was an admitted jihadist, living in Yemen. He renounced his citizenship when he decided to support the enemy. That's just reality for you. This guy was recruiting for Al Qaeda

So, does this mean we can all agree you do not believe in the 5th Amendment ? What's the point of having any law in a constitution if maybe just SOMETIMES you can get around it. "Ya know, we got a problem to take care of, but this stupid law is publicly in the way. If we ignore it just this once, it's not a big deal, right?" And then again, and again, and maybe one more time's no biggy..

Ron Paul is supporting this jihadists actions by trying to impeach Obama simply for protecting this country against terrorists like .

All he did was comment that it might be an impeachable offense. Why the need to distort events?

edit on 5-10-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

TextIt's called politics people. If you don't recognize the fact that a 30 year career politician is trying to cause controversy (and therefore more donations to his election campaign) Then I can't help you.

(and therefore more donations to his election campaign)

And the puppet sheeple fall for it like candy in the 'Willy Wonka' factory every 4 years.Just like they fell for code red, orange ,purple ,yellow ,and burgundy terror alert system some years ago from the bush adminatration.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by rstregooski

Except he rejected the US, and was living in Yemen. It wasn't like he was living in the US, he was living in a known terrorist stronghold, among other terrorists, recruiting terrorists. Hell, he had jihadist YouTube Videos up.

Course there is Article III Section 3 of the US Constitution to contend with...

Section. 3.

Treason against the United States, shall consist only in levying War against them, or in adhering to their Enemies, giving them Aid and Comfort. No Person shall be convicted of Treason unless on the Testimony of two Witnesses to the same overt Act, or on Confession in open Court.

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

www.archives.gov...

Seems to me that Anwar Awlaki fit that definition and that doesn't have anything to do with the 5th Amendment.
edit on 5-10-2011 by HauntWok because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Except he rejected the US, and was living in Yemen.

Sure, reportedly so. Of course though not before obtaining a B.S. in Civil Engineering from Colorado State University, an M.A. in Education Leadership from San Diego University, and a Doctorate Degree in Human Resource Development from George Washington University after 9/11... His whole story just smells bad, including the whole "dined at the pentagon" bit..

The Congress shall have Power to declare the Punishment of Treason, but no Attainder of Treason shall work Corruption of Blood, or Forfeiture except during the Life of the Person attainted.

Great, then. Declare Treason. Haven't heard that from the government or feds though have you?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by greenovni

Now the question that needs answering is what the hell do YOU have to do with the president or the government as a whole for that matter?

I think with my heart and im always on the side of humans as a whole...not some pin and paper with a bunch of silly writing and stupid laws that some one made up a 1,000 years ago.

'The constitution' the 5th amendment'

What a joke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wouldn’t dare be programmed, or be a puppet to some written down laws, lmaf...especially when it comes to the safety of MYYYY FELLOW AMERICANS, NOT YOURS, BUT MY FELLOW AMERICAS.

WE TRUE BLOODED Americans already can see who is with the USA and who is not with us...as clearly stated from all the disloyal puppeteers that display there unconditional love for a man who would love to see more americans die.

'THE END'
'IM DONE'
I think homeland security needs a phone call.

edit on 5-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

'THE END'
'IM DONE'

Thank God. Wasn't that about the third time you said that?

edit on 5-10-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
It's illegal to carry out a sentence without a proper hearing and sentencing.

It's 100% illegal.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
"you're in 4th with 11%, still in the double digits." ROFL typical blonde. of course he's in the double digits just like everyone else running.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by WaylonSmithers

a proper hearing and sentencing.

Are you on joke time?

A proper hearing and sentencing for a terrorist...really!

Are you...are you serious!
Are you american?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
reply to post by angrysniper

Actually, if you knew of his case you would know that he has never been accused or convicted of killing anyone. He gives speeches on Islam and his beliefs. Dude is guilty of FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

Hes no different than the "God Hates Fags Church".

Actually, there is a difference. Westboro doesn't actually promote violence. They just say that the current events are repercussions of our behavior.

Al-Awlaki was a regional commander for al Qaeda. He helped to plan and to facilitate attacks on US soil that lead to the death of American citizens, so he's definitely NOT just using his right to free speech.

With that said, he was supposed to get due process. Without that, we're no better than the people who do us harm.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Are you on joke time?

Are you american?

Remember that when someone brands you as a terrorist so they don't have to follow due process. If you feel the US Constitution and Bill of Rights are important documents, then you should take that very seriously. To me, it's unAmerican to NOT want due process. I find the same people that scream for blood and revenge and retribution are the same people that cherry pick the bible for convenient passages.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper
How can you right wing extremists support a murderer?!

NO ONE is supporting this murdered man, we ARE supporting the Constitution of the United States, please L2R. How would YOU feel if the police came to your house, busted down your door and dragged you off to prison, saying that you murdered ppl and called you the freeway sniper just because of your name. I mean just look at your name, angrysniper, yep sounds like to me that you could be the freeway sniper that is responcible for those murders. THEN they took you straight to death row to be executed without any proof that you murdered those ppl and WITHOUT a trial of your peers. They just decided that you were guilty, without due process and executed you. I bet your toon would change real fast then.
edit on 10/5/2011 by Shaade because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/5/2011 by Shaade because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Are you on joke time?

Are you american?

Oh no, you're back, and you forgot about Timothy McVeigh.. Not that the Oklahoma City bombing OS wasn't shady, but sure enough that "Terrorist" got due process, did he not? Riddle me that, now...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join