It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No More Sheep hereder ~ Hello Freedom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Occupy Wall Street has been getting slammed for not having a Leader, and being unorganized with no clear message or demands. But by having a Leader, Organization, and a list of demands would fit into the same model and pattern that we have always used,

And guess what, The old model doesn't work.

I believe that this movement should not have a Leader, there is no one message that should be channeled through one person, but a message that all of humanity needs to bring forth. To be "organized" means to be under control, to be herded. We do not need a Sheep Herder to tell us what to believe and what is worth discussing.

We need free thought, We need total and complete change.

edit on 4-10-2011 by princeguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Scary ain't it?
I wonder where it might go if the surge remains active in it's idealistic hope and determination.

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Every zombie movie I ever saw are movies where a mob of zombies converge upon a place and gorge on what they can get their hands and teeth on. None of these zombie movies show zombies with a leader, and the zombies do not have one central idea, (other than feasting upon the living), and they just congregate in mass, overwhelming the thinking and living with their sheer numbers.

Cool.

Who needs critical thought, or even a beating heart, when a mob will do?

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
yeah i have noticed it on other events to, they always try to pinpoint a leader as though they think people are incapable of doing things of their own backs and without somebody telling them to do it.

there are many many people who cannot even imagine or would not know what to do without having a leader, somebody who can tell them what/how to think, so they are puzzled or even angered at the concept of a leaderless protest/organisation/group, they cannot even fathom how it could even happen or accept it is so, so they continue to look for the leader who is telling everybody to do it, even though there is not one or the vast majority do not need one and are doing it of their own backs because they have had enough.
edit on 4-10-2011 by lifeform11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Movement ..travels a short distance then stops
I prefer Revolution the same thing keeps comeing around and in your face !!

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
There's a reason there is no leader. Kill the head the body dies. No head, you can't really kill the body can you?

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux
Every zombie movie I ever saw are movies where a mob of zombies converge upon a place and gorge on what they can get their hands and teeth on. None of these zombie movies show zombies with a leader, and the zombies do not have one central idea, (other than feasting upon the living), and they just congregate in mass, overwhelming the thinking and living with their sheer numbers.

Cool.

Who needs critical thought, or even a beating heart, when a mob will do?

Wow, thank you for your valuable insight into movie trivia. So worthwhile.

top topics

join