It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That annoying `aussie genius beating nasa` thread

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

For the year that ive been using this website as a lurker, i have constantly seen that same thread again and again and again (not a duplicate mind u, the same one)

I am so bored of it, im so fed up of it already but i just cant get rid of it, every time i log on even if ive not been on for ages, itll be there in `hot topics` or `recent topics`.

Is anyone else sick to death of it?
why has it become such a long drawn out thread
its not even interesting!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Why you mad about the moon brah?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
Isn't there an "ignore" feature for threads? I'm not sure but I think there is.

Maybe somebody could tell us for sure...?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
i for one agree with the young aussie.

nasa should take a hike

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I'm an Australian,but this guy is not.He immigrated from America in the nineties duh.I guess patriotism is blind in all countries.At least I have the kahuna's to say so.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralbiggles

And the irony is, you posted a link to the thread, that you hate so much ?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   
YES!
You read my mind, I don't recall EVER going to recent post and NOT seeing it on the first page, and for whatever reasons or maybe my own personal reasons I find it to be really annoying.

I don't think I've ever seen a post thrive like that.
I haven't looked at it recently but is it staying active on it's own legitimately meaning no possible duplicate accounts or anything ?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by admiralbiggles

It's not interesting to find out the US government has lied on this subject for half a century ?

Why are you on this site to begin with if that sort of stuff doesn't arouse your suspicions ?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Do you work for NASA? Why are you so annoyed that people are interested in this subject and are keeping the thread alive by commenting and asking questions and adding flags?

Are you jealous that someone has a succesful thread about something that exposes your idol as being less than honest?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by windword
Are you jealous that someone has a succesful thread about something that exposes your idol as being less than honest?

There isn't anything to be jealous about a thread with the same four or so people going over the same twelve points over and over again using the powers of copy and paste.

Regardless of your opinion of the event, that thread isn't up to much.

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
OP - your rant is horrible.

the Aussie Genius thread contains massive amounts of Apollo data.
the Aussie Genius thread is an "asynchronous thread" meaning you can access any page to collect Apollo data.

Young Aussie genius whipping NASA in Moon Hoax Debate!, page 598

posted on Oct, 9 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Yeah, whenever I checked into it hoping to see something new and irrefutable, all I saw were the same people arguing.

Now while I don't believe everything NASA says, it's pretty hard to dismiss evidence we went to the Moon even if the actual 1969 mission could've been a fakery (I don't believe it is but who knows)

Plus his "evidence" is the same stuff I've seen elsewhere for years yet there's the thread, constantly hovering at the top. You'd think after so many pages that thread has that someone will have realised one side or the other is right and then let the thread just die but no, it just keeps on going and going and going and going and....

new topics

top topics

join