It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Murders A Tough Anwar Awlaki Question From Fox News (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

What was his 5th Amendment violation are you quacking about?
An American citizen shall not be deprived of life without due process of law. That was a direct violation of the 5th amendment.

He is an avowed self confessed Jihadist and an american who personally as citizen watched 3000 innocent americans and other fellow humans murdered on 911, AND YET CHOOSED to support the Jihadist cause to plan the further execution of more innocent humans.
I prefer to let a trial decide whether or not he is guilty. The governments word with no corroborating evidence doesn't cut it.

If there is any kicking in nuts of the Constitution and the American People, it was him doing the kicking, and along with misguided folks like you that CAN'T bear to differenciate between constitutional laws while a nation is at peace and war regulations while at war.
The Constitution is the document that frames our government regardless of whether or not we are at war.

Miltary tribunals are held when the aggressors surrenders willingly. Did Al Queda or any Jihadist surrender as of today? The Jihad declaration of war on humanity is still on as well as the murders of innocents around the world today, I remind you kind but misguided folks. Save your humanity and constitutional laws for humans, not deceptive rampaging wild beasts hiding in our midst please.
Sorry, but I don't feel comfortable allowing a precedent to be set that allows the president to have an American citizen assassinated because he tells us he's bad. As of right now, the Obama Administration has not released any evidence backing up their claims that he was involved in the terrorist plots that they claim he was.

It doesn't matter if he was the most psychopathic, remorseless scumbag on the face of the earth, he was an American citizen. The Constitution has been crapped on, and this could pave the way to allow more assassinations in the future, possibly even on American soil. Maybe that won't happen, this could have been a one time thing, but still, the precedent has been set.
edit on 5-10-2011 by TupacShakur because: To edit my post

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
It's not that Fox suddenly changed and lets Ron Paul speak uninterrupted, it's that I've seen a lot of interviews with this woman and she always is polite and respectful to him. I can bet my british pound that she agrees with him overall.

Or she is just a very good journalist.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

What is this a republican fetish or something to love terrorist? lol, and he covers his republican fetish with the constitution, how pathetic.

Do you have a cognizant point? Because all I can see you doing here is trivializing the Constitution. Hmm, couldn't that be considered terrorism? Well since you are a terrorist you do not need a trial. Alright boys, whack this one too, but let him sit in prison for a while without shaving for a while before we roll him out, oh and put a towel on his head for the camera.

You are being herded and it seems as though you enjoy it?

Over a hundred terrorist, if not more then that have been killed over the last 2 years by drones with no trial, and all of the sudden because this American trashy terrorist is killed, now it’s a problem.

Ron Paul just deducted his own self from being president, what real cold-blooded American would even consider Ron Paul serious now; he is a terrorist lover just like the republican bush.

The American people…‘THE REAL AMERICAN COLD BLOODED PEOPLE’ want safety, and that’s what this administration cares about, the safety of the American people, that’s why obama killed Osama, and that’s why he is doing everything possible to get rid of Americas threat.

Every body understands that this is just something his campaign manager told him to say and it went like this.

‘Hey RON, why don’t you bring up the constitution, they fall for that all the time, plus it’s a black man that ordered the murder of a white man…not terrorist ,but white man.’

‘You’ll receive all types of brownie points for saying that, and they will flock like the sheeple that they are, what DO we have to lose! Your not going to win any way‘.

In addition, here comes the easy influenced puppet sheeple that are easily manipulated by words that have no meaning in today’s reality.

OMG, THE FIFTH AMENDMENT
OMG THE CONSTITUTION
OMG A BLACK MAN KILLED ONE OF OURS
OMG EVEN THOUGH HE IS A TERRORIST HE IS STILL ONE OF OURS.
OMG ,OMG OMG OMG

Like George w bush said along time ago.

‘EITHER YOUR WITH US OR AGAINST US’

I guess Ron Paul and all his little followers are now against us.

Ron Paul should be jailed immediately for his unfaithful and disrespectful actions towards his country and fellow Americans to even say the death of a cold-blooded terrorist is unconstitutional.

But, I guess it’s a republican thing, as history never lies.

Would we be having this conversation if the president was white and was a republican…HELL NO, he would be the heroes of all heroes, the greatest president ever.

‘The president that saved his people from another domestic attack’

Hip hip hooray
Hip hip hooray for the republican president that killed another terrorist.

