It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Somethings NOT right with that that Object that struck the Sun. Has to be BS?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:25 AM
link   
reply to post by litterbaux

I'm saying there was no CME after either of those comets "impacted".
Feel free to check for yourself.
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

I'm saying there was no CME after either of those comets "impacted".
Feel free to check for yourself.
sohodata.nascom.nasa.gov...

If there is no CME then from your words, what is supposed to be hitting the earth in 10 to 12 days? Solar Flares?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Manhater

I said there were no CMEs after the comets I posted "impacted" the Sun.

But I give up, what is supposed to be hitting Earth in 10 to 12 days?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

You already stated your doom and gloom in the other thread. You telling me you got Alzheimer's now? I even marked it on the calender.

It seems to be a very active region. It produced large CMEs on the 29th and 30th. The one on the 2nd. And again today. It will be getting to our side of the sun in 10 or 12 days.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, how soon we forget...

edit on 5-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

I said there were no CMEs after the comets I posted "impacted" the Sun.

But I give up, what is supposed to be hitting Earth in 10 to 12 days?

You said it in another thread.

It seems to be a very active region. It produced large CMEs on the 29th and 30th. The one on the 2nd. And again today. It will be getting to our side of the sun in 10 or 12 days.

edit on 10/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/4/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Do you not remember saying this?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   

Darn you got it before me... good job.

Took me a couple minutes to remember where that was said haha!

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Oh, that. You (both of you) need to pay closer attention.

Nothing in there about anything hitting Earth in 10-12 days. I said that a currently active region would be rotating to our side of the Sun in 10 or 12 days. It may or may not still be active at that time.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Strange indeed. I have been following spaceweather.com for months and months and haven't seen an object hit the sun, yet like buses, suddenly two come along within a 4 day period, and pretty impressive ones at that!
Surely that shows something unusual is occurring in space, and it's catching a lot of peoples attention...

There are a lot of interesting jigsaw puzzle pieces on the floor, but very few seem to be able to fit any of them together.... although we all think they are out of the same box!

edit on 5-10-2011 by ckitch because: typo

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Admit you just got busted in your own doom and gloom glory...

link   
reply to post by ckitch

Did you see this post?

link   

No.
Admit you are claiming I said something which I did not say.

edit on 10/5/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

I'm pretty sure you can't single us out and say "we aren't paying attention".

I mean, come on.

Jokes aside, I went thru the video's of the comets you linked and yes there are no subsequent CME's. On a 2 dimensional video, yes. Maybe if it directly impacted the sun rather than "just missed". Is this a possibility?

EDIT: When I say "just missed" I mean did not directly impact. No gravity swirl, no waiting. Came from space and made a direct hit on the sun.
edit on 5-10-2011 by litterbaux because: see above

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage you got everyone in that thread on panic mode...

Just because you say "Jump", They say "How High"...

Therefore, you started the Doom and Gloom Panic mode with your 10-12 day era period.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Hi, no I hadn't seen that post - Having now looked at that web page, doesn't it merely depict all the comets that fly by the sun? Couldn't spot many actually hitting it, or maybe I rushed it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
reply to post by Phage

Phage you got everyone in that thread on panic mode...

Just because you say "Jump", They say "How High"...

Therefore, you started the Doom and Gloom Panic mode with your 10-12 day era period.

No he didn't he simply stated that the sunspots in that region would be facing earth in 10 - 12 days, and if they are still as active remains to be seen.
It's your understanding of his post thats questionable, nothing more.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

I thought electric comets were supposed to cause CMEs on an electric Sun.
What's special about those ones (and the many others that don't "produce" CMEs)?

Did you check the images from the STEREO satellites? Did the comets "just miss" or did they vaporize in the corona like the others? Come on. Do I have to do all the work? You think they aren't tiny comets. You think they cause CMEs. Show us why they're special.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by ckitch

There are a lot of comets there.
This makes it a bit easier (or not).
sungrazer.nrl.navy.mil.../comets/gallery

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by ckitch
reply to post by Phage

Strange indeed. I have been following spaceweather.com for months and months and haven't seen an object hit the sun, yet like buses, suddenly two come along within a 4 day period, and pretty impressive ones at that!

edit on 5-10-2011 by ckitch because: typo

What 2nd object hit the sun?
There was the comet on the 3rd and yesterdays very large CME but that had no comet collision.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by king Pop!p
Why NASA never mentioned anything about it? I mean, if the Sun is a million times larger then the Earth shouldn't we have seen something that large in our sky, and be warned? That thing had to be 1000x bigger then the Earth, if not, more.

Also, how could it have been a comet, if comets are ice celestial bodies? Shouldn't it have melted way before getting to the sun? Either way you slice it, something is not right about that video/image.
edit on 5-10-2011 by king Pop!p because: (no reason given)

Do you really think NASA has been telling us anything about anything lately. Have you heard of all the fireballs that hit the earth on September 26th and 27th? Here is one that hit Argentina... www.youtube.com... Or how about the asteroid that came very close to earth on September 27 that was rated a code 7 meaning they were uncertain of the orbit and did not know if it was going to hit us. Did they warn us? No. Did Obama, NASA, and the rest of their crew high tail it to denver where there is an underground bunker? Yes. Look for yourself, type in September 27, 2011(notice code 7)... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

Or how about Obama taking over the emergency broadcast system on November 9, 2011 for the first time ever... www.fema.gov... realweather.webs.com...

It just happens to be the same date that YU55 an enormous 1400 foot asteroid makes a close pass at earth. Type in November 9, 2011... ssd.jpl.nasa.gov...

You still trust the government don't you?
edit on 5-10-2011 by kwell because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:06 AM
link   
If a sun diving comet is recorded by SOHO approaching the sun and nothing is recorded leaving the sun does it really matter if said comet actually impacted the sun or not?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join