It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This board has tainted me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
I generally tend to steer clear of threads from Prophecies and Predictions mainly because they're usually a bit kooky and rubbish and not something I'm interested in.
Last night I had a dream that really troubled me, and I'm sure that's all it was but I wanted to share it because I still feel a bit strange about it.

I'm on this site daily, sometimes loads, sometimes only maybe once, and I greatly dislike Elenin threads, and threads about 2012 prophecy, earthquakes etc, they really bug me, because people are so ADAMANT that something will happen.

In this dream, we were all waiting for this alignment. But it wasn't an alignment as we think of them, where bodies line up, but they were going to form a specific pattern, almost like a constellation, but they would move in their orbit, into these positions. We knew this alignment spelt the end for us.
As time was counting down and the last star was moving to its place, there was a sudden desperate need to be with my family, to spend my last moments with someone, who in this case was my mum (we've not been talking these last couple of weeks until yesterday, so I think that's why she was the one in my dream who it was most important for me to be with).

We took refuge inside a pub, and were looking at the sky, at the stars making their alignment. We ran outside, for god only knows what reason, and the final star was in place, making the top point of a five pointed star around the sun.
There was an incredible earthquake and my mum and I clung to each other. Then it stopped. Nothing happened. We looked at each other, and then darkness.

Just the utter fear and certainty that death was coming was absolutely horrifying.

I think perhaps people who have dreams that are prophetic about earthquakes and alignments and comets are more likely just influenced by what they have read and seen on here

Please just take this with a pinch of salt, I'm certain it's nothing more than a scary dream, but I wanted to share it because I'm sure it was fueled by ATS

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Ill answer you dear . Totally ATS inspired dream . Dont worry about it . Look up the meaning of earthquake or mmother in your dream or end of times .

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
My mum and I have a very good, and yet particularly difficult relationship at times. Yesterday was the first time we'd spoken in about two weeks after she sent me a message telling me she wasn't going to talk to me anymore because of a stupid reason, then proceeded to tell me I was being hot headed...

I take most of my dreams very literally most of the time. The only time I ever had a dream come true was when I was about 13 and I dreamed my best friend and I had a fight at school outside the languages building, and the next day we actually had a fight in our French class

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Cool dream.

I wonder if the star alignment had anything to do with Virgo giving birth?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Yeah, that was an ATS inspired dream telling you to be closer to your mother but please don't assume that ALL dreams are inspired by reading or watching something because they're not. Some actually are predictions of a future event shown in a dream with no outside or waking influences to create them.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
do u remember if there was any odd colouring to the sky in ur dream...?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Vamp333

The only thing that struck me as strange was that it was daytime, but these 5 stars around the sun were entirely visible. Large, bright and round. I seem to remember each one being a different colour as well.

I did a very quick research into 5 pointed stars, and read things about chakras, and the 5 senses, usually represented by different colours etc so I found that interesting.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by curious7

I agree, although the only reason I dismiss it as being influenced is because many my dreams are usually influenced by video games, or people, books I've been reading, etc.
Usually the 'normal' dreams are so normal they get forgotten soon after I wake.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
I used to think the same as you. I now look at dreams, coincidences, and intution differently. I have had alot of things happen recently that just add on to each other. For instance I have had a dream about an old childhood friend who recently got out of Prison. On Sept 22 I dreamed I walked into a place and met him eye to eye. Yesterday I did met him eye to eye in a resturant. Neither of us spoke. I was actually a bit shaken because of the three dreams in three months. Other things have happened after mediating. I believe the veil is being lifted and we will be able to use coincidences and intuition in our daily lives. Nothing is by accident and there are no coinicidences in life. Even the dreams have reason. Yours may be a glimpse in the future or it could be too much ATS. Glad you remembered it.

Peace to all.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Buford2

I like how you said ' the veil is being lifted'. A lot of old generations believed humans could see 'things' hundreds even thousands of years ago and they were stripped of this ability due to their selfish behaviors. But it was believed during the end times that the veil would be lifted and people would be able to see 'things' with mortal eyes again.

So interesting, just wanted to share.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Lulzaroonie

Hi Lul,

Don't let other people taint you in any way.

We are all here against our will (what I mean is, we did not ask to be born onto this planet).

We are all equal.

So please look after your own mindset and do not let others put you down in any way.

And keep a positive outlook - we are all struggling.

top topics

join