It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS: FBI Suspects Israel Has Mole in Pentagon

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Ocelot,

Do you know that Israel makes comunication equipment for the US military also.

scary ain't it?

Who knows what else they have their hands on.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:45 PM
link   
More of the same if you ask me. We have continually had a problem with the Israelis spying in this country. Let's not forget Pollard.

In November of 1985, Naval intelligence analyst Jonathan Pollard was arrested at the gates of the Israeli embassy in Washington, on espionage charges. He was tried, convicted and handed a life sentence for spying for Israel.

and then there is McGreevey's little boy toy - Cipel. Really makes you wonder.

I do like that the FBI seems to actively looking for this kind of activity, but I'll withhold final judgement pending charges being filed against this guy, sanctions being levied against Israel and a full disclosure of his time at the Penatagon beginning with who hired him.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Hummmm the government does manipulate the public in this country including me.

The media is very powerfull and does keep the goverment in check. On the other hand the government uses the media to its own benefit. This is going to turn into an investigation that is going to draw resources and prying eyes away from other things.

Also you got to think who leaked this and what was his agenda. Do you think news this secret could just leak out. Think they would let this info out before they investigated this guy further and seen what he was doing. I don't think so. This was a bone intentionally thrown to the media to let them run with it. This is gonna plaster the news for weeks with everyone trying to find out who this guy is.

This is designed to take away attention from the war and the misleadings that lead to it around election time. They will more than likely bust this guy around the time the american death toll hits a 1,000.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Hoppinmad1,

You are right on the dot again something most be going on or plan to go on by this adminstration some where and because thing like this keep the public fix on the news something is coming down.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Larry Johnson who is a former CIA analyst for MSNBC is claiming that the investigation began when the Niger WMD "evidence" arose connecting Iraq to nuclear weapons, which he said was forged by Israel.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
its just Israel...not china�or north Korea�or worse�

Canada

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indy
If it is found that Israel has a mole in the Pentagon then the US has no choice but to cut off all ties with that country.

Until they find our moles in their government. Let's face it even allies spy on each other.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by s13guy

its just Israel...not china�or north Korea�or worse�

Listen Isreal acts in its own interests not whats good for the US. Varon incident, the USS Liberty ring a bell? How about Pollard, who stole nuclear secrets for Isreal who in turn gave them to the Soviets to get more jewish imegrants to place in settlements in the west bank

Canada

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Just NOW they figure out theres a mole?

LMAO! ROTF!

I could have saved these morons the trouble, hell, everyone knows how much the friendly little country of Israel pulls strings in Washington. If you look at the beginning of US involvement in the middle east, you see the big start is right around when Israel started stirring up # with its beighbors. If you look at US relations in the middle east before, they were pretty neutral, but friendly. No problems. WE, along with other western countries, sent in devlopers to devlop the oil fields, but no one had a problem with it in the middle east, since it was an excellent source of income, and could bring the middle east up to speed with the west. For the most part, the Arab problem was with israel, not the west. The west generally didnt have a problem there.

When israel stirred the # up, strings in Washington got pulled. What kind of dirt do they got on the US? None. Its what thier compatriots, fellow Zionists in the US, got. There are alot of people in the US in High places with heavy ties to israel, and they are the ones who pull the strings. What are the two things that will get anything done in DC? Money, and Publicity, both good and bad. Washington is controlled by these things, and those people with the media and money, control Washington.

So, israel has been pulling our strings for a long time and influencing us from within. There is no friggin mole, everyone in Washington knows the score. Hell, so many times the CIA and Mossad collaborate on stuff.

Look how many times we have told Israel to do something about the Palestinian situation, like conceed some land, or cease fire, and the Israelis told us to go # ourselves. How many countries that have done that remain untouched? Very few.

I know first hand from experience the Israeli influence and web within the US is very real, and very much there. Did the Israelis have something to do with Iraq? You better believe it, alth0ough Dubya wasnt a hard sell. Perhaps they advised him on the best way to go about it, seeing how Israel has been itching to take out enemy number 1, Iraq, the biggest threat to them.

Now they are stirring up # in Iran ande were gonna get dragged into it. Go figure.

