It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Aliens Have Landed: Amazing Footage Shows 'Little Green Men Walking About After UFO Touchdown'

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Human4life

I love the part in the article that says "why does this always happen in Siberia?"

Perhaps it's because it's so friggin cold and boring up there and there's nothing else to do but screw with gullible Americans that frequent conspiracy websites by faking UFO videos, then laugh at the reactions of the "capitalist pig-dogs".

Personally, I think it's ridiculous to discount the probability of E.T. life, however, I take anything that comes out of the frozen north with a sip of vodka... Errrr... Grain of salt.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

I believe that we are being visited by EBE's but I also believe that as believers we need to debunk the obvious CGI crap posted on youtube whenever possible so when real videos appear they cannot be debunked so easily.

I've been told that the original Russians who found the dead body were killed by the KGB, well is up to us what we whant to believe in.

Do you have any proof of this or is it just hearsay ?
edit on 5-10-2011 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalWabbit

So how many of these so call true EBE videos are out there, can you post one of those real ones thought?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
Must have been a slow day for news if this actually got coverage. I dont see the point in this video or any form of proof on anything. waste of a good 4 mins of my life
not to be rude OP but please find some more interesting footage for the next time

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
reply to post by BIGPoJo

So who CGI it then, who is the brain behind the CGI master peace, if you know is a CGI you must know who did it right?

Proof?

Barcroft Media. When I look at the embedded video in my browser, the video still that is being displayed shows the copyright of the video. That's the people who made it.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
what?
seriously?
"debunked" because the cameraperson turned and filmed their house for a second?
please, do me a favour and at least be rational.
please try to remember
that people caught up in events
especially potentially world changing ones
aren't always going to be perfectly focussed professionals, they're going to turn their cameras off prematurely or trip over or turn and look at their house, it happens.

if we can get a single confirmation on anything in the article about the military and the radar and radio they picked up
these casual attempts at a brushoff are going to look pretty childish.
instead of arguing about what may or may not be cgi
which could literally go forever
why don't we try and verify some facts?
do we have any russians on the board? does anyone know any more about this?
was the radio chatter recorded? that would be pretty conclusive

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   

No, that was what you should have done to started this post instead of posting some lame old CGI that has looked at before in the UFO forum.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
i believe in ufos but i do not believe that this is
anything more than cgi

sorry

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

I believe everything they print me!(not), this is just another bs role out to tie in with the current agenda. Any race that has the ability of interstellar travel really aint gonna crash land , i mean how many crash landings are we upto now?

Also any race that could do this, would have the ability to wipe us off of the face of the earth without us even knowing they were here.

This is just getting lame now.

edit on 5-10-2011 by brommas because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Are the Aliens parked under the beach tent? Is that why we can't see the ship?

Oh, and the guys got caught BEFORE they cooked and ate the bread stuffed alien chicken.
It gets hungry there ya know...

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   

Sadly, this is possibly related to the "cat-speaking extraterrestrial" hoax. (Might have been influenced by it, and expanded upon). The "cat-like language" is mentioned, in the video, just over one minute in.

I will go search for the ATS threads on it, be right back.....

OK, am back....here's one ATS thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Oh, and another one:

edit on Wed 5 October 2011 by ProudBird because: Add link

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
With the Copyright, its easy to check with the Registrar of Copyrights (correct spelling- REGISTRAR not REGISTER), Washington DC, and the company, and pull up their copyright.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Off topic but does anyone know the great tune that accompanies the video?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
Siberia was a dead give away then the name came up as i was expecting "Mike Cohen"

WOW this guy just wont go away, sorry OP But Micheal Cohen and ANW is a relentless hoaxer and con man. He is a publicity wh%#% using the UFO field to get traffic on his website to get $$$$ via web ads.

He has people doing CGI hoaxes for him regularly. He started out as an amateur hoaxer using old tricks of the trade. You will see just a few threads below this guys tactics and motives.

edit on 5-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Almost everybody talks about CGI but no one come forward with PROOF!! what the heck? ha ha ha

edit on 5-10-2011 by Human4life because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by JROCK2527
Must have been a slow day for news if this actually got coverage. I dont see the point in this video or any form of proof on anything. waste of a good 4 mins of my life
not to be rude OP but please find some more interesting footage for the next time

Sorry I don't whant to spend another 4 minutes of your life, you might need those 4 minutes back for something more attractive, Ops! there you go! I just waisted 4 minutes of my life answering your comment, so we are even, what a waist of time.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
The only "footage" I saw was of someone reading an article, and then someone filming the sunlight reflecting on a tent....

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalWabbit

I would definitely not! put any proof of any extraterrestial beings out in public, if I hade it.

Would you?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Human4life
Almost everybody talks about CGI but no one come forward with PROOF!! what the heck? ha ha ha

Threads leading to the debunking of this video as well as the name of the man behind this hoax AS WELL AS links to many more of his hoaxes and even his motivations for such have been presented and ignored.....

What proof are you looking for?.....Do you need a secondary video of the person creating this hoax?

Do you need a video of Michelangelo painting the ceiling at the Sistine Chapel before you will believe that it was painted by man?

How about a video of your Kraft Macaroni And Cheese being packaged at the production facility.....And without such video, would you assume that your Kraft Macaroni and Cheese was created by Aliens and delivered to your local grocery via Alien Spacecraft?

The burden of proof in these instances lies with the presenter.....Verifiable sources, times, names, dates, locales, etc.

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by OneEleven

You call that PROOF??
my God what is wrong with you people!! I don't even speak Russian, do you speak Russian how do you know what they are talking about, in fact those are not even the video I posted here, all I see is a whole bunch of skeptics agreeing with each other and if any believer comments UFF!! they will see the full force of ATS Debunker Squad lol I bet your kidding right? Thats a good one

You really whant to debunk this video? Show me the person who CGI it and the type of CGI program he use and how did he do it, if you don't comply, well it's just a conspiracy theory in your behalf as well as others, who talks and no show.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join