It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Have Landed: Amazing Footage Shows 'Little Green Men Walking About After UFO Touchdown'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

Absolutely not. Never on here either. I have shared my experiences and wish I had not.

There are people who have seen they exist,know they exist and are labelled kooks or ended up dead. There will never be disclosure. Only if the so-called Benevolents show themselves will we know the truth.Better them than the nasty guys I suppose.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I know it was already commented on but why take the time to focus on your house, there is a UFO in your backyard never take the camera off. Its almost like they watched Blair Witch to many times and tried to do it with a UFO instead.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by of the Ether
reply to post by Human4life

Absolutely not. Never on here either. I have shared my experiences and wish I had not.

There are people who have seen they exist,know they exist and are labelled kooks or ended up dead. There will never be disclosure. Only if the so-called Benevolents show themselves will we know the truth.Better them than the nasty guys I suppose.

I agree with you 100%

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShallNotFearTheFuture
I know it was already commented on but why take the time to focus on your house, there is a UFO in your backyard never take the camera off. Its almost like they watched Blair Witch to many times and tried to do it with a UFO instead.

Is that what makes it look incredible?
come on man .

Do I whant to convince you of anything? NO! I just posted this video and ATS WREKING CREW came along debunking something that they said, that she said and that he agree on! and Ron Paul for 2012

edit on 5-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
debunking something they said that she said and that he agree on and Ron Paul for 2012

What does this even mean?

With your broken English, i had already accepted that this must be your second language, excusing your grammatical errors as lingual misunderstandings...

This does not however excuse your inability to understand what you see or your limited comprehension of bare bones investigating or healthy debate...Your ramblings are likened to that of a child....

So i must ask....are you a child? At this point in your argument i both hope you are a child, and become fearful at the fact that you may NOT be....

I'd hate to think that any reasonable adult could be so grossly underdeveloped socially.....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

Are you not answering my question? You talk about all the proof in the world and yet I haven't seen one from you.

And why would you answer something you don't understand?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I can speak Russian and this video is fake. There are no real videos in public showing such closeups of spaceships and aliens. If you blindly believe these are real you are a fool.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

What are you talking about? What video? Cause the video I posted it dosen't speak at all

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

edit on 5-10-2011 by SSimon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I believe and I have seen with my own two eyes. But this just looks and feels like a hoax to me. I'm no expert but the video looks like CGI.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Darkmask because: wording

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I can speak Russian and this video is fake. There are no real videos in public showing such closeups of spaceships and aliens. If you blindly believe these are real you are a fool.

So...you speak Ruski? I have a question...and believe it or not...this will eventually be relavent to the spirit of this topic. What is your honest opinion of the name change BACK to St. Petersburg from Leningrad?
Split Infinity

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmask
I believe and I have seen with my own two eyes. But this just looks and feels like a hoax to me. I'm no expert but the video looks like CGI.
edit on 5-10-2011 by Darkmask because: wording

You earned my respect, that was a honest comment, cheers man.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   
@Human4Life - I dont know you said something about not knowing what they speak, I've seen the same video with russian audio. Either way the more it is edited, the less you should believe it.

reply to post by SplitInfinity

I'm not Russian, but if you want the opinion of non-Russian, I like that they changed it back because naming streets and cities, drawing red flags, and doing all sorts of communism propaganda was pure fanatism.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think that no amount of video evidence will ever be considered evidence since the creation of software programs such as Cinema 4D.

I have this program and I can tell you that it is amazing.

I could say to you , that instead of aliens landed, I could say OMG, people made a human mountain in NY! There were like a thousand people all piled up to make a mountain, all hugging and kissing and everything! Like some kind of occupy Wallstreet or something with a fashion week twist!

And if you didn't know about Cinema 4D, you would not know that the entire video including the city, the bottle, the spilled drink, the liquid, the horse, the doves, all of it except the people, and who knows about them, was faked.

Check it, All the Lovers by Kylie Minogue, (Warning, contains scenes of guys hugging other guys.I f you don't want to see that and some are homophobic um then don't look. But you won't get to see the girls hugging girls either if you don't look)

Made using Cinema 4D

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Imtor
I'm not Russian, but if you want the opinion of non-Russian, I like that they changed it back because naming streets and cities, drawing red flags, and doing all sorts of communism propaganda was pure fanatism.

Of course calling the city St. Petersburg originally was a product of pure Imperial ego and propaganda itself, obviously conflating the king with his namesake's saint. Only the Vatican could get away with calling their city St Peter and everybody would actually believe it was after the original St Peter buried below. (Indeed, they found his grave, and yes it is right below the center of the basilica under Michelangelo's dome and Bernini's towers.)

I'm honestly surprised Paris wasn't renamed to "Louisville".
edit on 6-10-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Rocketman7

What are you trying to prove with this, A GEY VIDEO!! really?
Come on man, no one yet has come forward with THE GREAT DEBUNKING of the video I posted.

Anybody can say all they whant, but unless there is convincing proof of the guy who recorded the Aliens video, there is no reason to believe otherwise.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

What are you trying to prove with this, A GEY VIDEO!! really?
Come on man, no one yet has come forward with THE GREAT DEBUNKING of the video I posted.

Anybody can say all they whant, but unless there is convincing proof of the guy who recorded the Aliens video, there is no reason to believe otherwise.

So its a bisexual music video, the fact is that there is no such thing as video evidence of any kind any more.

There can't be, because programs like Cinema 4D can make perfectly life like renditions of reality.

Aliens could land on your street, and be filmed and no one would believe you.

Take a look at the demo reel of CInema 4D which is just the demo, and not in the hands of the true artists, such as the high paid people who make music Videos. If you want to see another example of Cinema 4D that is less gey, then see Adele's Rollin in the Deep. The breaking dishes - fake, the glasses in the livingroom - fake, the dancing jester - fake, the paper city on fire, - fake.

Look up Cinema 4D demo.reel in youtube or Rollin in the Deep by Adele in youtube and see what anyone, including you and me could do, if we had a bit of artistic talent, using Cinema 4D . Absolutely, with ease, in a weekend, we could make little green men land in Siberia much better than the video you posted.

Not saying it couldn't happen, just sayin its as fake as fake is fake on fake day in fake land I think.
Just my own opinion of course.

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Ah ha ha ha ha ATS DIBUNKER SQUAD ha ha ha I wouldn't miss it for the world.

You really should read your own link - it self-debunks.

"Students Timur Hilall, 18, and Kirill Vlasov, 19, have admitted their 'find' of an alien in the Siberian woods was just a stunt"

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

So what your saying is ( DON'T BELIEVE ANYONES VIDEO ) if it's about Aliens and UFO's?

So what about If I had recorded my extraterrestial experience with my video camera and a none believer like you pop up and say "That's a hoax is a CGI". How can you positive claim such things? I think we all grown ups here, most of us can decide for our selves what's a hoax and what not.

You agree with that?
edit on 6-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by draknoir2

Yeah the same thing they said about the KGB who killed the guy's who found the alien in peaces.

The same thing they said about the air crash assassination of the Poland president.

The same thing about 9/11.

No! I refuse to believe in your theory, I believe in my eyes and what I know is truth.
edit on 6-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join