But its not a matter of spying. Its a matter of, what israel wants, israel gets, and even Washington is too chicken # to put the boot down.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 11:20 PM
link   
When I heard about this at Work, I thought of the EF Hutton commercials...
When Americans Speak Mossad Listens. Something strange is going on, I know we will Go to War with Iran in a much quicker fashion if Bush is re-elected, hell even if he loses, he might go to war with them. Reason I say this is that Kerry seems less likely to initiate any kind of war without taking alot of time to put it together.

I question also the Russian Planes Situation. If it was indeed intended to be an assasination on Putin(as the rumors are flying), A Russia/US alliance would be very dangerous to the rest of the World, we wouldn't even need England (Sorry Nerdling, not that your country would be quick to get involved in another war with the US anyway
) or anyone else (IMO).

The past talk of Israel threatening Iran also brings up questions as to what the basis of any attack would be, especially with this "Mole". False information could have been given as a pre-cursor to any type of war. I can just see it now, People are going to call him the scapegoat for the Iraq war and intelligence. As this is still fresh, Israel is denying any and all claims to this, lets see how it plays out.

Not to Bible thump everyone, but, many scholars think that the US has been blessed because of its relationship with Israel. If Israel is 'calling the shots' so to speak, this could end up being huge as far as the relationship with the US and every other country. If Israel is trying to bring parts of the world to war for its own benefit, repercussions could be great.

It seems as if some pre-911 events are happening again, the RNC is next week, Al-Qaeda has said it would assasinate a high profile leader or figure, Putin could have been a target (again just speculation based on RUMORS) and it was failed, maybe NYC will be a target again. I hope to God it does not happen.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Update on Israeli Mole:

The officials refused to identify the Pentagon employee who is under investigation, but said the person works in the office of Douglas J. Feith (search), the undersecretary of defense for policy at the Pentagon.

Feith is a key aide to Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld (search), working on sensitive policy issues including U.S. policy toward Iraq and Iran. There are slightly more than a handful of people in Feith's office who specifically work on Iranian issues.

Fox

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Who remembers when Pat Buchanan called the US Congress an "Israeli occupied territory?....a little more food for thought,

Largest lobby group in the US: The AARP (American Association of Retired Persons)

2nd largest lobby group: the Country of Israel...

for those of you still interested, google "Who Rules America?"....I would link right to it, but I did it once and one of you beeyotches complained and got me a 250 pt penalty, so much for free speech

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:00 AM
link   
Hell, Israel doesn't need to spy on our government, most of the neocons practically ARE Israeli. Take a look at the political affiliations and lobbying efforts of Perle, Wolfowitz, and Feith to name three...

I'll say it once and I'll say it again. I won't take a bullet for Israel. I believe in Israel's right to exist securely, but when push comes to shove, I'm on America's side, not Israels. Despite how AIPAC might try to convince us there is no distinction.

-koji K.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by koji_K]

[edit on 28-8-2004 by koji_K]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:27 AM
link   

TextNo problems. WE, along with other western countries, sent in devlopers to devlop the oil fields, but no one had a problem with it in the middle east, since it was an excellent source of income, and could bring the middle east up to speed with the west.

Well while this is true and you are right, is a littler more that this administration is not telling.

The governments of these countries are the ones pocketing the money while most of the population starve and are dissatisfy. The village has been turn into waste land do to oil leaks in the environment and because they are third world countries is not regulations and governments including US does not care.

In the Niger valley in Africa the Chevron is the one that pomp the oil in the area (and in many other areas of the middle east) but the people that live in the area are starving and lack of basic needs, when they tried to protest in from of the oil fields they are shot to death, by the military government working to protect the Chevron investment.

The people because the government will not do anything to help, launch a lawsuit against US and Chevron for the death of citizens, this events are happening around and not to many get to know the true behind American organizations looking for control or the oil market.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 08:51 AM
link   
In an interesting, developing story from Iran.. It seems possible that this breaking story involving an Israel spy or 'mole' working inside the Pentagon seeking to push U.S. Policy on Iran in favor of the Islreali side, Iran now seems to be taking an even bolder stance on its push for nuclear power...

ABCNEWS.com Full Article

Aug. 28, 2004 � TEHRAN (Reuters) - Washington has hit a dead-end over Iran's nuclear dossier, lacking enough proof to demand U.N. sanctions and too bogged down in Iraq for a military strike, President Mohammad Khatami said Saturday.

