It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Have Landed: Amazing Footage Shows 'Little Green Men Walking About After UFO Touchdown'

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by Rocketman7

So what your saying is ( DON'T BELIEVE ANYONES VIDEO ) if it's about Aliens and UFO's?

So what about If I had recorded my extraterrestial experience with my video camera and a none believer like you pop up and say "That's a hoax is a CGI". How can you positive claim with such things? I think we all grown ups here most of us can decide for our selves what's a hoax and what not.

You agree with that?

I think at one time people were trying to develop a camera that had some sort of authentic signature to it, so that you could tell it wasn't fake.

My SONY video recorder immediately converts to mpg I think or some lossy format T2S or something, and so right away, as soon as it writes to disk, it looks the same as any video that could have been edited.

Its too bad really but thats the reality of the situation. And I think soon it might be that video evidence of any kind, even in police work might be questioned. At this point, cop video has a testimonial attached.

But how many testimonials have we heard from some impeccable people, that everyone just ignores?

I mean the record is full of the names of eye witnesses who you would think are as honorable as any man who ever lived, yet people don't believe their testimony.

If aliens are out there, and they can mess with man, and I suspect that they can, then that too makes any and all testimony worthless as well.

Unless you want to assume that the aliens although able to defy our laws of physics, can't affect people's minds in any way. The facts though say different. Nothing gets through in spite of years of testimonials. MIB ring a bell?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro
First they were green, then they were gray.
Now they're green again?

How about greeny grey?

Second.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I can agree with that somehow, but any credible video out there The Wrecking Crew will make sure it won't go far.

I've seen Aliens with my own naked eyes right in front of me, so I know what I know and I will not let any body else tell me what I know is just an illusion or a hoax of some kind.

If people whants to believe in ATS Wrecking Crew? So be it, but not me.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

I can agree with that somehow, but any credible video out there The Wrecking Crew will make sure it won't go far.

I've seen Aliens with my own naked eyes right in front of me, so I know what I know and I will not let any body else tell me what I know is just an illusion or a hoax of some kind.

If people whants to believe in ATS Wrecking Crew? So be it, but not me.

Ok as you say we are all adults here, what if the blue aliens, made you think you saw red aliens?

How could you trust what you saw? People see all sorts of things and if there are aliens, and if they have advanced technology, then probably they could cause you to hallucinate or maybe even not see them at all if they were right beside you.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

I know what your saying, but thats for each one of us to deside, don't you think?

Yes they have the technology to do many things, but they are not interested in that sort of things, their agenda is more sinister than that ( the bible pin point their agenda here on earth ) making someone hallucinate colors or figures is not the case.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

reply to post by BIGPoJo

So who CGI it then, who is the brain behind the CGI master peace, if you know is a CGI you must know who did it right?

Proof?

You were asking about the Wrecking Crew. Well I have clearance so I can tell you that the Wrecking Crew is a top secret movie starring Dean Martin, and the blue aliens made you mention it. lol
There are no secrets.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   
[HOAX!]: Dedicated forum for ATS threads that have been proven to be hoaxes, frauds, misrepresentations, part of deceptive schemes, or grossly errant theories/speculations on a variety of topics. Topics in this forum will range from those that have proven to be an actual hoax to those where a significant majority of ATS members believe the subject matter to be based on fraudulent material.

WHAT!!

How can this be a hoax if there is no proof of that?? WERE IS THE PROOF??

edit on 6-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
ATS this is not the right way of doing things, were is the debate for the hoax? How can you just toss this into the hoax bin with out no proof?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Dean Martin in: The Wrecking Crew

LOL!!!!

(Retro-funny movie....):

www.imdb.com...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird

Dean Martin in: The Wrecking Crew

LOL!!!!

(Retro-funny movie....):

www.imdb.com...

What is going on here?

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Sorry, it is a bit of humor directed at the "Hoax", not at you, personally.

There is no shame in falling for a hoax...once the facts of a hoax are revealed, we can all have a good laugh about it.

Yes???

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join