Anwar Awlaki admitted he hated america and he admitted he will do what is nessary TO destroy america.
That was his trial ,that was His guilty plea.
And that was his punishment.'DEATH'
edit on 5-10-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Ferris.Bueller.II

Question: Was Abraham Lincoln guilty of ordering the murder of American citizens without a trial when the U.S. Civil War started? Should he have ordered the Union Army to arrest every Southern soldier instead of shooting them?

Okay, I'll play your silly game.

Yes he should have. The Union would have promptly lost the war before the Emancipation Proclamation was signed and State's Rights, which was the cause of the war, would not be an issue now. Of course the issue of slavery would not have been settled, but you are the one who wrote the silly question not me.

Actually, the freeing of slaves was the only positive thing to come out of the Civil War, although it did not become the main issue of the war until Gen McClellan had nearly lost it for Lincoln and was replaced. Even so, equal rights did not come until the 60s, and some say that they do not have it still.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
How would you like it if Obama deemed some of you in this thread enemy combatants for simply posting your thoughts online? How would you like it if you and the people in your vicinity were assassinated by a drone missile, without a trial or proof that you are a bad person? Keep in mind, they just want to kill you but everyone around you dies from the missile too. How would you like it if your president took the law into his own hands? How would you like it if he made religion illegal? How would you like it?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

‘EITHER YOUR WITH US OR AGAINST US’

Oh dear, another new member who carries the OS banner proudly. There sure are a lot of you guys lately. Actually, I am no lover of Republicans... Or Democrats. Do you have someone else who doesn't answer to the same bosses? Perhaps one who answeres to the proper bosses in this country? Namely the people!

Hmm, let's see... Guess the only one that fits this description is Ron Paul. And as for "little Ron Paul supporters" I am over 6 feet tall, so I don't think that slam fits either.

So the Constitution doesn't count anymore? And he says this as he exercises his first amendment rights.

How much do official story Trolls make a week? Just curious.

Oh, by the way, human beings are warm blooded. Are you saying you are one of David Ickes reptilian shape-shifters here? Because I don't believe in you guys.

Ron Paul should be jailed immediately for his unfaithful and disrespectful actions towards his country and fellow Americans to even say the death of a cold-blooded terrorist is unconstitutional.

But it is Unconstitutional. Have you even bothered to read the rest of the thread? It is Unconstitutional, no matter how angry you become it still remains Unconstitutional. Nothing anyone can do about that, thank God.

edit on 5-10-2011 by Ittabena because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Over a hundred terrorist, if not more then that have been killed over the last 2 years by drones with no trial, and all of the sudden because this American trashy terrorist is killed, now it’s a problem.

It's the first american citizen and sets a potential precedent.

The American people…‘THE REAL AMERICAN COLD BLOODED PEOPLE’ want safety, and that’s what this administration cares about, the safety of the American people, that’s why obama killed Osama, and that’s why he is doing everything possible to get rid of Americas threat.

"Those who sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither"..
-Ben Franklin

That sounds psychotic. Ron Paul is a strict Constitutionalist and you hate him for it?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   

The Secretary of DHS has called Veterans, Christians, Conservatives, and many others as potential terrorists. I myself am a Mason, a member of Sons of Liberty Riders, Patriot Guard, a Government Employee, a Conservative, a member of NRA, a Gun Owner, with a Concealed Carry Permit. I frequent Survival Forums and this Conspiracy Forum.

If it is ok to assassinate that guy, then why wouldn't it be ok to assassinate me? It is an ugly precedent. It goes against our stated and documented laws and morality. It goes against the things we are fighting for in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Turn the tables. If Castro had assassinated one of his own citizens in the US plotting his overthrow, would we have said, "Ya, Ok, that makes sense." Or would we have crucified him for it? If Saddam had assassinated an Iraqi citizen assisting the US in Afghanistan prior to the Iraq invasion, would we have condemned it?

It is wrong on all levels. Even if I personally agree with being proactive, and eliminating threats, and I, myself might take the same action, it is still wrong, and it should not be condoned by a president.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper
How can you right wing extremists support a murderer?!

Because right wing extremists are generally murderers of some life form or other, actually come to think of it, that applies to the left as well.

Nevermind

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by rstregooski

It's the first american citizen and sets a potential precedent.

-Ben Franklin

That sounds psychotic. Ron Paul is a strict Constitutionalist and you hate him for it?

A ‘TERRORIST’ has only one name and one name only.
‘Terrorist’
I don’t give a &^%& if he was an American, he was a person who didn’t care and wouldn’t of shed a tear if 50,000 Americans was to die today.