Washington is pushing the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) to report Iran to the sanction-imposing U.N. Security Council, accusing Tehran of a clandestine weapons program.

"I assure you that the Americans have no evidence to prove their claims," Khatami told reporters at a news conference.

Iran says its nuclear program is peaceful and is intended to meet booming domestic demand for electricity.

Khatami added any U.S. attack on Iran would be "suicidal."

"The Americans have to deal first with their problems in Iraq before taking military action against Iran," the reformist president said.

"I believe the Americans are still rational enough not to repeat their mistakes," he added, referring to the attack on Iraq.

Iranian officials have said that Tehran's case will not be sent to the U.N. Security Council at next month's IAEA board of governors meeting in Vienna.

The IAEA's new Iran report is due to be circulated to the board of governors in the coming days.

Khatami called for the board of governors to take Iran's dossier off the agenda but suggested he was being optimistic.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

The question is now can the U.S.A. ever take pre-emptive action in Iran to remove the nuclear threat without the world seeing it as an act of agression led by an Israeli secret agenda?

Israel has made clear to the world they will not have a Nuclear Iran.

And now it seems they were at least willing to force the U.S.A. into conflict with Iran over the nuclear issue.

The scary part is that Iran may pose a real threat to global security by having a nuclear program. Having an Israeli mole inside the Pentagon working an Israeli agenda and shifting U.S. policy leaves the U.S.A. in a bad position. Any action in the region will be seen as zionist Israeli/U.S. agression.

Not good.. Not good at all.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Whoa so because Israel has a temper tantrum against Iran, the other only nation in the middle east with a somewhat democratic government, now US has to run and do the dirty work for them?

Why they don't go and do it themselves. This is ridiculous, I don't thing that the American families and citizens will sacrifice any more of our own sons and husbands to this stupidity.

This country already has seen the stupidity in Iraq I don�t thing they can take anymore of it in another country.

Let them nuke themseves perhaps all the middle east problem will go away this way.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   
Hey didn't that governor of New Jersey put a his Israeli lover, that had no experience in charge of homeland security!!!!!! Now we got (had) spies in the FBI!!!!! Coincidence?!?!?!? I think not. Wake up and smell the coffee people. All of those who have had undying support for Israel, well guess what They don�t trust us and we don�t trust them either. It�s as simple as that. Enough with the fakeness we need to be real with it. The only reason we ally with them is to keep the Arabs in check. The only power in the middle east besides Pakistan and India( who really aren�t in the middle east but border it) to have nuclear weapons. It is so obvious. I wonder what O�Riely�s punk ass has to say about this one.

edit: Just so you know anti-Semitism in the U.S will go way up because of this. And they can't blame no one but themselves this time.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by DaTruth]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   

The question is now can the U.S.A. ever take pre-emptive action in Iran to remove the nuclear threat without the world seeing it as an act of agression led by an Israeli secret agenda?

True and a good point. But the fact is the u.s. would never be idiotic enough to attack iran. Our military is already stretched to it's limit trust me. People I know are already on their second tours in iraq. No way we would ever do it.

Theres more to this going public than meets the eye and I am sure why will eventually be discovered once we find out the one who leaked the info and the spy.

[edit on 28-8-2004 by Hoppinmad1]

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Nerdling I voted you WAY ABOVE for your sane supposition that U.S. spys on Israel as well. People surprise me all the time with their absolute thickness. Russia would blow up its own planes but the U.S. wouldn't. Israel would spy on other countries but the U.S. wouldn't. Saddam would kill his own people but the U.S. wouldn't. Why do we believe everything about other Governments but reply with Not My Government they Would NEVER do that. Our founding fathers warned us about power and it effects all the same not just Israelis or Chinese.

posted on Aug, 28 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
"The article claims that the 'spy' may have sought to influence U.S. policy on Iraq, and Iran. Being reported today on CBS News.... ""

I hope this sentece isn�t a escuse for Iraq invasion. Or that is the reason why Mr BUsh invaded thought that Iraq had WMD ?

As an european, i�m not concerned about this mole in pentagon because the USA try to spy Israel too or do u belive that Israel is the only that try to catch some information ?

I think that CIA should learn and gather more information with Mossad because Moss has 1/100 of CIA people and has more productivity.

Score

Mossad - 1
CIA - 0

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join