It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof taken by moi 5/10/11 that there is NO second sun or near sun planet.END OF.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Had a spare ten mins today and having a play with my camcorder decided to finally put to bed all this second sun near planet nonsense. Using a sony digital camcorder with 40X optical zoom I screwed an IR pass filter to the front and pointed at the sun then turned off the night shot so the sun would only be seen through the filter much like a welders mask. You can clearly see the sun has no objects anywhere near it thus proving that the second sun or near planet crowd are woefully wrong and delusional. Now please can we move on and have no more stupid second sun threads which are really just caused by flare or internal phone camera window reflection. Thank You

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   
*Throws star at you and hands a cookie.*

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
The clouds are in the way. I can't really tell for sure.

I'll still be open that there may be one.

Who knows, probably got blown out of the sky the other day after that laser beam went through the sun to attack it on the other end.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Humm.... I had a few min this morning and also being tired of the "Second Sun" threads, I decided to try it for myself..... This is using my HTC Android wildfire..... wow! that's a suprise

So please tell me that's Mercury.... i find it hard to believe its a flare and so many people have the same footage because its camera opticals!!

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
reply to post by robbalona101

Do it again but put your thumb over the sun.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by robbalona101
Humm.... I had a few min this morning and also being tired of the "Second Sun" threads, I decided to try it for myself..... This is using my HTC Android wildfire..... wow! that's a suprise

So please tell me that's Mercury.... i find it hard to believe its a flare and so many people have the same footage because its camera opticals!!

www.youtube.com...

Try filming again this time block the sun with your finger and then you will see the smaller reflection disappear.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
It's not Mercury.
Just because you find it hard to believe doesn't make it less true.
Wouldn't the fact that so many people pointing cameras at the sun and getting the same results stand to reason that it is the way optics work. Especially when there is nothing actually there.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Ok its crap... If I put my finger over the sun its gone... So now I know its a flare in the camera. Done and dusted for me!!

Damm would love to see Mercury !!!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by tarifa37

Wow another fuzzy vid with the word proof in the title what a surprise.

Altho I know the sun is alone this video is hardly proof. You should add ufo to the
title just so people will know its that kind of video.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I just saw like 6 moons, 2 ufo's, and...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/db3c9d0f84c4.jpg[/atsimg]

THE GRIMACE!!!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

The Grimace is a lie.
All hail the Grimace!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by jonco6

Wow another fuzzy vid with the word proof in the title what a surprise.

Altho I know the sun is alone this video is hardly proof. You should add ufo to the
title just so people will know its that kind of video.

Mate it aint fuzzy its pretty clear . Maybe you need to go to spec savers

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
What a surprise!
Good job OP,but there is always a possibility something evil this way comes

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   

you might be right my eyes have been hurting lately but it's fuzzy at least most of the vid and the rest is cloud covered. just sayin. Altho it doesnt matter as there is nothing to see anyway witch was the point of the op ( or I should say your point in the first place) I belive.
edit on 5-10-2011 by jonco6 because: +

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   

If you think you're going to convince believers in nonsense with facts, I think you will be in for a rude awakening.

Also, I have a tip for you:

www.ehow.com...

Never point the camcorder's telephoto lens into the sun. This will damage the camera's image sensor and possibly injure the user.
Your camera has more protections than the camera the Apollo astronauts used but they accidentally aimed their camera at the sun briefly and the image sensor was fried.

Hopefully your image sensor isn't damaged too badly, but I wouldn't make a habit of pointing it at the sun, it's probably not designed for that. Your users manual probably warns about that too. You can get special filters for that purpose.

edit on 5-10-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

Thanks for the tip but I used a very dark Infra Red filter which should stop the camera being damaged. Also I would like to point out that I never looked at the sun directly or otherwise. I used the pull out lcd screen to locate and focus on the sun. NEVER LOOK DIRECTLY AT THE SUN AS YOU RISK GOING BLIND.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The end of the video looked like you used a filter, but the beginning didn't look like it when all the clouds were visible, but glad to see you protected your lens, and more importantly, your eyes.

I got a kick out of the videos where people aimed their cameras at the sun, filmed a bunch of bugs, and called them "UFOs"

Most of the second sun videos I've seen are just lens flares.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Arbitrageur

The
Filter was on the whole time however at the beginning I had the night shot switch on then I turn it off once I had found the Sun.

new topics

top topics

join