Are you joking?
Are you not an American born citizen?
Are you serious?

I SWEAR TO GOD, I DO NOT EVEN UNDERSTAND WHY IM EVEN HAVING THIS STUPID UNHOLY, UN-AMERICAN CONVERSATION WITH PEOPLE THAT LOVE TERRORIST; THIS IS SO STUPID AND SO BENEATH ME.

IM FINISHED WITH THIS UN- CONSTITUTIONAL RHETORIC THAT SPEWS OUT THE MOUTH OF ‘TERRORIST LOVERS‘.

TextIt's the first american citizen and sets a potential precedent.

This is the dumbest thing ive ever heared of in my life.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

TERRORIST LOVERS

Do you know how to read? It's not that anyone gives a crap about this guy or anything, it's the absence of due process while this was carried out. Do you not recall your history and one of the big reasons the founding fathers broke away from the British?

I bet that you're one of those people that, if the government or media said that "Al-Qaeda" was miniaturizing its soldiers and teleporting them into Americans' bathrooms, you'd welcome warrantless search & surveillance.

Believe everything you hear, and seriously, don't question anything. Don't remember (by using your brain) that you have a brain..
edit on 5-10-2011 by rstregooski because: content

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

I HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SAY ON THE ATS ABOUT THIS.

MY FEELINGS ARE SO FREAKING HURT RIGHT NOW ESPECIALLY FOR THE POLICE MEN, THE FIRE MEN ,THE INNOCENT CIVILIANS THAT DIED INSIDE THE TRADE CENTER, THE PEOPLE THAT JUMPED OUT the &^%$%$^^ WINDOW BECAUSE THEY HAD TO CHOOSE’ BURN ALIVE OR JUMP, ALL THE PEOPLE IN THE AIR PLANE THAT HAD TO SEE A BUILDING COMING TOWARDS THEM AT 400MPH ,ALL THE PEOPLE THAT MADE THAT LAST PHONE CALL, ALL THE KIDS THAT LOST A PARENT, AND ALL THE LIVES THAT WAS AFFECTED .

NOW I HAVE TO COME ON THE ATS AND HEAR PEOPLE TALK ABOUT THE PRESIDENTS DECISION TO KILL A MAN THAT WANTED NOTHING MORE THEN TO SEE 3000 MORE AMERICANS DIE…ARE YOU FREAKING JOKING.

ARE YOU SERIOUS…REALLY…FOREAL…REALLY.

IT’S A ABOUT LOYALTY, IT’S ABOUT US, IT’S ABOUT AMERICA,

LIKE GEORGE BUSH SAID WHEN HE WAS IN OFFICE

*&^% THE GENEVA CONVENTION
(*&^ * NATO
*&^& WORLD OPINION
‘EITHER YOU’RE WITH US OR AGAINST US’ OR AGAINST ALL THAT DIED ON 911

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I agree with you, but what about the un-constitutional rhetoric that spews out of our politicians mouths?
Go and tell those heartless bastards and then maybe someone would listen

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
This makes me think the bin laden killing was a test to see how the public would react to the "worst" person in the world. Now they can just go kill any nobody and get away scott clean since we really don't react to much or haven't in the past anyway.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I retract my statement, I whole heartedly dont agree with you after that rant.
F*&k George Bush and his war on 'terror'
Hes responsible for 10s of thousands of deaths if not 100s, your chatting solid gold bull

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

‘EITHER YOU’RE WITH US OR AGAINST US’ OR AGAINST ALL THAT DIED ON 911

I say again; Troll!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Dionisius

I DONT GIVE A RATS ASS ABOUT GEORGE BUSH EITHER
It was about loyaly for your country,loyaly,thats it thats alL.

Loyalty is faithfulness or a devotion to a person, country, group, or cause (Philosophers disagree as to what things one can be loyal to. Some, as explained in more detail below, argue that one can be loyal to a broad range of things, whilst others argue that it is only possible for loyalty to be to another person and that it is strictly interpersonal.)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

I thought you were done with thread.

Good day. Goodbye...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by grey580
reply to post by rstregooski

The woman is a moron.
she's using an example where there was due process.
A military tribunal.
Duh.

Please. She's reading it off of a teleprompter.

Insulting her intelligence will get you nowhere, it's FOX that's the problem there.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

As our good friend rstregooski has already said;

-Ben Franklin

Good day Sir.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join